Ant & Dec- love or loath?

vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,069
Forum Member
✭✭
I have to say why I don't loathe them - but they get on my nerves at times....

Comments

• Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    I quite like Ant & Dec, not exactly rip roaringly funny but good family entertainment.
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Ant but I am not keen on Dec...
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like them in IACGMOOH.

Indifferent to them the rest of the time.
  • realwalesrealwales Posts: 3,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand either of them. They're essentially children's entertainers if you ask me. All their work sounds childish and over-rehearsed to me.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Ant and Dec are great presenters/hosts. So much charisma and stage presence. They're going to become legends when they're in their 60s.
  • pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love them. They are so in tune with each other and bounce off each other to perfection. All the rehearsing in the world can't give you that abilty.Can't wait till IAC starts.Nobody could host that show the way those two do.
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love them,I wait eagily every year for I'm A Celeb and so far I'm still enjoying the program 11 years on with of course them very much making the show what it is :cool:
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I only see them once a year on the jungle programme, and they are funny. The show wouldn't be the same without the two of them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    I love them,I wait eagily every year for I'm A Celeb and so far I'm still enjoying the program 11 years on with of course them very much making the show what it is :cool:
    Do you think Gascoigne will be in it ? I can't see it myself :rolleyes:
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    polli wrote: »

Has he been asked? :eek:

He'd be stupid to go on it in my opinion,he's a full blown alcoholic I cannot see him lasting a day!

No surely not !
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    I love iacgmoh, and they are a huge part of that. I don't really like their other shows, but I think they are great at what they do. Couldn't ever see them going solo.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    Has he been asked? :eek:

He'd be stupid to go on it in my opinion,he's a full blown alcoholic I cannot see him lasting a day!

No surely not !

Might just be a rumour. I hope he doesn't do it.I can't abide him and his whining.I felt sorry for him for the longest time but now he is taking the pee and I hope he doesn't do GMOOH:(
  • Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not keen. I sense there is something darker lurking under that cheeky chappie persona, darker and not very nice. I have no foundations for this feeling, but it's there and won't go away. Maybe they really are lovely, who knows.
  • chuck_wipplchuck_wippl Posts: 5,099
    Forum Member
    Absolutely LOVE THEM :D

Have watched them from SM:TV, Pop Idol, Sat Night Takeaway, I'm A Celeb, Britain's Got Talent (back when I used to watch it)...and they've never annoyed nor irritated me in the slightest. I find them both brilliant and would defo have them on my fantasy list of "People I'd Invite Over For Dinner".
  • AoibheannRoseAoibheannRose Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love them, and have done ever since their SMTV days. I will watch almost any show they do, although I did have to draw the line at 'Red or Black'. I've just been reading that their tour tickets which went sale today are outselling both the X-Factor and Strictly tours by far, so there are obviously a lot of A&D lovers out there!
  • eugenespeedeugenespeed Posts: 66,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't stand them.
  • PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,419
    Forum Member
    I like them. I do feel they are a bit overrated though.
  • Danny_GirlDanny_Girl Posts: 2,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Two guys who found fame young, have stayed working together for nearly 2 decades , still seem pretty grounded and are very good at what they do. What's not to love?
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love them. Have done since Byker Grove!
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are worth 62 Million each but there is something about Declan Donnelly that I dont like- I can imagine him being arrogant but that's my view only...
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    polli wrote: »

I would hope he would turn it down if asked, I would hope the shows Psychiatrists would veto it and I do hope ITV have not sunk that low (and we know they can sink) that they would want us to wtiness the car crash it would be for him, the man needs to concentrate on getting betetr not be voted for trials by a certain amount of viewers who would think it funny.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like them both. Both amusing and always make me laugh.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they're funny on IACGMOOH but I'm not fussed about them on other shows. It must be that IAC has better script writers! :p
  • SalfordPrincessSalfordPrincess Posts: 453
    Forum Member
    Absolutely love ant n dec,have done since they were oh n duncan
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    Love them ever since the byker grove days.