Six Feet Under reruns?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 367
Forum Member
edited 08/12/23 - 15:59 in US TV Shows #1
Never saw Six feet under but think it was by HBO, so will it come to Sky Atlantic, or will they just start The Wire from the start AGAIN?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never saw Six feet under but think it was by HBO, so will it come to Sky Atlantic, or will they just start The Wire from the start AGAIN?

It has already been shown on Thursday nights when Atlantic first started in 2011 and they showed all seasons. Hope they show it again soon.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 367
    Forum Member
    Fingers crossed, they seem to keep starting The Wire again, so maybe when they finish this run....a change is as good etc...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    Hope you manage to catch Six Feet Under soon. It's a great show - my favourite HBO show, in fact.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good news for those who missed Six Feet Under when Sky Atlantic aired it in 2011 (like me). Sky Atlantic will be airing it from episode 1 on Sunday March 17th at 9pm:)
  • loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fingers crossed, they seem to keep starting The Wire again, so maybe when they finish this run....a change is as good etc...

When is the wire starting again?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 367
    Forum Member
    Gulfam1 wrote: »
    Good news for those who missed Six Feet Under when Sky Atlantic aired it in 2011 (like me). Sky Atlantic will be airing it from episode 1 on Sunday March 17th at 9pm:)

Saw that but is it the full run, just season 1 or just the pilot?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Saw that but is it the full run, just season 1 or just the pilot?

not sure about the full series, but they're definately showing up to episode 5 by the end of this month, my guess is that it's the full series unless they're just showing the first season as filler until something else starts.

However they will be airing two episodes a week starting from episode 2
  • Trsvis_BickleTrsvis_Bickle Posts: 9,202
    Forum Member
    jules1000 wrote: »
    Yep I have to say my favourite TV show.Ever

Rapidly becoming mine as well. My darling wife got me the entire boxset for Christmas and I'm still working my way through them. Simply sublime television.
  • jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rapidly becoming mine as well. My darling wife got me the entire boxset for Christmas and I'm still working my way through them. Simply sublime television.

When it ended I felt quite sad that there was no more and I pined for a while. Also anyone who has hang ups re gay men ( Not saying that I did)should watch this show because who couldn't love David Fisher. So funny.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Buy the DVD's. It's a show that deserves to be owned and watched again and again.

Ruth Fisher is a legend.
  • lynnetlynnet Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    I've just binge watched the whole 5 seasons and have gone into mourning for it now that it's finished. It's got the best and most touching finale than any other series that I have ever seen and I watched the last 10 minutes 3 times in a row. . I highly recommend it.
  • MaccaMacca Posts: 18,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ancient thread resurrection time.
This discussion has been closed.