Justin Bieber to be charged with criminal assault in Canada

iamstrongiamstrong Posts: 867
Forum Member
✭✭
Justin Bieber will be charged with CRIMINAL ASSAULT for allegedly attacking a limousine driver ... TMZ has learned.

Justin took a limo in Toronto in December and got into some sort of skirmish. At the time we were told a member of his entourage was being investigated for roughing up the driver.

But the investigation took a turn ... We're told Toronto cops wanted to talk to Justin but he didn't come in for an interview and they got annoyed. Law enforcement sources say Justin is now in Toronto and in the next hour will go to the police station.

Sources say Justin will be booked for assault, given a citation and released on his own recognizance.

Our sources say ... Justin is accused of physically attacking the limo driver ... not simply ordering the attack.

Our sources also say 3 other witnesses were interviewed yesterday and at least some of their account incriminated Justin.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/29/justin-bieber-charged-criminal-assault-canada-limousine-driver/#ixzz2rq1JYbtI

#thuglife :p

Comments

• LilMissJenLilMissJen Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    People with their obsession.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He posted an instavideo from inside the interrogation room about his new video. Smh he gives not a single f*ck
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sjp07 wrote: »
    He posted an instavideo from inside the interrogation room about his new video. Smh he gives not a single f*ck

How did he get the wifi for that :p

Absolutely unbelievable that he did though. :o
  • StrmChaserSteveStrmChaserSteve Posts: 2,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, well.

I would never guess that Bill Gates would have something in common with Justin Bieber :D

https://twitter.com/HistoricalPics/status/427206795636269056/photo/1
  • Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sjp07 wrote: »

The fact he was able to do that is seriously messed up to me. Do police really have so little power a jumped up little shit like JB can run rings around them in such a ridiculous way?
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm shocked that Sky News have this rolling across the screen in a "breaking news" ticker....seriously?!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,488
    Forum Member
    The fact he was able to do that is seriously messed up to me. Do police really have so little power a jumped up little shit like JB can run rings around them in such a ridiculous way?

Yes, but what crime would he have committed? Being a dick isn't yet a crime...

If he came in voluntarily it's likely he will have been allowed to keep his stuff...
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makson wrote: »
    I'm shocked that Sky News have this rolling across the screen in a "breaking news" ticker....seriously?!

Soon enough the breaking news will be "Bieber didn't fvck up today".
  • Dave3622Dave3622 Posts: 1,819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LilMissJen wrote: »

Yes they are aren't they, all those awful fans of his.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Are you saying anyone who talks about Justin Bieber is obsessed with him? Considering how much he's in the news, what he's been doing, and the fact that this is a showbiz forum of course he will be talked about. I'm guessing your a fan on the defensive?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, but what crime would he have committed? Being a dick isn't yet a crime...

Have you not been reading the news?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makson wrote: »

Yeah, this. I loathe Bieber but these gutter scum journos need to get some perspective.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From the things I've read, Justin's went from an innocent teenage girl's heart throb to a spoilt brat of a thug. He's in danger of wrecking his career the way he's going on. What a stupid little git!
  • LilMissJenLilMissJen Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    Are you saying anyone who talks about Justin Bieber is obsessed with him? Considering how much he's in the news, what he's been doing, and the fact that this is a showbiz forum of course he will be talked about. I'm guessing your a fan on the defensive?

You guessed wrong Molly. Its just extremely tiring have to listen to the same out thing every bloody day. And I was referring to TMZ. They're hardly known for getting their facts straight. If he's handed himself in then he obviously knows and acknowledged that he's been doing wrong.
  • AsmoAsmo Posts: 15,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, but what crime would he have committed?

There'd almost certainly be no photography permitted inside a Police station, where other suspects and workers are milling about... other than mugshots they take of course!

Stupid thing to do either way.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You guessed wrong Molly. Its just extremely tiring have to listen to the same out thing every bloody day. And I was referring to TMZ. They're hardly known for getting their facts straight. If he's handed himself in then he obviously knows and acknowledged that he's been doing wrong.

Um, no. He legally had to. If not, he'd be in more trouble. Handing yourself in does not admit guilt. It means you don't want to break the law by not complying with a possible warrant out for your arrest. He has court in March for the incident. That is when you find out if he thinks he is guilty or not.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Asmo wrote: »
    There'd almost certainly be no photography permitted inside a Police station, where other suspects and workers are milling about... other than mugshots they take of course!

Stupid thing to do either way.

Very true. Canada is pretty strict on that too. They don't even let out mug shots as frivolous as we do here in the states either.
  • grumpyscotgrumpyscot Posts: 11,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With any luck, he'll also get a short prison sentence for his drug abuse in the USA. Armed with that, and his record of violence,he'll be hard pushed to get a visa to enter any European country, or the USA.

And it'll serve the little sh*t right! And do the rest of us a favour!
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sometimes there is nothing to say other than 'what a knob'
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grumpyscot wrote: »
    With any luck, he'll also get a short prison sentence for his drug abuse in the USA. Armed with that, and his record of violence,he'll be hard pushed to get a visa to enter any European country, or the USA.

And it'll serve the little sh*t right! And do the rest of us a favour!

That would make Frankie Boyle's dream come true, on NMTB he said about him "If Justin Bieber was in prison, he'd get thrown about like a dog toy" :D
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, it won't be long 'til Prettyboy Bieber becomes a prison b*tch later this year if possible. Betcha his ass will be still smarting long enough after his release from the slammer...
  • Jesse PinkmanJesse Pinkman Posts: 5,794
    Forum Member
    So just one more criminal record!
  • CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    Flanno wrote: »
    Wow, it won't be long 'til Prettyboy Bieber becomes a prison b*tch later this year if possible. Betcha his ass will be still smarting long enough after his release from the slammer...

He's high profile enough that he would be segregated in prison, simple as that.
  • stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Either this bloke is a prat or this is all a rather sad attempt to make him appear 'cool' by his management team.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stvn758 wrote: »
    Either this bloke is a prat or this is all a rather sad attempt to make him appear 'cool' by his management team.

His target audience are children. If parents decide no more Bieber, it's over, cool or not.