WHATM:BBUSA15 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT); Aug 19-20 Spoilers Included

mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Previous Thread: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=68039240&posted=1#post68039240

Veto Ceremony today.

After last night's shenanigans, will Aaryn actually backdoor Amanda?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mindset wrote: »
    Previous Thread: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=68039240&posted=1#post68039240

Veto Ceremony today.

After last night's shenanigans, will Aaryn actually backdoor Amanda?

Doubt it, Amanda shut the idea down too quickly after discussing with Helen.
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does no one else find it astonishing that the most honest person in that house is Amanda?
  • mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doubt it, Amanda shut the idea down too quickly after discussing with Helen.

I think the whole episode was a drunken, mean girl bitchathon.

However, when Aryan cleared her head she figured she could let it play out enough so she could send Helen to the Jury mad at Amanda, instead of her. But the biggest bonus from all this is the possibility at least, that Elissa might not target her next week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trivia: Veto Ceremony
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spencer nominated.

Helen badgering Andy in the HoH bathroom.

I don't know why that sounds so wrong........
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has the nominations happened?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone else think that Helen 'revealing' that Andy is a rat to the rest of the house will make that much of a difference? The majority of them already know.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    Helen: "I wonder if America is looking at our cast and they just love us!" Elissa: "Uh, no! A lot of these people are unlikable!"

My favorite from last night. Elissa is the only one left with common sense and self awareness.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CBS will receive a settlement in its claim that ABC's "Glass House" ripped off "Big Brother," CBS said.
    http://www.thewrap.com/tv/article/glass-house-vs-big-brother-case-settled-111701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aryan/GM/Elissa and Helen ragging hard on McCranda.

Andy stands there with a face like a slapped arse
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen telling Andy that he has a "lot to think about". Thus revealing that she doubts his vote and therefore doubts him. Does this fool even know how to campaign?

Lesson 1. Don't scare the voters.
    Forum Member
    Why did it take Helen to be going home before she, Elissa, GM, and Aaryn realized everything that has been going on the past few weeks? Jessie told these mofos all of what they are discussing last week. What a useless bunch of houseguests. I guess better late than never, though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GM: "If McCrae wins this, she's (Amanda) taking ALL his mutha f-ing money!!!"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why did it take Helen to be going home before she, Elissa, GM, and Aaryn realized everything that has been going on the past few weeks? Jessie told these mofos all of what they are discussing last week. What a useless bunch of houseguests. I guess better late than never, though.

Blame Andy (mostly) for holding her down and Helen's own foolishness for believing she was so Super Duper......when in fact she was just another hamster running around in a wheel controlled by Amanda.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aryan is such a bitch-princess, she is still mortified that people had the temerity to lie to her face in week 2. So mortified, that she stupidly reminds Elissa that she tried to evict her.

Vanity, vanity.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Aaryn was playing a pretty good game but I'm not really sure what she just did? She was trashing Amanda hardcore and was making huge digs at Andy while he was there. Plus she was saying all of this in front of 3 other women that no matter what, alliance or no alliance, hate each other.
    Forum Member
    Aaryn says she doesn't trust Elissa. Shame. Probably the only person she should trust besides GM
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else feel bad for Spencer. Personal aside he has been screwed over by the moving company from week 2 and is now the nominated HG every week. He must surely know he has lost this game and is playing for 2nd place. He could only win over GM.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaryn says she doesn't trust Elissa. Shame. Probably the only person she should trust besides GM

Elissa would nom her in a heartbeat. She hates her.
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shine_On wrote: »
    I think Aaryn was playing a pretty good game but I'm not really sure what she just did? She was trashing Amanda hardcore and was making huge digs at Andy while he was there. Plus she was saying all of this in front of 3 other women that no matter what, alliance or no alliance, hate each other.

Andy is really annoying Aaryn cause he acts so pally with everybody. I also think she is envious of how easy in the game he has had it, plus his sneakiness.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think Aryan would only reconsider her relationship with Elissa, if Elissa wins the next HoH comp and doesn't nominate her. Until that happens, what is there to trust?
    Forum Member
    Andy is such a weasel.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy in the HoH room defending Amanda and McCrae to GinaMarie. GinaMarie says she's tired of them lying. Andy: "You have to trust me!"
    Forum Member
    Aaaaaand that concludes Helens trip to the real world. She is back to her delusions. It was nice having her while it lasted.