The Daily Pwice

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another one from - jaiden micheal‏@jaidenofficial

I wrote in my book a few weeks ago that I reckon @MissKatiePrice will say she's pregnant 2 Kieran. Lad, hand out the raffle tickets. Ur GAY!
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Crikey,he doesn't mince his words does he ?
    ================

jaiden micheal ‏@jaidenofficial
    @kieran0322 round of applause big man. You always said 2me u would be famous and what better way than 2 marry an A.list ****. Congrats xxx
    jaiden micheal jaiden micheal ‏@jaidenofficial
    @MissKatiePrice calling someone a "heffer" then calling herself "a role model for girls" in the same sentence. She also marries gay men.Tit .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    ================

@kieran0322 round of applause big man. You always said 2me u would be famous and what better way than 2 marry an A.list ****. Congrats xxx
    @MissKatiePrice calling someone a "heffer" then calling herself "a role model for girls" in the same sentence. She also marries gay men.Tit .

But he #loveshiswifesomuch
    Anyway, why do people think he's not straight? https://twitter.com/kieran0322/status/260164866747269120/photo/1
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    ================

What a festering, pathetic bunch of morons....would be funny if it were not for the fact that there are children involved.
    Not that MOTY would give them the slightest thought as to what further humiliation she is forcing on them...but hey that's o.k cos she has shed loads of money to chuck at others to pick up the pieces.:rolleyes:
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, Twitter really has given a voice to the terminally thick as sh*t hasn't it?

Can only echo the above, if it wasn't for the fact that 3 (soon to be 4) innocent kids were involved, we could laugh at the whole sorry saga but the fact these kids are caught in the middle of the sordid mess is just so sad.

PA must be worried sick about what sort of world hid kids are being dragged into. How long until Junior reads some of this crap for himself?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Wow, Twitter really has given a voice to the terminally thick as sh*t hasn't it?

Can only echo the above, if it wasn't for the fact that 3 (soon to be 4) innocent kids were involved, we could laugh at the whole sorry saga but the fact these kids are caught in the middle of the sordid mess is just so sad.

PA must be worried sick about what sort of world hid kids are being dragged into. How long until Junior reads some of this crap for himself?

I would be very surprised if he is not getting exposed to some of this....even if not directly yet then via a kid at schools big brother etc.
    I do feel for Junior the most, no son wants to be taunted about matters as vulgar and seedy as she exposes them to, and should definitely not be privy to his mothers most intimate and crude personal life details...he gets a lot of stick which is placed at the doorstep of his dad...that may be warranted to a degree....but how this lad is coping and will cope with the constant stream of new dads, the juvenile tit for tat and her crass bedroom exposures concerns me. He is accused of being attention seeking - I wonder why :rolleyes:
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Is he gay though?:confused:

An ex girlfriend sold a story on him just after he got with KP, saying he is desperate to be famous and he was boring in bed.

Maybe he's bisexual?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Is he gay though?:confused:

An ex girlfriend sold a story on him just after he got with KP, saying he is desperate to be famous and he was boring in bed.

Maybe he's bisexual?

He strikes me as one of those self absorbed people who will go with anyone and happily trample on them as long as there is the remotest chance it will benefit him and his quest for fame.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    I would be very surprised if he is not getting exposed to some of this....even if not directly yet then via a kid at schools big brother etc.
    I do feel for Junior the most, no son wants to be taunted about matters as vulgar and seedy as she exposes them to, and should definitely not be privy to his mothers most intimate and crude personal life details...he gets a lot of stick which is placed at the doorstep of his dad...that may be warranted to a degree....but how this lad is coping and will cope with the constant stream of new dads, the juvenile tit for tat and her crass bedroom exposures concerns me. He is accused of being attention seeking - I wonder why :rolleyes:

I agree with everything you posted. It really annoys me when adults criticise Junior and call him a "Brat".:(

He shows classic signs of an insecure child imo.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He strikes me as one of those self absorbed people who will go with anyone and happily trample on them as long as there is the remotest chance it will benefit him and his quest for fame.

This.

He would have married a postbox if it had offered some 'fame', notoriety and attention.

On the basis that even Jodie Marsh had more taste than to go within a million miles of him, I think we know the sort of guy he is:D

As others have said, as amusing as all this is, actually, it's pretty tragic that there are 3, soon to be 4, kids, caught up in the whole sorry debacle.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All this twitter stuff is horrible but really, what did KP expect?

She marries someone she barely knows as damage control because she's pregnant in the hope that it would minimise criticism of her. Which it didn't. And she's now stuck with the reality of everyone knowing exactly who she's married, courtesy of twitter trolling which she can't control. She really has surpassed herself this time.

What a mess.
  • somerset foxsomerset fox Posts: 728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This.

He would have married a postbox if it had offered some 'fame', notoriety and attention.

Most postboxes are hollow, empty vessels with large black slots into which crap is mostly pushed... Just saying :p
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most postboxes are hollow, empty vessels with large black slots into which crap is mostly pushed... Just saying :p

I have to give you a small standing ovation :D
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kiviraat wrote: »
    I have to give you a small standing ovation :D

Me too
    :D:D
    Forum Member
    @MrRichieMayne @misskatieprice @kieran0322 "kinda awkward" that his legal rep saw the date it was sent to me, and the text it was in.
    His legal rep ?:D Yeah right.
    Looks like her legal team were sicced onto it to try to quash it. As if playing 2nd fiddle to Jodie Marsh etc wasn't bad enough,she now has his exes to try to gag.

It's terribly messy,but all she had to do was pay a half competent private detective to look into Kev's past & this all could have been avoided at less than she is probably paying those lawyers after the wotsit hit the fan.She is so thick it beggars belief. And we are expected to swallow the guff that she is savvy.
  • hopeless casehopeless case Posts: 5,245
    Forum Member
    Me too
    :D:D
    Add my applause to that. A really rather splendid response :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    I agree with everything you posted. It really annoys me when adults criticise Junior and call him a "Brat".:(

He shows classic signs of an insecure child imo.

If you show a child regularly in a reality show, then some will find him cute and others see him acting out for the camera. I dont believe that one can place them in this arena and then choose how viewers perceive him.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    If you show a child regularly in a reality show, then some will find him cute and others see him acting out for the camera. I dont believe that one can place them in this arena and then choose how viewers perceive him.

One could, however, choose to focus on spending time with one's children rather than marrying random men one barely knows. Surely that is the kind of thing that will make children feel insecure and 'act out'.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Absolutely true, Bunny, but viewers surely can accept that Junior, as a small child, has no concept of or responsibility for how he comes across on camera? He's only doing what the adults concerned are allowing him to do - ergo they're the ones responsible for the consequent negative impact on him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But the others, who see him acting out on camera don't have to take to the net to slag him off for it, as an adult they are responsible for how they behave and to put negative comments about a child that he may find out about, is not a decent thing to do. Blame his situation, but don't call him names.
    Forum Member
    Fizgig wrote: »
    But the others, who see him acting out on camera don't have to take to the net to slag him off for it, as an adult they are responsible for how they behave and to put negative comments about a child that he may find out about, is not a decent thing to do. Blame his situation, but don't call him names.
    This ^^^ . It beggars belief that adults negatively label & accuse a small boy of behaving badly, yet cannot compute that perhaps trashing a little boy on a forum where his parents are the subject matter is actually adults behaving badly. Irony by-pass.
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Pwice 999 Drama

Katie Price 999 drama: Police called over "armed intruder" who turned out to be new husband.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Pwice 999 Drama

Katie Price 999 drama: Police called over "armed intruder" who turned out to be new husband.

Aww bless, she's let him have an ickle boy toy to play with now she's up the spout and he's not allowed within 100 feet of her.

Seriously, I'm not sure she could pick him out of a line up so no shock her staff had no idea who he was.
  • TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems to me she set up a bit of a lookee likee 'Pistorious' scenario - how could her security folks not have been issued with photos of Kevin/Keiran:confused: .... unless she hired Group 4 or whatever their latest reincarnation post-Olympic fiasco is.

What'sKevin/Keiran doing beggaring about with a ballbearing gun in the house with kids, whether or not they were in bed?

As to losing a diamond in her ring while 'mucking out the horses' ... I am still laughing my head off. That's the last thing she would do. We don''t hear much about her horses these days since she failed to get into the Olympics and her equestrian range flopped and is now virtually dead.

Next stop for Katie/Jordan/Kevin/Keiran - Jeremy Kyle :D I'll meet you all there in the audience :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Toggler wrote: »
    Seems to me she set up a bit of a lookee likee 'Pistorious' scenario - how could her security folks not have been issued with photos of Kevin/Keiran:confused: .... unless she hired Group 4 or whatever their latest reincarnation post-Olympic fiasco is.

Maybe she realises she can't divorce this one so she thought she could shoot him and play the 'omg i fawt ee woz an introoda officer' defense ;)
This discussion has been closed.