WHATM:BBUSA15 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT); Jul 31 - Aug1 Spoilers Included

mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Previous Thread: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=67537770&posted=1#post67537770

Amanda has been freaking out for 4 days straight, I hope today is no different. If the MVP malarkey continues, please vote to nominate her again. ;)

Comments

• LARulzLARulz Posts: 34,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But she's going to be safe isn't she? :(
  • mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LARulz wrote: »
    But she's going to be safe isn't she? :(

Looks like it.

But her being on the block has been Drama of epic scale. Encore.........
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who are they planning to vote out?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope something shift in the next 24 or so hours like it did with David and they eveict her. All she has to do is have a meltdown and she's gone. Spencer wants her out ad Helen had that plan originally. If they can convince GM to vote out Candice, Andy and McRae to vote out Howard then Amanda would be gone because Spencer and Helen would easily do it if they thought they had the numbers, Elissa is easily swayed and Jessie would do whatever Judd wants so he would be the one to get on their side which shouldn't be too difficult if Elissa steps in since they have a final two deal. If only Helen wasn't being such a control freak and could clear her head. Or better yet, if Candice comes up with it since she seems like the only one who can think logically when everyone else is scatterbrained. The biggest problem with this house, is nobody can keep a secret and they dont realize that all you need is a majority, not the entire house. Worst bb contestants ever.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who are they planning to vote out?

Howard
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only hope (that I see) of the house flipping against Amanda is if Aryan tells Swampy she has replaced him in the Goof Troop and that he is on their shit list. But would he believe her?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mindset wrote: »
    The only hope (that I see) of the house flipping against Amanda is if Aryan tells Swampy she has replaced him in the Goof Troop and that he is on their shit list. But would he believe her?

Who is swampy?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sjp07 wrote: »
    Who is swampy?

Juuuuudd. LOL
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Helen wants to get rid of a few more guys (Howard, Spencer and Judd) before going after Amanda.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Juuuuudd. LOL

:p I enjoy your nicknames every year. I actually discovered last night where you got Aryan from and was quite amused. Until then, I thought you were just spelling her name wrong! :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Juuuuudd. LOL

Hahaha. I love that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can we forfeit this season and get new people? I'm not sure any of them deserve 500 stacks for their gameplay. They voted off the only guy not afraid to make big moves in the second week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can we forfeit this season and get new people? I'm not sure any of them deserve 500 stacks for their gameplay. They voted off the only guy not afraid to make big moves in the second week.

Who Nick? What did Nick ever do? "Built" an alliance unaware that three of the others in it (Jeremy/Spencer/Howard) already had a deal, and then got unceremoniously booted out the next week, by the biggest move of the season so far. (The swing to keep Elissa)

I liked Nick, but he did very little to garner praise imo. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    Who Nick? What did Nick ever do? "Built" an alliance unaware that three of the others in it (Jeremy/Spencer/Howard) already had a deal, and then got unceremoniously booted out the next week, by the biggest move of the season so far. (The swing to keep Elissa)

I liked Nick, but he did very little to garner praise imo. :p

Lets not forget he was the one who orchestrated getting David out. For the first week he made the only really big game move. He just wasn't banking on the fact that his alliance members wouldnt have his back and he would get ousted the same way he did David. But nick did that pretty much on his own. Nick being booted out was a collaborative effort where no one was really the ring leader. He was the only one with any real game, he just started playing too early.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    :p I enjoy your nicknames every year. I actually discovered last night where you got Aryan from and was quite amused. Until then, I thought you were just spelling her name wrong! :p

LOL :D

I had visions of multiple riots in Aryan Brotherhood prison wings, as white racists (made black with uniform tats lol) shivved each other to get to the pay phones to make her the MVP.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SuperDuperHelen has been for an indoor run already this morning and has now finished giving the house a SuperDuper cleaning. Shame the other, not so SuperDuper HG's will be hitting the trough very soon....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lets not forget he was the one who orchestrated getting David out. For the first week he made the only really big game move. He just wasn't banking on the fact that his alliance members wouldnt have his back and he would get ousted the same way he did David. But nick did that pretty much on his own. Nick being booted out was a collaborative effort where no one was really the ring leader. He was the only one with any real game, he just started playing too early.

I feel that Nick was more the type of player who shows some promise, but ultimately is far more of let down than I'd have hoped. I really wanted him to do well, but he completely blew it in the second week. I think if he had any real game skill, he'd have been able to put Elissa at ease and then never end up on the block in the first place.

I hate to say it, because I liked Nick a lot, but for me, he ultimately just goes onto the same page as players like Ratty Ronnie. It's all well and good engineering a big move, but if your unnecessarily putting a big target on your back in doing so, then your not really that great of a player. I don't feel like Nick in any way needed to put David on the block, so whilst it was fun to watch (and great to see such a crappy player taken out), I think it was ultimately just a stupid move on Nick's behalf to put himself out there for no reason.

I think my tastes when it comes to BB/Survivor have changed quite a bit over the years. I still enjoy seeing a big move here and there, but I now tend to find myself appreciating players who can get on by without having to make them. I think for example that Andy is playing my fave game so far, because he has managed to keep a target off his back, but works non-stop to keep himself aware of everything that's going on in the house. To me, that's truly strong gameplay, especially if he manages to continue making few enemies along the way. (Though I do think he might end up blowing it!)
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda worked hard at getting herself evicted yesterday and even though she has a while left I don't think she'll manage it :p
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like it.

But her being on the block has been Drama of epic scale. Encore.........

It's actually become really repetitive with Amanda now though. Her panic state just has her repeating the same stuff all day long, I can't even watch.

I hope they do away with the MVP stuff this week.
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Redmond wrote: »
    I hope they do away with the MVP stuff this week.

I hope so as well. It has been a horrible failure as a game mechanic. It did the exact opposite of what it was supposed to and was awarded to the worst player in the house who at the best of times is barely conscious enough of her surroundings to form a sentence. What they've changed it into now, The MVP is America! Is just tragic.
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked Howard at first, with his racism stance but feel unless he wins pov then he deserves to go
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shine_On wrote: »
    I hope so as well. It has been a horrible failure as a game mechanic. It did the exact opposite of what it was supposed to and was awarded to the worst player in the house who at the best of times is barely conscious enough of her surroundings to form a sentence. What they've changed it into now, The MVP is America! Is just tragic.

America being the MVP is a lot better. That way everyone has equal opportunity to be on the block. It's especially great that they weren't told America is the MVP so they aren't editing themselves accordingly. I know some of them suspect it, but they don't know for sure. Production were banking on Aaryn being the MVP nom, but she won HoG so she wasn't eligible. Not sure they were counting on their golden child to be the nominee instead, though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked Howard at first, with his racism stance but feel unless he wins pov then he deserves to go

He doesn't serve to go hone any more than Amanda or Candice. None of them have won anything at all.