Sick of the bias towards Judd

Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Anyone else annoyed at how much Judd gets away with on the show and with the fans. He says disgusting derogatory comments about women (Elissa this week) and his treatment towards Jessie and he is the shows favourite?!

Cannot see why peeps want him to win. Especially after he was evicted once. Disappointing to see Game players like Dan / Ian saying he should win. I thought they would be against it.

What do y'all think?

Comments

• dylanpartyondylanpartyon Posts: 11,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's the best of an awful bunch. Thats why he's favourite. If u asked anyone who say they want him to win, I imagine the majority would prefer someone eliminated!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judd is an idiot. I think that is one of the main reasons people like him. He's a slow talking country boy and that in itself gathers fans. On top of it, he isn't as bad as the others. It sad that we have to go based on that, but there is nothing left.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 383
    Forum Member
    Half the time I think Judd is on medication - his speech is slow and slurred. He's not one of my favorites but I can't stand Spencer, McCrae or Andy - so who's left, GM? This is a bad bunch of HM to choose from imo. I really think BBUS should do what BBAU and BBUK do and have the HM nominate and the Public vote... it's a way better system!
  • Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    Although I dont respect stuff he has said, compared to the other four he is a bloody saint. When GM was talking crap about Elissas kids he was the only one to tell her not to bring kids into it. i have never heard any racist remarks from him.

Yes his comments are harsh but I have liked him from the start so I guess I will remain loyal to him, although Jessie has over taking him as my favourite this season.

Not an excuse but he does suffer from Anxiety, and I notice he seems to be most horrid when they are in long lockdowns which I think is down to lack of cigarettes. I dont think he is a nasty person, I think he is a nice guy deep down, he just gets paranoid too much in the house.
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just think Judd overall has said more derogatory comments. Andy / McCrae to my knowledge have only mostly done stuff to anger the audience based on gameplay. Its just hypocritical that they are more hated along with Aaryn / GM. Yet because Judd is a cute southern guy he escapes judgement.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Although I dont respect stuff he has said, compared to the other four he is a bloody saint. When GM was talking crap about Elissas kids he was the only one to tell her not to bring kids into it. i have never heard any racist remarks from him.

Yes his comments are harsh but I have liked him from the start so I guess I will remain loyal to him, although Jessie has over taking him as my favourite this season.

Not an excuse but he does suffer from Anxiety, and I notice he seems to be most horrid when they are in long lockdowns which I think is down to lack of cigarettes. I dont think he is a nasty person, I think he is a nice guy deep down, he just gets paranoid too much in the house.

I respect your opinion but I disagree. I think he is the 3rd worse after Spencer / GM.

He also gets aggressive towards women and Andy. However he bitten his lip toward Nick / Jeremy / Howard.
  • Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    Andy has said at least two times he wants to punch Elissa in the face

McCrae said last week he wanted to win the veto and put it on his dick and slap it in Elissa face last week.

I dont recall him saying anything horrible like that
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy has said at least two times he wants to punch Elissa in the face

McCrae said last week he wanted to win the veto and put it on his dick and slap it in Elissa face last week.

I dont recall him saying anything horrible like that

You should watch some of the stuff he said about Elissa / Howard / Jessie. He said he wanted to punch Howard and talked such trash about him which he was too cowardly to say towards his face. With Jessie he said she disgusted him etc which is all on youtube. Elissa calling her c*nt and a bitch. Been confrontational towards women and Andy in an aggressive manner shouting at them.

Andy / McCrae have said negative comments about Elissa however Judd has said equally negative comments about Elissa and about other houseguests, along with his aggressive outbursts all of which have been swept under the carpet.
  • QueenPixieQueenPixie Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I look at this video... Judd is just as bad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tARCILbSUg
  • Yobaba**Yobaba** Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate the way he was with Jessie. Especially since he had no problems making out with her every night.
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Judd really is boring as hell, and his voice is annoying too.