Alex Reid - prize plum

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUOTE=Nikkiclody;68844130

Katie must be so desperate, so little has happened in her life lately she has to go back and think of bad stuff Alex has done to try and sell her book..her career is really over and dying a slow death.[/QUOTE]

I agree she keeps running her mouth about her many ex boyfriends/husbands strange when she has finally found "The one" etc!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My injections are kept in a small fridge in a container and even though I'm the only person who has these injections in our house I ALWAYS read the label etc... To ensure correct doseage etc.. As I've been given the wrong amount on one occassion by the chemist

Most people would look at the label, particularly if they were aware they had a disabled child in the house (who was on six types of medication).

I shall be interested to read Kate's book to see if she actually mentions it. She gave no reason when she left him and could have maintained that silence, until he outed himself. Everyone will have to wait and find out if he had reason to confess, when the book comes out.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Most people would look at the label, particularly if they were aware they had a disabled child in the house (who was on six types of medication).

I shall be interested to read Kate's book to see if she actually mentions it. She gave no reason when she left him and could have maintained that silence, until he outed himself. Everyone will have to wait and find out if he had reason to confess, when the book comes out.

But it will be KP's version of events, Bunny! How do you possibly work out where the truth lies?
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    How is Alex taking Harvey's meds Katie's fault??
    You are told to keep These type of meds in a sealed container to ensure contamination because they have to be kept in a fridge .. I wouldn't be suprised if Katie has a separate fridge for them ..
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Why is he talking about this? What sparked it? It doesn't sound like something he would make public out of the blue and/or voluntarily.

Has she put all this rubbish in her book, maybe, and Alex has gotten wind of it - hence the 'confession' before it gets blown up into something ridiculous?
    Lexi
    If that's the reason why they split then of course it will be included in her book.. And we are talking about Alex Reid aren't we? He sells stuff to the press all the time

My take on it is, he must be pretty certain it's going to get mentioned in KP's book but it will told in much more negative way, therefore he's been advised to get it out there before the big reveal, damage limitation?

However, I have to say, what kind of twit manages to take somebody's medication by mistake?
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    However, I have to say, what kind of twit manages to take somebody's medication by mistake?

What did he think he was taking? :eek: This is the worrying part.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My take on it is, he must be pretty certain it's going to get mentioned in KP's book but it will told in much more negative way, therefore he's been advised to get it out there before the big reveal, damage limitation?

The Alex kind of one? I can see it. He has always come across as if he's a few cylinders short of full throttle. What I object to is the presentation of it in shock horror 'Sex Dungeon-Building, Cross-Dressing Maniac Steals Poor Disabled's Child's Medicine terms.

(ok, I've exaggerated slightly but you get my drift.)

Just no need.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But it will be KP's version of events, Bunny! How do you possibly work out where the truth lies?

I agree Lexi, if they were both giving a version. My point is that Alex is the first to comment on the drug mix up and Kate hasnt addressed it, only to say that she is careful with Harvey's drugs. Until the book comes out, no one has any idea if she was ever going to talk about it.

Once both accounts are out there, I guess one has to toss a coin. She may have left him because of Roxanne, the dungeon, or syringe-gate. Who knows?
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She may have left him because of Roxanne, the dungeon, or syringe-gate. Who knows?

Frankly any of those would have me running for the hills so I can't say I blame her.
    Forum Member
    Nikkiclody wrote: »
    He did it by mistake. I like Alex, he seems to be a nice guy and is never really nasty about Katie or that other bint that used him Chantelle, they have been so horrible about him.
    Does he even get to see Dolly? I think that is awful when women use fellas to get their baby and then don't allow them to see them, men have no rights at all if they are not married.

I hate how that article is all about Katie and how amazing she is as a mother.. she uses Harvey to make herself look good. she milked that poor childs illness for so many years.
    We all know she has had nannies looking after Harvey and the other kids for years and really she doesn't come across as the perfect caring maternal Mother..she is all about herself and her now failing career

No no no!
    I'm am not a KP fan by any means, however I think she has dealt with Harvey's many needs in fantastic way.
    From the minute she found out Harvey was going to have special needs, she didn't wallow in self pity, she accepted the fact & got on with it & for that alone, I have massive respect for her.
    Can you please explain how she has milked Harvey's problems?
    As for saying she has help from Nannies, so what. Have you ever looked after a child 24/7 who has special needs without any help, if you have I applaud you.
    If you haven't then believe me, if you are financially able you would employ someone to make your life & that of your childs that little bit easier.
    I have seen KP with Harvey in her earlier RTV progs & I've honestly felt moved at the many moments I've seen with them together.
    Apologies for going off topic.
    Forum Member
    Nikkiclody wrote: »
    Pity she wasn't so protective of Harvey when she carried him for nine months during her pregnancy, we can all remember her out partying when she was pregnant on him, she has so much to answer for.

Words actually fail me, what an awful thing to say, especially when there is absolutely no truth in your statement!
    Forum Member
    haphash wrote: »
    What did he think he was taking? :eek: This is the worrying part.

I'm just baffled that somebody is capable of taking something as important as medication by mistake!:eek:
    The Alex kind of one? I can see it. He has always come across as if he's a few cylinders short of full throttle. What I object to is the presentation of it in shock horror 'Sex Dungeon-Building, Cross-Dressing Maniac Steals Poor Disabled's Child's Medicine terms.

(ok, I've exaggerated slightly but you get my drift.)

Just no need.

Yep know what you're saying.
    haphash wrote: »
    Frankly any of those would have me running for the hills so I can't say I blame her.

And me!:D
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alex is a prize chump, there is no doubt about that,i don't dislike the man,i just wish he would stop putting his hand in the fire, to see if it burnt him as much as it did the last time he put it in.He's a prime target for ridicule,and KP knows it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Although I do think he's a complete plank and incredibly delusional and as fame-hungry as his ex, I do feel a bit sorry for him because, quite honestly, I'm not sure he's all there.

I still see no need whatsoever for this to be made public and it just reeks of spite. Again, and I repeat, anyone suggesting this was the reason for their split is ignoring the hard fact that she was treating him like crap 5 minutes after they got married because she knew it was a HUGE mistake so it's not as if this incident suddenly changed what was a happy relationship.

God's sake, the way some people are carrying on, you'd think they'd still be living in wedded bliss were it not for this!
    Absolutely agree with this,i mean,the fact that she told him to eff off on the wedding day should have been a warning to him.
    Forum Member
    A lot of people including myself have suggested KP may reveal all about AR taking Harvey's medication in her book which may be the reason AR has spilled the beans himself.

However my response when I first read it was rather hasty, maybe it would be better to see if indeed she does spill before we attack her for what really is, Alex being an irresponsible buffoon.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of people including myself have suggested KP may reveal all about AR taking Harvey's medication in her book which may be the reason AR has spilled the beans himself.

However my response when I first read it was rather hasty, maybe it would be better to see if indeed she does spill before we attack her for what really is, Alex being an irresponsible buffoon.
    And her being an irresponsible buffoon for marrying a man she didn't love and letting her kids call him daddy alex,it's a 2 way street and she has to take some of the blame.
    Forum Member
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    And her being an irresponsible buffoon for marrying a man she didn't love and letting her kids call him daddy alex,it's a 2 way street and she has to take some of the blame.

Of course it's a two way street, however we are discussing AR taking Harvey's meds so I fail to see how KP can be blamed for that:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course it's a two way street, however we are discussing AR taking Harvey's meds so I fail to see how KP can be blamed for that:confused:
    Because you find out what a bloke is like before you marry them and move them in,children's welfare first.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree Lexi, if they were both giving a version. My point is that Alex is the first to comment on the drug mix up and Kate hasnt addressed it, only to say that she is careful with Harvey's drugs. Until the book comes out, no one has any idea if she was ever going to talk about it.

Once both accounts are out there, I guess one has to toss a coin. She may have left him because of Roxanne, the dungeon, or syringe-gate. Who knows?

Bunny, that's the reason why I think it must be detailed in the book. I can't think of any other reason why he'd be explaining himself otherwise other than damage control. I'm not disputing the seriousness or stupidity of what he did or that there aren't countless other reasons why he might have been a nightmare to live with, just that it seems like it's well past time for KP to put Alex to bed permanently. Done, dusted, move on.
    Forum Member
    Because you find out what a bloke is like before you marry them and move them in,children's welfare first.

I'm not sure how you're supposed to find out if your future husband is daft enough to take your child's meds before you move them in:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No no no!
    I'm am not a KP fan by any means, however I think she has dealt with Harvey's many needs in fantastic way.
    From the minute she found out Harvey was going to have special needs, she didn't wallow in self pity, she accepted the fact & got on with it & for that alone, I have massive respect for her.
    Can you please explain how she has milked Harvey's problems?
    As for saying she has help from Nannies, so what. Have you ever looked after a child 24/7 who has special needs without any help, if you have I applaud you.
    If you haven't then believe me, if you are financially able you would employ someone to make your life & that of your childs that little bit easier.
    I have seen KP with Harvey in her earlier RTV progs & I've honestly felt moved at the many moments I've seen with them together.
    Apologies for going off topic.

Agree fully. Well said, BEL. :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I fail to believe anyone can be as thick as he is. At least some of it has to be an act. Maybe I'm just very sheltered but I have never known of anyone who is as dim as the likes of Alex Reid and others who are known for being idiots. I really do hope it is just a way of getting in the papers for these people.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:eek: I thought the 'dungeon' was at Chateau Chantellitall? Did he have a Pricey Towers 'dungeon' too? :confused::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure how you're supposed to find out if your future husband is daft enough to take your child's meds before you move them in:confused:
    She knew he was a prat,this guy could have been anything,,and she never learns...she's a prat as well.
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Although I do think he's a complete plank and incredibly delusional and as fame-hungry as his ex, I do feel a bit sorry for him because, quite honestly, I'm not sure he's all there.

I still see no need whatsoever for this to be made public and it just reeks of spite. Again, and I repeat, anyone suggesting this was the reason for their split is ignoring the hard fact that she was treating him like crap 5 minutes after they got married because she knew it was a HUGE mistake so it's not as if this incident suddenly changed what was a happy relationship.

God's sake, the way some people are carrying on, you'd think they'd still be living in wedded bliss were it not for this!

It's ridiculous that anyone would think they split up because of this, especially when he was "The One"
    Forum Member
    Agree fully. Well said, BEL. :cool:

She knew he was a prat,this guy could have been anything,,and she never learns...she's a prat as well.

OK we're not going to agree, you think it was KP's fault that AR took Harvey's meds, I think it was AR's.

However can I ask why you're targeting me, I don't believe I'm the only person to claim AR was an idiot for doing what he did?