Android Eurosport

Hi

Has anyone out there managed to get Eurosport Player working on an Android PC or Media Player.

Do all these boxes shy away from media needing Silverlight?

Just like the Panasonic TVs that only play iplayer.

Can anyone explain where to draw the line between these devices - when does an Android Dual Core Media Player become a 'PC'?

Thanks

Comments

• grahamlthompsongrahamlthompson Posts: 18,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Siverlight afaik is only available for Windows PC's and Windows Mobile devices. A separate app will be needed for an Android device. It's rather like expecting mac software to run on a PC.

You need to ask Eurosport if a Android App is in the pipeline.
  • KodazKodaz Posts: 1,018
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Regarding the thread title, "Android Eurosport" sounds like a great idea for a channel. ;) Humanoid robots engaging in a variety of games.

This is what the boxing could look like, for example. :D

Er, they'd have to limit repeats of "Robot Wars" to avoid descending into cliche and one-trick-ponyism, though...
  • MartinteaMartintea Posts: 163
    Forum Member
    You can download the free "SportsTV Live" app from Google play store and watch Eurosport for nothing.And other sports( not Sky) as well.Works great on my Nexus 7.
  • JulesandSandJulesandSand Posts: 6,012
    Forum Member
    Martintea wrote: »
    You can download the free "SportsTV Live" app from Google play store and watch Eurosport for nothing.And other sports( not Sky) as well.Works great on my Nexus 7.

Thanks for that - just installed it on my Nexus 7
  • MartinteaMartintea Posts: 163
    Forum Member
    Sadly Eurosport no longer works,not for me anyway. :cry: