Options

Kelly Brook To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot ‘One Big Happy’

lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
Forum Member
✭✭
NBC pilot One Big Happy, created by Warner Bros & Ellen DeGeneres.

EXCLUSIVE: Kelly Brook has been tapped as one of the leads in NBC‘s multi-camera pilot One Big Happy, marking the first U.S. series regular role for the popular British actress/TV personality. Written by Liz Feldman and directed by Scott Ellis, One Big Happy centers on two platonic friends since childhood — a lesbian, Lizzy (Elisha Cuthbert), and her straight male best friend, Luke (Nick Zano) — who have been living together and trying to have a baby via artificial insemination for some time. They finally get pregnant — just as Luke meets and impulsively marries the love of his life, pretty young British woman Prudence (Brook). Kind of a sexy Mary Poppins, Prudence is a free spirit with a refreshingly skewed perspective that Luke finds wholly enchanting. About to be deported, Prudence marries Luke in a whirlwind and soon becomes a part of an unusual family unit

http://www.deadline.com/2014/03/kelly-brook-star-nbc-pilot-one-big-happy/

I hope she has been working on her acting skills since Piranha lol.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,800
    Forum Member
    ...i like kelly tbf...anybody that can make a lucrative career out of a pair of tits,and little else,is someone to be admired
  • Options
    MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She cannot act!
  • Options
    cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    This has either cancellation or 'Kelly and the producers mutually decided she should leave' written all over it
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It should be 'Kelly Book to star in flop comedy'.
  • Options
    Dakota.Dakota. Posts: 10,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow, a 12 week relationship turning into an engagement and now a pilot for a US television program with absolutely zero acting skills, things are looking up eh Kelly ;) Oh, wait....
  • Options
    MoleskinMoleskin Posts: 3,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She can't act or present, all she can do is take her clothes off and appear in the tabloids with her latest boyfriend.
  • Options
    montyburns56montyburns56 Posts: 2,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "has been tapped" is an interesting choice of words! :D
  • Options
    uniqueunique Posts: 12,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Moleskin wrote: »
    She can't act or present, all she can do is take her clothes off and appear in the tabloids with her latest boyfriend.

what more would you want? :confused:
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can see Kelly has Two Big Happy right there. She's made a career out of them.
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    It should be 'Kelly Book to star in flop comedy'.
    I never flop when Kelly's on.