"New World Order" - what does this really mean?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,130
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I've Googled it and got sooo much information - not all to our benefit I am horrified to note.
It's an excuse for controlling us, loss of our freedoms, choosing who eats where in the world and what - (and if...), control of our money/assets, and who benefits from this???? An elite banking/corporate/war-mongering international group who will take all of the world that they can - fair means or foul, including poisoning us with their ethnic-structured viruses, fiddling with our weather and dowsing us with their 'chemtrails' full of long-term effect toxins, so they can live in a 'luxuriant paradise' with some remnants of the human race beholden to them?
Or it could backfire and we could stop this nonsense as we now know it exists. And we can be FREE!

Comments

• Donny_Odd_LegsDonny_Odd_Legs Posts: 416
    Forum Member
    plausey wrote: »
    I've Googled it and got sooo much information - not all to our benefit I am horrified to note.
    It's an excuse for controlling us, loss of our freedoms, choosing who eats where in the world and what - (and if...), control of our money/assets, and who benefits from this???? An elite banking/corporate/war-mongering international group who will take all of the world that they can - fair means or foul, including poisoning us with their ethnic-structured viruses, fiddling with our weather and dowsing us with their 'chemtrails' full of long-term effect toxins, so they can live in a 'luxuriant paradise' with some remnants of the human race beholden to them?
    Or it could backfire and we could stop this nonsense as we now know it exists. And we can be FREE!

Please post in the sci-fi forum.
  • LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    It depends who is said it. Mainstream politicians are usually talking about a general consensus between leading nations (leading as in economic or military powers) on how to deal with world problems and trade, whereas conspiracy nuts use it to refer to some sort of secret world government or similar.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please post in the sci-fi forum.

Donny - I wish it were so daft that I did put it in't Sci-Fi forum - er - even our 'esteemed' leader is a guilty participant. Spend a little time and Google all the refs I made earlier - it's horrendous. Not Sci-fi unfortunately.:mad::mad::mad::eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    New World Order..... who knows?, I know I don't trust anyone.
  • allafixallafix Posts: 20,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    plausey wrote: »
    Donny - I wish it were so daft that I did put it in't Sci-Fi forum - er - even our 'esteemed' leader is a guilty participant. Spend a little time and Google all the refs I made earlier - it's horrendous. Not Sci-fi unfortunately.:mad::mad::mad::eek:

Brown was talking about "a new world order" :) not "The New World Order" :eek: .
  • LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    allafix wrote: »
    Brown was talking about "a new world order" :) not "The New World Order" :eek: .

As I said in my other post, what mainstream politicians mean by new world order is completely different from what conspiracy nuts mean by the term. The same happens with UFO as well.
  • allafixallafix Posts: 20,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The reason why Plausey got "sooo" much information about it on Google is simply because of the conspiracy theory nutters.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,856
    Forum Member
    I found the 'The war on truth' by Neil Mackay to be particularly enlightening on the subject: http://www.amazon.co.uk/War-Truth-Neil-Mackay/dp/1904684157 - be warned though, you won't be able to read more than a few pages at a time without getting really angry.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lyricalis wrote: »
    As I said in my other post, what mainstream politicians mean by new world order is completely different from what conspiracy nuts mean by the term. The same happens with UFO as well.

It also happens with "truth" and "facts" - they have a totally different meaning on those websites.;)
  • DryheatDryheat Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    NWO's are a bunch of people usually rich who want to control the planet without telling anyone who they are. They want the same powers like the old communist regimes but use terrorism as the excuse, even though most of the rules, laws and technology is targeted at its own people.
  • James2001James2001 Posts: 73,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    allafix wrote: »
    The reason why Plausey got "sooo" much information about it on Google is simply because of the conspiracy theory nutters.

Indeed- don't believe everything you see on the internet. The internet gives a voice to all sorts of people, from the sane to the downright bonkers. Take anything you read with a very large pinch of salt.