T-Mobile Fair Use Policy - question?

mabbus-cattus1mabbus-cattus1 Posts: 5,777
Forum Member
At the moment I access my internet via a mobile dongle from T-Mobile. I have exceeded my fair use policy this month. I purchased the dongle on 7th June so does this mean my fair use policy goes back to 0 today. I still seem to have restricted access. I've tried to find the answer on the t-mobile web site but all it says is:-

"Your Fair Use Policy duration depends on how you purchase your Mobile Broadband. When your Fair Use Policy begins again, either at the start of the next calendar month or your next purchase, it will be reset to 0 and your service will return to normal. For example, if you have a monthly FUP, at the start of the following calendar month your Fair Use Policy starts over again"

I have also topped up this evening, despite having over £25 still left in the account.

Still restricted access. I can't believe that once you go over your fair use thats it. Am I doing something wrong?

Comments

• TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Still restricted access. I can't believe that once you go over your fair use thats it. Am I doing something wrong?

A mate of mine had the same issue

you can only use 40mb a day when you exceed that then you are put on the naughty step