Jimmy Saville to be revealed as a paedophile? (Part 7)

Comments

• jamtamarajamtamara Posts: 2,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kimindex wrote: »
    I wasn't referring to the Daily Mail. I don't read it very much. I was referring to attitudes on here. That some people keep insisting that a lot of the alleged victims must be liars because it fits in with their cynical view of human nature, whilst at the same time giving the benefit of the doubt to Savile. Their emphasis, to me, is peculiar.

They claim to have scruples about Savile not being tried and convicted but forget them, when it comes to wanting to think the victims or many of them have made stuff up.

Nobody takes the DM as gospel. I find it strange to call all people liars too. One Duncroft woman dis lie but that does not mean JS was innocent. Even the Head of Duncroft accepts that. Jimmy said he "Didn't always tell the truth" and that "The eleventh commandment is not to be found out", that if he "Could get away with only going halfway round the track he would" but those admissions of dishonesty on quite a large scale are being ignored. He's talking about his marathons, and his sexual shenanigans and ducking and diving in general. Dishonesty. His.

But it's easier to pick on those still alive whose lives were blighted by abuse, before and during Jimmy's reign. Dismissive talk of 'misery memoirs' and 'menopausal boilers' and 'disturbed women' as if it is all their own fault. No concern for the abuse which has gone on and is still going on? Worrying about a past case which is nothing to do with this one.

Even cancer being attributed to memories.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IzzyS wrote: »
    Can I just ask if anyone has heard from Linda Danvers in the last few days? she sent me a PM very early on Monday morning UK time saying she'd reply properly to me this week but I haven't heard from her since and I sent her a PM on Friday checking things are ok but she hasn't replied yet. I had a look and it seems she hasn't been on since Tuesday - normally she'd let me know if she was busy and unable to get in touch for a few days I think. I just heard there's been a fire at a nightclub in Rio too and she was in Rio last week (not sure if she travelled back yet or not) :-/ I imagine she just got busy or travel plans got disrupted, maybe she can't get online but I thought perhaps I should ask incase anyone else on here speaks with her elsewhere and has been in touch since Monday or Tuesday? let me know if so, just so I know she's ok, thanks.

No, but I too have wondered about her absence on here. Sorry I can't help.
  • puffenstuffpuffenstuff Posts: 1,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You've probably found this already, but in case not
    http://www.towardshealing.ie/site/

thanks for that link, I will check it out, edited to add Ive checked it out and it will be very useful to me so thank you very much, I will give them a ring definitely.
  • IzzySIzzyS Posts: 11,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jamtamara wrote: »
    No, but I too have wondered about her absence on here. Sorry I can't help.

Thats fine, thanks for replying :) there's likely no cause for alarm, I'm just aware that we'd agreed if we were chatting and one of us was going to be busy for a while then we'd let each other know so we wouldn't be worried and it seems strange she said on Monday she'd be back in touch and reply to some messages this week and yet I've not heard from her at all since, even to say she's become too busy to reply. Maybe the power went out for a few days or something, its probably something like that.

ETA - I just heard from someone that the nightclub wasn't actually in Rio, its a long way away from there so thats good *phew* my geography isn't great, I only mentioned that as I heard mention of it being in the vicinity to 'Rio Grande' but if thats the river then yes, I guess thats a large area... don't mind me :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 188
    Forum Member
    IzzyS wrote: »
    Thats fine, thanks for replying :) there's likely no cause for alarm, I'm just aware that we'd agreed if we were chatting and one of us was going to be busy for a while then we'd let each other know so we wouldn't be worried and it seems strange she said on Monday she'd be back in touch and reply to some messages this week and yet I've not heard from her at all since, even to say she's become too busy to reply. Maybe the power went out for a few days or something, its probably something like that.

ETA - I just heard from someone that the nightclub wasn't actually in Rio, its a long way away from there so thats good *phew* my geography isn't great, I only mentioned that as I heard mention of it being in the vicinity to 'Rio Grande' but if thats the river then yes, I guess thats a large area... don't mind me :o

I'm here. I've returned to work this week. I'm sorry you were worried, the house is going through renovations and I've disconnected the computer and I can't connect at work. I didn't know it was going to last more than a week. I sent you a PM.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm here. I've returned to work this week. I'm sorry you were worried, the house is going through renovations and I've disconnected the computer and I can't connect at work. I didn't know it was going to last more than a week. I sent you a PM.

Its ok - I wasn't sure whether to mention it or not, maybe I was too quick? sorry if that embarrassed you (also apologies for my bad knowledge of geography(!)).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thanks for that link, I will check it out, edited to add Ive checked it out and it will be very useful to me so thank you very much, I will give them a ring definitely.

That's good news. :)

http://www.towardshealing.ie/site/ (acknowledgements to BB)
  • sozzled2daysozzled2day Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BusStop - Insulting people by calling them 'rabid' is against DS policy.

Haven't you already been banned for this kind of attitude?

ETA: Just seen that you are now an 'inactive member'.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    https://www.facebook.com/Exaro

Exaro's Facebook page has some newspaper stories that aren't on their online version.
  • nanscombenanscombe Posts: 16,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rabid posters? Must be a well behaved thread. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Quoted from that link
    it is highly unlikely in these stricken financial times that the Met Police would waste our money without any strong leads.

I agree (or would like to think so) - its perhaps wishful thinking to think otherwise?. Why launch an investigation based on nothing, or purely rumours, if they don't have some sort of lead or evidence to back it up and justify the focus on it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    i4u wrote: »
    It's more than my perspective...North Wales a group of gay men, the scallywag article puts emphasis on the men are gay or strongly suggests others even those not present at any alledged parties are gay.

Again with the property in Barnes, a list is produced with people known to be gay along with people who's sexuality is not known but they are drawn into allegations of a paedophile ring by merely being or it being implied they are gay.

According to the lunatic shape shifting forum Jimmy Savile was alledgedly supplying children to a highly placed paedophile ring, who happened to be gay men.

The articles imply there is something sinister about someone not saying they are gay, they then go onto suggest find a prominent gay man and you'll likely find a paedophile ring.

You guys need a serious reality check with your constant bleating about how 'sexually straight' homosexuals are.

If you are an adult and you preference is little boys you are gay first, a paedophile second.

As the poster above suggests in his post name, abused and homosexuality have a connection.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    belinus wrote: »
    You guys need a serious reality check with your constant bleating about how 'sexually straight' homosexuals are.

If you are an adult and you preference is little boys you are gay first, a paedophile second.

As the poster above suggests in his post name, abused and homosexuality have a connection.

If you're an adult who prefers little boys under 11 you are a paedophile .
    As a medical diagnosis, pedophilia, or paedophilia, is a psychiatric disorder in persons 16 years of age or older typically characterized by a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children (generally age 11 years or younger, though specific diagnosis criteria for the disorder extends the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13).[1][2][3][4][5] An adolescent who is 16 years of age or older must be at least five years older than the prepubescent child before the attraction can be diagnosed as pedophilia.[1][2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia
    Forum Member

Funny it is that the gay lobby declare religion to be operating in a fantasy, for no other reason than they discourage homosexuality, meanwhile according to the rat pack there is no such thing as a homosexual paedophile...

You are delusional
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 89
    Forum Member
    i4u wrote: »
    These links you keep providing do seem to be rather homophobic, suggesting being homosexual equates to being a paedophile.

I'm very interested in all the links provided by Sad_BB_Addict.

Whether you believe what is written is up to you. There are some who will not believe any of it, even when in the MSM and not just in blogs. That is up to them. We are all entitled to our own opinions.
    Forum Member

So, if an adult has preferences for little girls under 11, they are heterosexuals first and paedophiles seconds. Because most of children who are sexually abused are girls, by family members. At institutions, happen mostly with boys, but the great majority of abuse cases happen at home, with the family.

At Icke thread they have an unhealthy obsession with sexual abuse of boys (not of girls, most of people there seem to have a dismissive attitude towards it) and operate mostly on rumours, more rumours and crack theories. Since the death of the main poster of the Savile thread, it only got worse. And the most reasonable ones disappeared.
  • nanscombenanscombe Posts: 16,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If you're an adult who prefers little girls under 11 you are a paedophile.

If you're an adult who prefers old people you are a gerontophile.

It would seem that only where two adults are concerned do people feel the need for extra labels ie, Hetero, Homo and Bi (and probably others).

I wonder which would be the more dominant "preference", age or gender?

If it were age then paedo, geronto and whatever the bit in between is called would be the primary drive and gender the secondary one?

However since I, in theory, find certain women / girls between 16 (for the sake of legality) and late sixties attractive I would hazard gender to be the more dominant, but who knows.

Maybe, like all preferences, it varies from person to person.
    Forum Member
    So, if an adult has preferences for little girls under 11, they are heterosexuals first and paedophiles seconds. Because most of children who are sexually abused are girls, by family members. At institutions, happen mostly with boys, but the great majority of abuse cases happen at home, with the family.

At Icke thread they have an unhealthy obsession with sexual abuse of boys (not of girls, most of people there seem to have a dismissive attitude towards it) and operate mostly on rumours, more rumours and crack theories. Since the death of the main poster of the Savile thread, it only got worse. And the most reasonable ones disappeared.

So now you are changing definitions, homosexual means male to male girl to girl, or same sex, If a heterosexual is an abuser they would be termed paedophile heterosexual, terms matter.

It would appear the gay community despises the term homosexual, here is a tip... you tend to despise anything not gay, there is the problem, you have a disposition to not like anyone.

The question raised would be...as is your mantra....is that normal?
  • sangrealsangreal Posts: 20,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paedophiles come in all sexual flavours. Straight, gay and bi.
    A straight paedophile will prefer children of the opposite sex to them,
    a gay paedophile will prefer children of the same sex as them,
    a bi paedophile will prefer both.

Their sexuality is not the issue.
    The fact that they are paedophiles is the issue.

I'm certainly no expert on the matter, but I guess there's also exceptions where sexuality bears no effect...?
    e.g. there could be such a thing as paedophiles who are straight or gay in adult terms, but don't have a particular preference when it comes to children...?

p.s. Excuse me while I go to throw up (the thought of it alone makes me feel ill). Back later.
    Forum Member
    So now you are changing definitions, homosexual means male to male girl to girl, or same sex, If a heterosexual is an abuser they would be termed paedophile heterosexual, terms matter.

It would appear the gay community despises the term homosexual, here is a tip... you tend to despise anything not gay, there is the problem, you have a disposition to not like anyone.

The question raised would be...as is your mantra....is that normal?

What mantra? We are discussing semantics. I don't hate heteros, by the way. It would be like hate myself. You said if a male paedophile is attracted to boys, he is an homosexual first, paedophile second. I'm only asking you if for you this also goes for adults males attracted to girls: heterosexuals first, paedophiles second.

I don't know if the gay community despises the term "homosexual". As far as I know, they don't
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Abused and homosexuality have a connection ? in what way ?
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    skp20040 wrote: »

They both have the letter 's' followed by an 'e' ?
    Forum Member
    skp20040 wrote: »

I have studied perhaps hundreds of case files over the years, and as I have already explained I know and knew a lot of gay people.
    In more cases than not they suffered some sort of abuse as children, not all of course, but the the percentage is big, and the extreme forms of confusion lead to paedophilia and perhaps rape of other adults whether the person is heterosexual or not.

To suffer abuse creates confusion and that confusion and pain can express itself as homosexuality, bisexuality, cross dressing and other associated takes on sexual behaviour.

In that sense it is not about homosexuality or not, it is about experiences for some which transform into a different form of sexuality which they then try to adapt into their lives.
    Forum Member
    What mantra? We are discussing semantics. I don't hate heteros, by the way. It would be like hate myself. You said if a male paedophile is attracted to boys, he is an homosexual first, paedophile second. I'm only asking you if for you this also goes for adults males attracted to girls: heterosexuals first, paedophiles second.

I don't know if the gay community despises the term "homosexual". As far as I know, they don't

I does appear that the mere mention of the term homosexuality gains one a tirade of abuse ending in a question demanding the poster state whether they think homosexuality is not normal, its like a trap.

In that sense I use the term mantra.
This discussion has been closed.