Becky Hill Appreciation Thread

Comments

• cindersatsixcindersatsix Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    So Becky is signed to the same management company as Jessie J, this is great news.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 317
    Forum Member
    So Becky is signed to the same management company as Jessie J, this is great news.

Oh yes it certainly is,she has been very carefull to pick the right management.It's very important for the rest of her career.Crown are excellent at what they do,becky has nailed it with her decision here.:cool:;):D
    Forum Member
    All is good Postmans didn't know this until now. ;)

This is JanetDevlinUK Im on a new account now. :p

:o I wondered where you'd gone.:rolleyes::D

As far as i know the session is cover tunes,but that doesn't bother me one bit .:) Frances wood is on there too.!

One of the fellas from ontsofa described beckys voice as, and i quote" insane" well he got that right.:D:cool:
    Forum Member
    Her video is up on ontsofa.com now. It's a cover of Alex Clare's " Too Close " There may be more i don't know.:):D
  • ImOnlyWeeImOnlyWee Posts: 11,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forum Member
    ImOnlyWee wrote: »

Ditto:D:) It's fantastic.:cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    I produced the BBC session for BBC Introducing in Shropshire... I then asked Becky to sing on some tracks with my band. There's one out on Sunday, details here:

http://soundcloud.com/rockshed-records/filth-becky-hill-sample

Enjoy
    Forum Member
    rockshed1 wrote: »
    I produced the BBC session for BBC Introducing in Shropshire... I then asked Becky to sing on some tracks with my band. There's one out on Sunday, details here:

http://soundcloud.com/rockshed-records/filth-becky-hill-sample

Enjoy

That is flaming(for want of a stronger word) brilliant:D:cool:. If anyone doubts becky now they must be a few sarnies short of a pic nic.!! I said it right from the start the lass is the voice. A great track by the way, love my rock me,been a rock nut all my life. But i like other stuff too.:)
    Forum Member
    I don't know what flaming is... its just info!

Yes agreed...

its available on iTunes:
    http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?id=538393823&s=143444

is that flaming? Flaming good I say!

FTW
    Forum Member
    I don't know what flaming is... its just info!

Yes agreed...

its available on iTunes:
    http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?id=538393823&s=143444

is that flaming? Flaming good I say!

FTW

Going to itunes to download;):cool: I mean't i clicked on your link and listened to the sample of the track,and i found it was flaming brilliant.I was going to put effing, but it's a public forum.:D

Keep on rocking rockshed 1.!!! ;)

By the way the BBC session you produced was excellent. Really enjoyed it.:cool: I'll be on the look out for your bands album.;)
    Forum Member
    Very kind... thanks!

Spread the word!
    Forum Member
    Very kind... thanks!

Spread the word!

No problem;) Credit where it's due rockshed 1,your band has a great sound.:cool: I certainly will.;)!!!
    Forum Member
    Becky has one of her own songs called pictures up on her youtube channel which is named beckyyclaire . Go take a look and enjoy.:);)
    Forum Member
    Becky has done another cover for ontsofa.com This was done on the same day as the alex clare " To Close " one.

Paulo Nutini " Last Request ".! This will blow you away.:D:eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gyk3PCa9m60&feature=g-user-u
    Forum Member
    I read on twitter this morning, that becky is off down to london today for another writing session.:cool:

Go on becky keep creating that's what music is all about . Pen some cracking tunes lass.!!!!;):D
    Forum Member
    Becky's writing session today is with none other than "Dee Adam" .!! She's a very well respected quirky songwriter and producer. And also "MrMurrayMint". Crown Talent Management are really getting becky the best opportunities.:cool:

Making Musical magic she says.:D:D
    Forum Member
    Becky also now having/had (don't know if it's today) a writing session with "Uzo MNEK" Crown recently introduced becky to him. This guy is a magician with sound.:cool:;) Check him out.!! He's on twitter.! And other places.

When becky is signed there's going to be some damn good music coming for sure.!
  • JELLIES0JELLIES0 Posts: 6,709
    Forum Member
    Darn it, I clicked on this link because I thought it was the Benny Hill appreciation thread.

Who is Becky Hill ? :confused:
    Forum Member
    JELLIES0 wrote: »
    Darn it, I clicked on this link because I thought it was the Benny Hill appreciation thread.

Who is Becky Hill ? :confused:

Where have you been for the last three months. ? Becky was a semi finalist on the voice UK. Any way you can read the threads.

Benny Hill :rolleyes: Hope she doesn't see that comment,mind she'd probably laugh.:D
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Postmans wrote: »
    Where have you been for the last three months. ? Becky was a semi finalist on the voice UK. Any way you can read the threads.

Benny Hill :rolleyes: Hope she doesn't see that comment,mind she'd probably laugh.:D

Then she'd chase that poster round in speeded-up motion to the tune of Yakkety Sax.
    Forum Member
    Then she'd chase that poster round in speeded-up motion to the tune of Yakkety Sax.

:D Eh Dave that made me laugh there,i can just imagine it.!!:D:D Becky said in one of her tweets the other day "Running really isn't my thing." She said that after running to catch her train back to bewdley from london. :D
    Forum Member
    Here's a tweet from becky today about her current writing session.

Day 2: making musical magic with @MNEK we're thinking festival tunes today, still feelin the vibes from @Nozstock :)

Sounds good becky.:cool::)
    Forum Member
    Becky will be doing another Ontsofa session tomorrow. Look out for the upload soon afterwards. Looking forward to it.:cool:
    Forum Member
    Another bit of info The covers tomorrow will be. "Payphone" Maroon 5. "California Dreaming" Mammas and the Pappas.

And then becky will be performing one of her own songs.!!!!

This is going to be great.:cool:
    Forum Member
    Becky is having a writing session today with " Mike Kintish" yes one half of the duo the " Yeah You's " :cool: :D