Who is your favorite American Dad character?

sp2011sp2011 Posts: 1,193
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Mine is Roger, such a brilliant character, I love that he has a different disguise in every episode and I love his bitchy personality. :D:D IMO American Dad would be rubbish without him.

Comments

• Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh most definitely Roger, though I do find the whole costume thing a bit drab most of the times. The one liners he comes out with are excellent though! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,488
    Forum Member
    As a character I prefer Klaus, shame they don't use him more often really...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    Tough between Stan and Roger, depends on the situation. Special mention to Bullock as it's
    Jean Luc Picard for christ sakes!
  • ChuckyBlackhartChuckyBlackhart Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stan!

And Roger, but I've found him increasingly annoying as the series has went on. He had a character to begin with but now it just seems, his personality is completely random.

Also like Klaus and Haley.

Steve is annoying.
  • RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gotta be Roger and Klaus, I also like Hayley, Stan and Francine, I don't mind Steve either, I actually quite like them all really though Roger and Steve have become slightly more annoying in the latest season and Klaus isn't used as often in the new seasons which is a bit of a shame...I like Snot, Barry & Toshi more and Debbie too (Steve's girlfriend) I also have a soft spot for newbie Reginald, what's not to like, he's a koala and he's as *CUTE AS A BUTTON!* :cool:

Jeff is annoying at times:yawn: Bullock is okay I guess, the black officer is JOKES XD forgot his name!
  • ChuckyBlackhartChuckyBlackhart Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RingoJ739K wrote: »
    Gotta be Roger and Klaus, I also like Hayley, Stan and Francine, I don't mind Steve either, I actually quite like them all really though Roger and Steve have become slightly more annoying in the latest season and Klaus isn't used as often in the new seasons which is a bit of a shame...I like Snot, Barry & Toshi more and Debbie too (Steve's girlfriend) I also have a soft spot for newbie Reginald, what's not to like, he's a koala and he's as *CUTE AS A BUTTON!* :cool:

Jeff is annoying at times:yawn: Bullock is okay I guess, the black officer is JOKES XD forgot his name!

Turlington.
    His relaxed voice makes me sleepy.

Agree Jeff is annoying, possibly the most annoying in the series.
  • phasersphasers Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Principal Lewis! And Greg and Terry, and Bullock, and Klaus, Roger and Stan and Francine... Steve is great too, and Toshi!

I was thinking about this for ages actually and I found it really hard to pick a character I didn't like. I think that's what part of what makes this show so good.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Francine is my close second favourite by the way! Some of the random things that she comes out with make me laugh so hard.
  • Yobaba**Yobaba** Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Roger and Francine.:)
  • OhWhenTheSaintsOhWhenTheSaints Posts: 12,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stan.

"Sons have a complex relationship with their mothers...Especially if she's as beautiful and sexy as MY mother!"

:D
  • kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like them all but I love when roger did this

http://youtu.be/nfV2vvvIbIM hope the link works. Also loved when he elbow dropped a guy and his head exploded, he then asked if he was okay lol.

And the episode were it turns out he's harassing himself as two different personas, I love at the end were he's talking looks over at a car and he's in it and asks, how did I do that.

Finally The Lord of the rings piss take we're he bites stans finger off lol.

Roger is great.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    Roger, Klaus and Avery Bullock.
  • trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Roger and Francine
  • Residents FanResidents Fan Posts: 9,204
    Forum Member
    I like all of them, but especially Stan (wonderfully OTT) Francine (love the party girl under
    her respectable housewife image) and Steve (a loveable loser).
    Of the minor characters: Principal Lewis, who is incredibly funny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0IeN9Aww0w

:):D
  • Dannielle_HowelDannielle_Howel Posts: 1,551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has to be Francine... man she dumb! One of my favorite episodes is when we find out that she is actually left handed. I think Roger would be my second favorite and then Stan the man!
  • trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has to be Francine... man she dumb! One of my favorite episodes is when we find out that she is actually left handed. I think Roger would be my second favorite and then Stan the man!

Hah, yes - that was a great episode. Also the one where we meet her adoptive parents. :o