Pretty Little Liars Season 4 (US Pace)(Spoilers in Tags)

Ryan11Ryan11 Posts: 4,586
Forum Member
✭✭✭
PLL premieres June 11.

Comments

• SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait! :)

I'm VERY intrigued as to what Melissa, Jenna and Shana are up to. :)
  • Rob200696Rob200696 Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So excited, love this show, still annoyed that they haven't released more than 1 season in the UK!
  • burnoutbabeburnoutbabe Posts: 201
    Forum Member
    Its tomorrow! woooh.
  • Ramsay LaddersRamsay Ladders Posts: 3,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has this been on a UK channel? Went on the WB Studio tour in LA last week and the guide was talking about this show all the time.
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    I'm so glad Mona is one of the liars now :D
  • sweetazkandisweetazkandi Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so glad Mona is one of the liars now :D

I'd quite like Jenna to be in their group too...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah I love this show!!

I watched all of season three over the last few weeks and was so happy to see I only had to wait a couple of days to start series 4!
    Who thinks Ali is Redcoat? I don't, its too obvious now. I don't want it to be Melissa or Cee Cee either
  • Jennifer JayneJennifer Jayne Posts: 9,022
    Forum Member
    Norristar wrote: »
    Ah I love this show!!

I watched all of season three over the last few weeks and was so happy to see I only had to wait a couple of days to start series 4!
    Who thinks Ali is Redcoat? I don't, its too obvious now. I don't want it to be Melissa or Cee Cee either
    It could be a double bluff, I was thinking during the ep that it couldn't be Cee Cee as she hadn't been in it since the begining and would be annoying for it to be her but then I realised that she appeared later in the show around the same time they brought out the leadership of A instead of just being one person (Mona)

I'm also glad that Mona is apart of the group now, theyve slotted her in quite well.

So glad the show is back :D:D
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    Norristar wrote: »
    Ah I love this show!!

I think/hope it's Ali or her twin. Did anyone spot the poster in Ali's room? It said something about little girls in french and had two sides of a similar face? I think/hope that's Ali and Courtney because one side is a bit chubbier than the other and they have different expressions
  • burnoutbabeburnoutbabe Posts: 201
    Forum Member
    Those girls were wearing the worlds slutiest funeral attire!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great opening episode, looking forward to this weeks episodes. Glad we got a couple of answers, but new mysteries to keep us watching.
    Regarding Ali being red coat, I think it's too obvious also. I'm thinking Ce-Ce. But with this show, anything could happen, it could be Byron in a wig! :eek:
  • guestofsethguestofseth Posts: 5,303
    Forum Member
    TeenieTina wrote: »
    Great opening episode, looking forward to this weeks episodes. Glad we got a couple of answers, but new mysteries to keep us watching.
    Regarding Ali being red coat, I think it's too obvious also. I'm thinking Ce-Ce. But with this show, anything could happen, it could be Byron in a wig! :eek:
    I think it could be CeCe as well, especially with Mona saying when she thought she was seeing Alison at Radley it was really CeCe visiting her. I think that was meant to be a hint.
    I watched the first three season in less than a month a few months ago, and I still can't decide if I actually like/enjoy it or not. It's frustrating more than anything, yet I keep watching because I need to know what happens. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hiya

Can anyone tell me the best way of downloading the newest episode please? I usually use iseries but its not working!!

Many thanks
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This show is an absolutely MESS. When you actually examine the plot, you see that we actually know no more about the central mystery today, in Season 4 than we did after the Pilot. We are no closer to finding out who is A, who is Red Coat and who killed Alison and these pointless excursions out of town to spooky doll shops or sorority houses or libraries is beginning to feel like the writers just trying to fob the viewers off.

I continue to watch in the vain hope we may at some point get answers but honestly it's becoming very disheartening.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrGaryy_ wrote: »
    This show is an absolutely MESS. When you actually examine the plot, you see that we actually know no more about the central mystery today, in Season 4 than we did after the Pilot. We are no closer to finding out who is A, who is Red Coat and who killed Alison and these pointless excursions out of town to spooky doll shops or sorority houses or libraries is beginning to feel like the writers just trying to fob the viewers off.

I continue to watch in the vain hope we may at some point get answers but honestly it's becoming very disheartening.

The show is very repetitive.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have got quite tired out it going round in circles and not answering any of the original mysteries. They bring in new less important mysteries that are solved so we feel the plots moving on but it's really not. I like what's happening with involving the parents but I'd really like an Alison reveal sometime soon at least.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also I take it the place Toby and Spencer went to was Ravenswood? Where the new spin off is to be set??
  • RickyLeeds85RickyLeeds85 Posts: 11,924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Also I take it the place Toby and Spencer went to was Ravenswood? Where the new spin off is to be set??

indeed it was, we did see a sign not long after Spencer and Toby arrived there which said welcome to Ravenswood.
    its very creepy.

good ep and was surprised a bit with the arrest at the end tbh.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 331
    Forum Member
    Agree with the poster that said the show is a mess. They did so well for the first 2 seasons (particularly the first, which I thought was so well written) but now it seems that rather than moving forward the plot just continues to get tangled in itself.

However, to be fair it is a teen show and other teen shows like 90210 and gossip girl just have very basic plots of characters getting together and breaking up in endless combinations where as PLL brings all of that plus the mystery element. A bad episode of PLL (ie one that focuses on character development rather than plot progression) always feels like a let down but thats only because everyone is so intrigued by the central mystery which obviously has to be paced.

I think where the show really falls down is that it doesnt have strong enough subplots to flesh out the seasons. And it seems as though theyve ran out of genuine plot twists in the Alison murder case and so just give is vague re-hashes of what has already been done.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another totally pointless episode this week, there must be a list as long as my arm of shop attendants and professionals that A has paid off and compromised their morals and jobs.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Until I read a review I had no idea the creepy town where Toby and Spencer went was where the spin off Ravenswood is going to be. I agree in that same review where the person writing said Emily brought what happened to her mum on herself. I'm not saying the accident just the getting suspended bit I mean what did she think was going to happen if she nicked the key to Wilden's flat which only her mum had? The show needs to pick up the pace a bit as I am getting bored of the Liars always going with what other people say is the truth like the whole Cece thing, just because she has blonde hair doesn't mean she was the blonde at Radley plus wasn't the Doctor a resident at the institution Toby went to?
  • EESuperFanEESuperFan Posts: 2,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They need to start revealing more in the episodes, it's driving me crazy, especially those annoying ass endings which always shows -A;s hands or something.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG at Jenna in the last ep
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    divergent wrote: »
    OMG at Jenna in the last ep

I wonder if she is dead? Her attacker is staying in Ali's house.
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Red Coat creeps the hell out of me. Can't wait to find out who she is. :D