Phil Mitchell going crazy?

2»

Comments

• monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,844
    Forum Member
    vald wrote: »
    I can't see Phil ever getting redemption. His crimes and misdeeds are far too numerous for that....from attempted murder, arson, theft, bullying, mental torture to downright deception and lies. The only ones who can't see through him are Sharon and, to an extent, Jay. If he changes it will be the biggest miracle ever.

He has always been a little crazy but he has got worse as time goes by. He is now so deluded that when reality hits him he will shatter.

He is not 'daddy Phil', he doesn't have some god given right to a new family, gone are the days of him being able to throw his weight around. He is a sad old alcoholic with a heart condition. Derek should have been a warning to him, another has been who had lost his power but couldn't face the fact.

Thats why i think he's on the brink of a breakdown we saw him with this ready made family last night. Its all brought on by what happened with heathers murder & loosing his family
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,691
    Forum Member
    I can't see Phil ever getting redemption. His crimes and misdeeds are far too numerous for that....from attempted murder, arson, theft, bullying, mental torture to downright deception and lies. The only ones who can't see through him are Sharon and, to an extent, Jay. If he changes it will be the biggest miracle ever.

He has always been a little crazy but he has got worse as time goes by. He is now so deluded that when reality hits him he will shatter.

He is not 'daddy Phil', he doesn't have some god given right to a new family, gone are the days of him being able to throw his weight around. He is a sad old alcoholic with a heart condition. Derek should have been a warning to him, another has been who had lost his power but couldn't face the fact.

Although sad, lonely, bitter, desperate Shirley still wouldn't say no though.
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    mo mouse wrote: »
    Although sad, lonely, bitter, desperate Shirley still wouldn't say no though.

Oh she would..she would delight in his downfall.
    Forum Member
    Oh she would..she would delight in his downfall.

Thats what im hoping
    Shirl should help lola get lexi back
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Thats what im hoping
    Shirl should help lola get lexi back

I would like that to happen but I can't see it now. Saint Sharon will get that role.
    Forum Member
    I would like that to happen but I can't see it now. Saint Sharon will get that role.

I will be furious if phil gives up lexi and gets sharon. I think when lola kidnaps lexi sharon will side with phil to help get lexi together
  • AngelicPrincessAngelicPrincess Posts: 7,434
    Forum Member
    Forget Phil going crazy, I am going crazy reading this thread. I am looking forward to Phil/Sharon but considering whether to come on here same night as I can only dread whats going to be happening.
  • BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bertypop wrote: »
    You say he needs a fresh new storyline, but you also want him to get back into drugs/alcohol again?I'd like to see Phil fall in love with someone who has an illness and needs caring for. It would bring a new side out in Phil.[/QUOTE]

I didn't really make that clear, It would be quite good to get him into drugs etc again, but not for long, but it leads to him going mental.

BIB: This would also make a good SL
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tenchgirl wrote: »
    I'd like for a new brother act to come in,, kick the crap out of him, buy him out and run him off. How anyone is supposed to brick it from threats from a fat old man with heart condition is beyond me. Kim in mare mode is more scary. & Phil & lexi is just odd, he's only got her to entice sharon to jump in the sack with him.

This.
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Baban wrote: »
    Bertypop wrote: »
    You say he needs a fresh new storyline, but you also want him to get back into drugs/alcohol again?I'd like to see Phil fall in love with someone who has an illness and needs caring for. It would bring a new side out in Phil.[/QUOTE]

I didn't really make that clear, It would be quite good to get him into drugs etc again, but not for long, but it leads to him going mental.

BIB: This would also make a good SL

He wasn't on drug for long last time:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forget Phil going crazy, I am going crazy reading this thread. I am looking forward to Phil/Sharon but considering whether to come on here same night as I can only dread whats going to be happening.

I tend to try and shy away from those types of threads because it will only end up one way.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He isn't crazy. This storyline with Lexi and Sharon isn't anything knew. Phil loses his family and does everything he possibly can to replace them.
    There's no redemption storyline at all, Sharon will leave Jack and get with Phil soon enough. I hope there won't be an affair. Its bad enough we still have Roxy/Kat/Alfie and Tanya/Max/Kristy, there's really no need for Sharon to cheat on dull boy.
  • AngelicPrincessAngelicPrincess Posts: 7,434
    Forum Member
    He isn't crazy. This storyline with Lexi and Sharon isn't anything knew. Phil loses his family and does everything he possibly can to replace them.
    There's no redemption storyline at all, Sharon will leave Jack and get with Phil soon enough. I hope there won't be an affair. Its bad enough we still have Roxy/Kat/Alfie and Tanya/Max/Kristy, there's really no need for Sharon to cheat on dull boy.

It's not an affair. She leaves Jack and doesn't get straight with Phil anyway. So at least this is not an triangle which is a bit different.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not an affair. She leaves Jack and doesn't get straight with Phil anyway. So at least this is not an triangle which is a bit different.
    Oh really? I knew she's going to leave Jack, I didn't realise she wasn't getting together with Phil straight away.
    It should be better this way.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh really? I knew she's going to leave Jack, I didn't realise she wasn't getting together with Phil straight away.
    It should be better this way.

Yes much better, I hate seeing Jack take the moral high ground in almost any given situation.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maurice45 wrote: »
    Yes much better, I hate seeing Jack take the moral high ground in almost any given situation.

Whatever the situation is, every time I see him, I just go 'where are you kids?'
    Hard to take him seriously in anything!
  • ilovenicnacsilovenicnacs Posts: 43,363
    Forum Member
    Can't see him having a breakdown cos he is too wicked to even realise when he has done wrong, but as posters have said, he has a heart condition and added to the drinking and stress, I wouldn't be surprised if he had a massive heart attack which puts him in hospital, maybe IC, which would write him out of the show for awhile and arouse sympathy in Sharon to get with him (well, there has to be something!).
    Forum Member

i know its nothing new but its straight from loosing his previous family with heathers murder, that was a huge story and is bound to affect phil in a big form. he lost his family through no fault of his own. he was just trying to protect his son

he is manipulating everything. its not very natural at all. he had a ready made family for him all set up in fridays ep.

if he gets sharon this way its a joke. why cant they be done naturally instead of all this manipulating?

its so hard to follow this story when we dont know his true motives. is he just doing it to get sharon? does he want a family? does he want just lexi :confused:
  • ilovenicnacsilovenicnacs Posts: 43,363
    Forum Member
    i know its nothing new but its straight from loosing his previous family with heathers murder, that was a huge story and is bound to affect phil in a big form. he lost his family through no fault of his own. he was just trying to protect his son

he is manipulating everything. its not very natural at all. he had a ready made family for him all set up in fridays ep.

if he gets sharon this way its a joke. why cant they be done naturally instead of all this manipulating?

its so hard to follow this story when we dont know his true motives. is he just doing it to get sharon? does he want a family? does he want just lexi :confused:

I agree that the whole end scene on Friday was a bit:eek: but tbh I think Sharon was more responsible for that, yes "smug Phil" was in the house, but Sharon had spent ages getting the flat ready then took the call from Phil and immediately dropped everything to rush around to Phil's! She took Denny as she couldn't wait a few minutes for Jack, and why would she need to rush around to see Lexi? She is not her kid, why did she not say to Phil on the phone, "oh it's nice you're back, have a good holiday? Don't forget to let Lola know Lexi is back", she could have said this on the phone or when she got to the house, she answered the door to Jack with another woman's baby in her arms and wonders why Jack gets ratty!