Stephen Gately

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont think he died due to his heart.

Dont want to speculate tho. He had a heart of gold

I'm sure the person who carried out the post mortem knew what they were doing.
  • Steve ThrelfallSteve Threlfall Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    I'm sure the person who carried out the post mortem knew what they were doing.

of course they did

Dont believe everything you hear though. I'm saying no more
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't. Just as well.
  • gregsanisongregsanison Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His poor mother he ignored for ten years! His mum was so upest, Not a nice man at all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His poor mother he ignored for ten years! His mum was so upest, Not a nice man at all.

Stop posting this shite:mad:
  • methodyguymethodyguy Posts: 6,044
    Forum Member
    j4the1 wrote: »
    Yes I remember, and I remember a female journalist in the news saying he died because he was gay and that's what you should expect living a gay lifestyle.

I remember it so well and what a poisonous odious cow she really was.
  • methodyguymethodyguy Posts: 6,044
    Forum Member

Go and troll somewhere else.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wondered when you'd pop up with this nonsense again. :rolleyes:

Boyzone banned from using Stephen's voice on new album in row over his estate.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2257934/Boyzones-anger-band-told-use-Stephen-Gatelys-voice-row-estate.html
  • Raring_to_goRaring_to_go Posts: 20,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I must admit I didn’t know that but it doesn’t diminish in any way his outstanding quality as an artist it’s only rather sad.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/stephen-gately-ended-decade-long-rift-426039
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But you will anyway.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,076
    Forum Member

His post mortem results confirm that he did die of an underlying heart condition. Plenty of speculation occured around the time of his death is it really needed now?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,076
    Forum Member

I seem to remember you spreading similar venom about Stephen and Louis Walsh on another thread not so long ago.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 332
    Forum Member
    my heart broke the day he died he was such a brave person i went on holidays
    the day of his funeral and cried for the entire holiday, roan kaetings tribute
    at the funeral was really moving you can see it on you tube
  • FishyFooFishyFoo Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    nheaney wrote: »

It's always so sad when someone young dies. But to cry through your holiday for someone you never knew seems strange.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nheaney wrote: »

How old are you for heaven's sake? :rolleyes:

What would you do if a member of your own family died?
  • bronsonbronson Posts: 1,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought he died choking on his vomit after a drinking binge?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bronson wrote: »
    I thought he died choking on his vomit after a drinking binge?

Natural causes from an undiagnosed heart condition. The redtops DO love to stir.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1369017/How-seconds-day-therapy-cured-depression.html
  • gregsanisongregsanison Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel sorry for his mum, She is a lovely lady and not a penny went to her or her family when that son of hers was amassing a fortune.

Family comes first in all matters. When he died she was still living in that council house when he could have bought his mum and dad a decent home. He may have made up but his will left them NOTHING!

I can understand people feeling sorry for his death but this Saint Stephen did not exist. We all row with our parents it is part of life but for five yeas ignoring his mum. WTF???? The other members of that Boy Band did not behave like that!

If it true that Gately's partner is hornlocked with his parents over his estate then that proves his mum was right all along about him! If he was gay he was gay! End of! It seems his partner is mean-spirited and not the right choice!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel sorry for his mum, She is a lovely lady and not a penny went to her or her family when that son of hers was amassing a fortune.

Family comes first in all matters. When he died she was still living in that council house when he could have bought his mum and dad a decent home. He may have made up but his will left them NOTHING!

I can understand people feeling sorry for his death but this Saint Stephen did not exist. We all row with our parents it is part of life but for five yeas ignoring his mum. WTF???? The other members of that Boy Band did not behave like that!

If it true that Gately's partner is hornlocked with his parents over his estate then that proves his mum was right all along about him! If he was gay he was gay! End of! It seems his partner is mean-spirited and not the right choice!

I really think you should stop posting this ill-intentioned and malicious stuff. It takes two to tango, and I doubt either Stephen or his mum are/were perfect. He made it up with her before he died, and that's what matters.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I take it you are a close family friend privy to the minutaie of why he and his Mother were estranged?

Or are you merely spouting off for the sake of it?

In any case, his Mother is/was a grown woman - why should she be living off his money and not her own?

& nobody is suggesting he was a saint - nobody is perfect.
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member

It was ten years earlier in the thread. You don't pay much attention to detail do you?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was like 6 years old when Boyzone were popular and I had a 'crush' on Stephen which was odd to me because I was a boy. Years later I realised that I was gay haha.
  • nittynattynoonittynattynoo Posts: 891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I cried with Stephen died... I was a big boyzone fan back in the day but though I cried it wasn't so much that it was him but more the scary realisation as I'm only a few years younger and had followed the boys for many years.. That life can be really short......

he was a decent bloke that would every year meet up with fans for a picnic in the park and would stay with them all afternoon you don't get many celebs that would do that
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Will you PLEASE stop posting such rubbish. It is extremely hurtful and offensive
  • Steve ThrelfallSteve Threlfall Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    Be nice to just appreciate him and not speculate please?