• LARulzLARulz Posts: 34,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved Keesha! And Libra :o

Keesha was :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked BB1 and it is still one of my favourite seasons. What's more, I love Chicken George. ;)

Janelle is not only overrated but I can't understand why people even like her.

Sitting on the fence/playing both sides/flying under the radar (whatever you like to call it), is just as worthy a tactic, and just as deserving of reward, as those who 'play the game hard'. Personally I would argue that it is actually more worthy of reward as it's harder to do well.
  • cherubmattdcherubmattd Posts: 13,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked BB1 and it is still one of my favourite seasons. What's more, I love Chicken George. ;)

Sitting on the fence/playing both sides/flying under the radar (whatever you like to call it), is just as worthy a tactic, and just as deserving of reward, as those who 'play the game hard'. Personally I would argue that it is actually more worthy of reward as it's harder to do well.

Agreed. Jun did it very well in BB4.
  • Yobaba**Yobaba** Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of Janey hate.:p I still love her.

I can imagine she's not a massively nice person outside of the house though.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agreed, as long as its done right. I think there are two types personally, one which deserves reward, and the other which doesnt.

Type 1) Floater - Example Jun BB4
    Jun floated between alliances striking up deals that rarely lasted, but didnt get any crap for it from her housemates until the very end, and deserved to win.

Type 2)Bystander - Example Erika BB7
    Erika did absolutely nothing of note until the end, and was happy to sit in the middle of everything, letting the others pick each other off. She went on the block lots, but wasnt ever likely to go. She didnt even deserve the 1 vote she got for such pants tactics. :p

I think the main difference is how involved in the game you are. Jun was one of the biggest floater going, but was still involved in the plotting every week.

I think the only time playing an Erika game is acceptable is at the start of a season, where laying low can be really useful (like Michele this season, who was nothing for 2 weeks, and then went from that to being the post important player in Week 4)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved BB4 and especially Jun.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I quite liked (and fancied) Mike BB8, don't most people think he was a bore?:p
  • Chisato GeesteChisato Geeste Posts: 20,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sheila was the smartest player in BB9-she just sucked at competitions.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 235
    Forum Member
    I liked Will Mega in BB1, he was incredibly fun to watch.

Gerry on BB3 was a fantastic Housemate!

I couldn't stand the Nakomis/Karen alliance in BB5, and much preferred Scott, Drew, and Cowboy (Jase was a bit too much though).

Eric was by far the best player on BB8, and Allison was the best player in BB9.

I don't find Ronnie as despicable as everybody else does :o, but I'm still not keen on him.
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, I think Nakomis is overrated.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Natalie is beautiful.
  • 027huds027huds Posts: 12,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BB4 and BB9 are much better than BB5 IMO.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    027huds wrote: »
    BB4 and BB9 are much better than BB5 IMO.

BB4 is better than BB5, but I prefer BB5 over BB9.

And Jessica BB8 was amazing and should have been in the final 2 with Eric.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    Will played a better game in Allstars than Season 2. (I bet your fuming Redmond :D)

Boogie wasnt a good player, and only won Allstars because Will handed it on a plate to him. I cant think of a single move he came up with himself.

Jeff sucks :o

I think alot of people agree with that. I know I sure as hell do.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved All Stars, especially Marcellas and his jokes.
  • r0ry101r0ry101 Posts: 13,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Libra (BB10) was awesome
    Natalie should have won BB9
    Janelle never had a shot at winning either BB6 or 7, she would've made the final 2 and lost
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    r0ry101 wrote: »
    Libra (BB10) was awesome
    Natalie should have won BB9
    Janelle never had a shot at winning either BB6 or 7, she would've made the final 2 and lost

Agreed on most accounts. :p

I think Libra deserves a second chance for running the game until she crossed Manchelle. :p

Natalie was one of the only players who even made the effort to attempt to play in BB9. I fully expect to see her return at some point, as one of the only interesting players that year.

Janelle was NEVER going to win BB6 at any point. If she had got to the end with Maggie, April or Beau she'd have lost 4-3. If she had got there with Ivette, it'd have possibly even been 5-2 with James voting Ivette. And even if by a miracle her and Howie had made it to the final, she'd have lost 7-0 or 6-1.

I do disagree with the Allstars thing though. Even though her gameplay was bad, she'd have beaten Erika, and possibly Mike Boogie, 4-3. Any of Will, Danielle or even James would have killed her in the final 2 though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Natalie is beautiful.

I agree with you if you mean physically. I've only watched the HL shows, so going on that I would also say that she could have a beautiful personality too if only she could get rid of the huge chip on her shoulder and grow up a bit.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree on Libra, she was awesome on BB10 and should deffo be on allstars 2.

Dan is overrated and so is keesha!

But i wouldn't mind them both being on allstarts with Libra.
  • PatheticFallacyPatheticFallacy Posts: 7,761
    Forum Member
    I thought Lisa was a good winner.
    Marvin should have won BB5.
    Michelle BB10 is not the ugliest thing ever to have appeared on primetime TV :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1)Dan was not the best player ever; Danielle (BB3) was.

2)Adding worthless adjectives to your name is stupid (Crazy James/Chicken George/Mike Boogie) and I hate when people in BBUS do it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sheila was the smartest player in BB9-she just sucked at competitions.

I agree with that. I think if there's another All Stars, she should be on it; for entertainment and gameplay. :p

Sharon should probably be allowed to be on it as well since she was robbed in that final 4 HOH. If she had won that then she could possibly have reached the final and won the whole thing. That last question was total BS and was it was clearly a fix. I don't know whether that opinion is popular or not though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    omgwtfbbq wrote: »
    I agree with that. I think if there's another All Stars, she should be on it; for entertainment and gameplay. :p

Sharon should probably be allowed to be on it as well since she was robbed in that final 4 HOH. If she had won that then she could possibly have reached the final and won the whole thing. That last question was total BS and was it was clearly a fix. I don't know whether that opinion is popular or not though.

I know, that Sharon question was a load of bullshit. She probably would have won in the final 2 too, because I think everyone liked Sharon. :(

And I think the opinion that she was robbed is popular, but the opinion that she deserves to be an Allstar isnt. I loved Sharon, but I think there are lots of women who deserve a slot in front of her - Natalie and Sheila from S9 alone. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    I know, that Sharon question was a load of bullshit. She probably would have won in the final 2 too, because I think everyone liked Sharon. :(

And I think the opinion that she was robbed is popular, but the opinion that she deserves to be an Allstar isnt. I loved Sharon, but I think there are lots of women who deserve a slot in front of her - Natalie and Sheila from S9 alone. :D

Sharon isn't an Allstar, I dont really think Shiela is either but I wouldn't mind that. Natalie is though.:)