she's gone and enslaved another one ..

Comments

• flyingvflyingv Posts: 4,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    Can some one tell me if she sold the pictures or anything to do with the wedding to a magazine or anything as she is now apparently bored of him.

Makes me think she didn't get the attention and money she was hoping for.
    I'm sure I read somewhere at the weekend (can't remember where though) that she was disappointed with the offers the mags had made her. What does she expect? Awful, hideous woman.

Doesn't she have 3 kids somewhere? Oh yeah, that's right, just leave them with the nannies, cos it's all about YOU isn't it jordan. She is an embarassment, and the DM and all those like it are just as bad for constantly giving this vacuous waste of space the attention she needs to breathe.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    End-Em-All wrote: »
    I think you are right. I believe she genuinely loved Peter and was shocked when he left her.

Think she definitely married Alex to wind pete up but now I think she knows that things like being placed above him on the richest reality celeb list is what really winds him up, he was always jealous of her because she could get the media attention he craved and really was only ever with her for what he could get out of it, she knew it, and hated him for it
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    Think she definitely married Alex to wind pete up but now I think she knows that things like being placed above him on the richest reality celeb list is what really winds him up, he was always jealous of her because she could get the media attention he craved and really was only ever with her for what he could get out of it, she knew it, and hated him for it

I doubt that bothers him that much, especially since he has lost his brother .....it puts things into perspective. Plus money doesn't buy happiness does it , one look at her and her antics are proof of that ;)
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    I doubt that bothers him that much, especially since he has lost his brother .....it puts things into perspective. Plus money doesn't buy happiness does it , one look at her and her antics are proof of that ;)

Really, I doubt PA gives a crap about 'rich lists' and where he appears on them. They're both very wealthy and I disagree that they were together solely because of the money-making opps. That they used every last available one while together is unargueable but there was a lot more to that relationship than just money.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It shouldnt do should it...but it always has done in the past, think being the most loved and famous is his real goal with riches just being the measure of how much to him, he is, her antics are proof that money dosent buy happiness infact she has everything but the one thing you cant buy
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This is about KP, though, not PA. She's the one who's married a man she barely knows, showing just how desperate she is for attention. A normal, well-balanced person wouldn't be behaving the way she does.

Incidentally, her position on that so-called 'rich list' is nothing to crow about. She's been banging on for years about how she's worth £30million (or is it £40million) pounds, yet according to this list, she's worth £17million. So did she lie about her so-called wealth, or has she lost a large chunk of it?
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    This is about KP, though, not PA. She's the one who's married a man she barely knows, showing just how desperate she is for attention. A normal, well-balanced person wouldn't be behaving the way she does.

Incidentally, her position on that so-called 'rich list' is nothing to crow about. She's been banging on for years about how she's worth £30million (or is it £40million) pounds, yet according to this list, she's worth £17million. So did she lie about her so-called wealth, or has she lost a large chunk of it?

She moaned about Leo leaving her in debt as well.

I don't think she'll be on that Rich List for much longer if she can't get some money making ideas in the pipeline. I don't imagine the celeb rags are queuing up to pay her for pics of her 'wedding blessing'.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Think the 17mill just covers the money made from her reality ventures the rest of her wealth coming from her other business interests
    She can only receive attention if its given and from the looks of these threads and the many recent headlines shes not looking very desperate for attention to me from both her fans and haters ;) she says never underestimate the pricey, you could also say, never build one up and then complain when you cant knock it back down ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think the 17mill just covers the money made from her reality ventures the rest of her wealth coming from her other business interests
    She can only receive attention if its given and from the looks of these threads and the many recent headlines shes not looking very desperate for attention to me from both her fans and haters ;)she says never underestimate the pricey, you could also say, never build one up and then complain when you cant knock it back down ;)

You are obviously seeing things differently to me then, because if her recent actions and those photos aren't screaming out for attention, l don't know what is. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You are obviously seeing things differently to me then, because if her recent actions and those photos aren't screaming out for attention, l don't know what is. :D

The wedding ones, yes but then she was hamming it up for her wedding pics, but the ones where shes walking out of shops, buying pain killers, walking to her car, walking down the street sitting in her car :confused:these, people still break their necks to look at and discuss in great depth :confused: dont know what it is that shes got, but what ever it is, its worth millions ;) proven
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The wedding ones, yes but then she was hamming it up for her wedding pics, but the ones where shes walking out of shops, buying pain killers, walking to her car, walking down the street sitting in her car :confused:these, people still break their necks to look at and discuss in great depth :confused: dont know what it is that shes got, but what ever it is, its worth millions ;) proven

But, imo, they were horrible and slutty. She didn't look a happy bride at all. so, so sad. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But, imo, they were horrible and slutty. She didn't look a happy bride at all. so, so sad. :(

They were terrible, dont know whats going on in her head :(
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She moaned about Leo leaving her in debt as well.

I don't think she'll be on that Rich List for much longer if she can't get some money making ideas in the pipeline. I don't imagine the celeb rags are queuing up to pay her for pics of her 'wedding blessing'.

I should imagine she makes her money suing people.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    I should imagine she makes her money suing people.

Certainly backfired when she said she was going to sue Sandals resort for 'breach of privacy'. She probably thought they'd pay her 100's of 1000's in damages instead of giving her the money back that she paid for her little jaunt which may have only amounted to a couple of thousand quid.

:D:D
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

KP's problem is that her fanbase has dwindled and the 'haters' don't buy her tat or many of the newspapers/mags she appears in (hence the lack of deals for her marriages/divorces/wind breakages these days).
  • End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But has it been confirmed that it was an actual wedding? Could those pictures just be from a photoshoot?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    End-Em-All wrote: »
    But has it been confirmed that it was an actual wedding? Could those pictures just be from a photoshoot?

It's been all over the internet that it was a wedding - just as she wanted.

Have you been out of range of the media for the last couple of weeks? :D
  • End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's been all over the internet that it was a wedding - just as she wanted.

Have you been out of range of the media for the last couple of weeks? :D

I have seen the stories but still find it hard to believe even by KP's standards :(
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They were terrible, dont know whats going on in her head :(

Panic I think. IMO the minute a relationship finishes, she panics and seems to grab onto the next available bloke that comes along, as she hates being alone. In this case, she's married him, which maybe (in her head) means it would be harder for him to leave her.

It seems to me that since Peter Andre walked out, she hasn't got over it in her head, and all the court cases, the snidey cheap shots, the digs, the texts she sends him, the marriages, the everything since their split, is to punish him and to send out a message saying, "don't care, don't care... la la la la" like an immature teenager, whilst all the time she does still care and is hurting dreadfully.

All IMO of course, but she really does seem to have deep psychological issues.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KP's problem is that her fanbase has dwindled and the 'haters' don't buy her tat or many of the newspapers/mags she appears in (hence the lack of deals for her marriages/divorces/wind breakages these days).

How do you know her fanbase has dwindled ? I think the haters buy just as many mags as her fans, seeing as both appear to need to know all about her, as for her tat...well some ones buying it and buying enough to keep it going as a profitable business all this time...... lack of deals......dont know about that, what I do know is that shes hardly ever out of the papers/mags , put there mostly by people who just cant stop using or talking about her, and that sort of thing wouldnt make it to print if she didnt still have huge public interest/following ready to buy
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Butterface wrote: »
    Panic I think. IMO the minute a relationship finishes, she panics and seems to grab onto the next available bloke that comes along, as she hates being alone. In this case, she's married him, which maybe (in her head) means it would be harder for him to leave her.

A Poundland Jennifer Lopez if you like.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »

It seems to me that since Peter Andre walked out, she hasn't got over it in her head, and all the court cases, the snidey cheap shots, the digs, the texts she sends him, the marriages, the everything since their split, is to punish him and to send out a message saying, "don't care, don't care... la la la la" like an immature teenager, whilst all the time she does still care and is hurting dreadfully.

All IMO of course, but she really does seem to have deep psychological issues.

Dont think PA is the big deal in her life everyone thinks he is, I think hes just another painful issue amongst the many inside her head that began in her childhood, as for all the stuff shes supposed to have done to him since the split, I really dont know as most of these claims came from him a proven liar who led a media hate campaign against the mother of his children, no wonder shes screwed
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dont think PA is the big deal in her life everyone thinks he is, I think hes just another painful issue amongst the many inside her head that began in her childhood, as for all the stuff shes supposed to have done to him since the split, I really dont know as most of these claims came from him a proven liar who led a media hate campaign against the mother of his children, no wonder shes screwed

Which ones came from him Cym? I've posted 2 that didn't & one other from a source (blowjob one), so we don't know who that came from, could be anyone.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Did she have a bad childhood then?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did she have a bad childhood then?

Dad walked out when she was four, and then she was sexually abused twice