Options

Katona - Marriage Number 3...maybe

13»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont think bringing a new dad into your kids lives thats just served 6 years is good for anyone. But she's Kerry, says it all.
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    good luck to her-its a bit soon but only she knows what hes really like you never know he may be the one only time will tell:)
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    barneyboy wrote: »
    I dont think bringing a new dad into your kids lives thats just served 6 years is good for anyone. But she's Kerry, says it all.

I am waiting for her to say he didn't do whatever he was supposed to have done.
  • Options
    AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Car Crash Kerry and I hope her marriage is successful.
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Hilarious, the headline was "Kerry's boyfriend wants to propose" and then the article said that Kerry thought it was "too soon"!! What was the point of the article! Well obviously it was Kerry's management to keep her in the Daily Mail!! It was a non-article. I think it is sad that Kerry is not intelligent enough to learn from her mistakes. Her life seems to be one crisis after another. Well for someone who is bankrupt, she seems to live an incredibly glamorous life, with expensive cars, various nannies, fantastic home etc. Amazing! Perhaps we are the stupid ones, doing 9-5 and actually paying our bills and not getting into debt. It seems as a Z lister you can declare yourself bankrupt and still live very high off the hog!!!!