Eastenders Duff Duff Count 2012

Comments

• TeleNonsenseTeleNonsense Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    Dear Coke (a user on Walford Web)

I did take inspiration from Shamelessness' list. You would have copied someone's fashion style and probably someone's homework. I do not simply care what you say, as long as you realise your being quite hypocritical.

Look forward to your moan on Walford Web.

Telenonsense ;)
  • Kat's StilettosKat's Stilettos Posts: 397
    Forum Member
    KieranDS wrote: »
    I presume it's put on the internet for people to use otherwise what would be the point?

Hard work? It's watching EastEnders and noted who's face last appeared on the episode. Don't make it out to be something bigger than what it is.

It's put on the internet for others to refer to, not to copy and paste and state "I created this list myself" like the user did on the first page, which he seems to forget.

And it is someone else's time and effort that has been put into this chart. Whether you call it hard work or not is irrelevent. You don't take other people's stuff and claim it's your own, it's stupid and quite sad.
    Forum Member
    Dear Coke (a user on Walford Web)

I did take inspiration from Shamelessness' list. You would have copied someone's fashion style and probably someone's homework. I do not simply care what you say, as long as you realise your being quite hypocritical.

Look forward to your moan on Walford Web.

Telenonsense ;)

Gain inspiration or copy and pasted?
  • IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she wont because pete lawson tweeted me phil/shirley is all about "does he love her? or is he just using her?" it would be the end of that storyline if he dropped her for sharon. its like if michael dropped janine for roxy. they wont do it at least till the ben thing is revealed

shes at the top of the appearance count actually. so your wrong

Actually, just like to point out that Ian Beale is at the top
    Forum Member
    I'm just a really sad Human who has nothing to do but get involved in other people's business

Glad we have the same opinion of yourself ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,836
    Forum Member
    she wont because pete lawson tweeted me phil/shirley is all about "does he love her? or is he just using her?" it would be the end of that storyline if he dropped her for sharon. its like if michael dropped janine for roxy. they wont do it at least till the ben thing is revealed

shes at the top of the appearance count actually. so your wrong

List = duff duff count.

I saw that same tweet Mona because you mentioned it and as usual you are warping it's meaning. YOU asked him a direct answer; to which he responded with ambiguity by being ambiguous.

I find it absolutely hilarious that you take that to support your theories.

What it has demonstrated to me is that there really is no point trying to have a proper discussion with you - you twist and warp everything to your viewpoint.

I STRONGLY suggest in the 2 weeks shirley is away that you take a step back, stop watching EE and put your mind on something else.

Because, quite frankly I've had it with your twisted perception of things. You are to Shirley/phil what gerbells (sic) was to hitler. I'm getting tired of it, because no one can even so much as being up their names without you poking your skewed view into it.

I'm sorry for being a bit harsh and mean nothing personal; but with Sharon's return looming closer I am going to inevitably find myself more interested in things and more seditious to discuss, and I won't put up with this nonsense likes the other posters do.
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's put on the internet for others to refer to, not to copy and paste and state "I created this list myself" like the user did on the first page, which he seems to forget.

And it is someone else's time and effort that has been put into this chart. Whether you call it hard work or not is irrelevent. You don't take other people's stuff and claim it's your own, it's stupid and quite sad.

What's ''stupid'' and ''quite sad'' is arguing over a list of duff duff's...........................just putting that out there. I can imagine people laughing at you right about now. Do you know the saying ''build a bridge and .......'' ;)
    Forum Member
    Glad we have the same opinion of yourself ;)

I have no idea what you are on about, but perhaps you should grow up and stop being a saddo, then I wouldn't have to "get involved in other people's business"

And if you don't want me involved, don't post lies or whatever onto a public forum...
    Forum Member
    What's ''stupid'' and ''quite sad'' is arguing over a list of duff duff's...........................just putting that out there. I can imagine people laughing at you right about now. Do you know the saying ''build a bridge and .......'' ;)

I don't care at all if people are "laughing at me", I have my own opinion and I'll stick to it, thanks.
    Forum Member
    I have no idea what you are on about, but perhaps you should grow up and stop being a saddo, then I wouldn't have to "get involved in other people's business"

And if you don't want me involved, don't post lies or whatever onto a public forum...

Maybe you should stop being a 'Saddo' and care about stuff that really matters. Were in recession, Kids are starving in Africa, Children are getting abused every single day and your here arguing about a stupid Duff Duff list... Okay.
    Forum Member
    I don't care at all if people are "laughing at me", I have my own opinion and I'll stick to it, thanks.

Express your opinion where it's wanted, okay.
    Forum Member
    Maybe you should stop being a 'Saddo' and care about stuff that really matters. Were in recession, Kids are starving in Africa, Children are getting abused every single day and your here arguing about a stupid Duff Duff list... Okay.

That's right, I don't care about any of that at all. Pulling the starving kids card really is low, maybe you should stop now.
  • monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,844
    Forum Member
    Filiman wrote: »
    List = duff duff count.

I saw that same tweet Mona because you mentioned it and as usual you are warping it's meaning. YOU asked him a direct answer; to which he responded with ambiguity by being ambiguous.

I find it absolutely hilarious that you take that to support your theories.

What it has demonstrated to me is that there really is no point trying to have a proper discussion with you - you twist and warp everything to your viewpoint.

I STRONGLY suggest in the 2 weeks shirley is away that you take a step back, stop watching EE and put your mind on something else.

Because, quite frankly I've had it with your twisted perception of things. You are to Shirley/phil what gerbells (sic) was to hitler. I'm getting tired of it, because no one can even so much as being up their names without you poking your skewed view into it.

I'm sorry for being a bit harsh and mean nothing personal; but with Sharon's return looming closer I am going to inevitably find myself more interested in things and more seditious to discuss, and I won't put up with this nonsense likes the other posters do.
    eh? if he cant answer it clearly then there is more to it. the opinion is divided because so many people think he loves her and so many people dont. ive posted a thread about this. i didnt ask him directly. i didnt even ask him any questions i just wanted to know what he thought and thats what he said. he also said phil didnt mean what he said in his episode. his "i dont care" to roxy.

you are the one being pathetic trying to annoy me. i have not read between the lines its you trying to tell me im wrong. everyons opinions is different

no the list is the appearance count. shirley is at the top of that. just because she's not at the top of the duff duff doesnt mean it looks bad.

jake riddell also tweeted (his opinion) phil loves shirley and ben after his episode on the 26th march so does that mean he's wrong too ?
    Forum Member
    That's right, I don't care about any of that at all. Pulling the starving kids card really is low, maybe you should stop now.

Explain why and I'll stop.

Duff Duff: Me 19/5/2012
    Forum Member
    Explain why and I'll stop.

Duff Duff: Me 19/5/2012

Ugh, I'm not lowering myself. Bye hun...
    Forum Member
    eh? if he cant answer it clearly then there is more to it. the opinion is divided because so many people think he loves her and so many people dont. ive posted a thread about this. i didnt ask him directly. i didnt even ask him any questions i just wanted to know what he thought and thats what he said. he also said phil didnt mean what he said in his episode. his "i dont care" to roxy.

you are the one being pathetic trying to annoy me. i have not read between the lines its you trying to tell me im wrong. everyons opinions is different

no the list is the appearance count. shirley is at the top of that. just because she's not at the top of the duff duff doesnt mean it looks bad.

Mona, I agree with you. Shirley is such an amazing character, the way she has gone through so much pain throughout her life and still continues to wake up and carry on whereas many others would not.

I do think Phil truly loves her, but I don't think he can ever tell her, it's just part of Phil's character.

Shirley deserves more Duff Duff's, but her lack of them does not make her a 'looser' character, she is still a winner in viewers eyes!
    Forum Member
    Ugh, I'm not lowering myself. Bye hun...

Cheerio! :D
  • ShamelessnessShamelessness Posts: 2,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can confirm that EastieEnders has posted a direct copy of one of my posts on Walford Web and claimed it as their own. I am not happy with this, as contrary to what others may think, it does take time and effort to collate the "Duff Duff count" I run on Walford Web. I have reported EastieEnders to the Digital Spy moderating team for copying my work.
    Forum Member
    I can confirm that EastieEnders has posted a direct copy of one of my posts on Walford Web and claimed it as their own. I am not happy with this, as contrary to what others may think, it does take time and effort to collate the "Duff Duff count" I run on Walford Web. I have reported EastieEnders to the Digital Spy moderating team for copying my work.

do you mark the shared duff duffs ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    to be fair the WW one doesnt have the shared duff duffs which would actually make it even more useful
    It does, mona, as of yesterday. :)
    Forum Member
    It does, mona, as of yesterday. :)

oh ok i didnt see it lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This whole situation is hilarious :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This whole situation is hilarious :D
    It's a bit pathetic really. I probably wouldn't have minded if the user had given me credit, but since they've claimed it as their own, I want it removed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a bit pathetic really. I probably wouldn't have minded if the user had given me credit, but since they've claimed it as their own, I want it removed.

That's probably not going to happen. It's not copyrighted material.
    Forum Member

Do you read previous comments, I provided EastiEnders with the Duff Duff list, so he didn't "copy" yours. And to be quite honest, all you do is watch TV and type it down on a computer.
This discussion has been closed.