Worst X-Factor winner

Jessica_HambyJessica_Hamby Posts: 1,622
Forum Member
✭✭✭
IMO Matt Cardle. Even his name is wrong. Every time voiceover man said it I found myself thinking of rugs and cardigans and wool and sheep and stuff, especially with his bad hair.

How on earth did he win?

What were you all thinking off?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Steve Brookstein/Leon Jackson
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leon Jackson. I've managed to all but block out the entire, dismal series.
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Little Mix.
  • anteroantero Posts: 5,547
    Forum Member
    Leon. Like a poster above said. Whole series was dire, a YouTube clip is up of the first live show recap. Horrific.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    James MacArthur , really wasn't keen on him. Or Leon
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chazmaxi wrote: »
    James MacArthur , really wasn't keen on him. Or Leon

Doesn't he play for Wigan now
  • FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Too many to chose from... Any of the guys.
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    Little Mix.

2011 was such a poor year, especially after the huge peak year in 2010, and Little Mix represent this imo.
  • avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    d56 wrote: »
    Little Mix.

2011 was such a poor year, especially after the huge peak year in 2010, and Little Mix represent this imo.

What makes them a bad winner?:confused:
  • iseloidiseloid Posts: 9,392
    Forum Member
    Steve :o

Joe was a good winner talent wise, he was just not marketed nor given good enough material. He should've been like George Michael musically.
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    avon942 wrote: »
    What makes them a bad winner?:confused:

They just don't have the X Factor imo.

(Not that Steve Brookstein does either actually)
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree.

Perrie (their lead vocalist's) version of Bad Boys. :o

Alexandra's version.

They are one of the worst winners because they were seemingly engineered to win, in the same way the producers fiddled with the show to get Cher into the final.

I don't think Steve, Leon or Joe were great either. And I'm not overly keen on James, I just don't think he has the X Factor and he's very arrogant.
  • clare32clare32 Posts: 616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IMO Matt Cardle. Even his name is wrong. Every time voiceover man said it I found myself thinking of rugs and cardigans and wool and sheep and stuff, especially with his bad hair.

How on earth did he win?

What were you all thinking off?

He won because he has an amazing voice and the public liked him.
  • BodyElectric.BodyElectric. Posts: 2,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zack06 wrote: »
    I agree.

Alexandra's version.

They are one of the worst winners because they were seemingly engineered to win, in the same way the producers fiddled with the show to get Cher into the final.

I don't think Steve, Leon or Joe were great either. And I'm not overly keen on James, I just don't think he has the X Factor and he's very arrogant.

Let's not start shading. Because there is SO much to say about Miss Burke.... Where do I start...

Your whole post screams BS. The "worse winner" Little Mix will be overtaking the 2008 winners worldwide sales very soon. Not that those sales are hard to beat. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree.

Alexandra's version.

Little Mix don't have a lead vocalist. I like Perries version of bad boys - thanks for posting.

Not sure how they engineered to win when they were basically written off by everyone through out most of the show. They only became contenders towards the end of the show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What do mean they don't have the X factor??:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's not start shading. Because there is SO much to say about Miss Burke.... Where do I start...

Your whole post screams BS. The "worse winner" Little Mix will be overtaking the 2008 winners worldwide sales very soon. Not that they are hard to beat. :)

I don't need to shade. :)
  • Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1, Leon Jackson
    2. Little Mix
    3. Steve Brookstein
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Your whole post screams BS. The "worse winner" Little Mix will be overtaking the 2008 winners worldwide sales very soon. Not that those sales are hard to beat. :)

Well said! Little Mix are far from the worst X factor winner, infact they are one of the only ones still relevant.:cool:
  • my name is joemy name is joe Posts: 4,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i try to imagine xfactor winners as if they hadn't gone through x factor but had just appeared on Jools Holland and what the response would be to them

I think only James Arthur would look like he belonged

this doesn't really answer the question of who's worst but who really cares about that sort of nitpicking?;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i try to imagine xfactor winners as if they hadn't gone through x factor but had just appeared on Jools Holland and what the response would be to them

I think only James Arthur would look like he belonged

this doesn't really answer the question of who's worst but who really cares about that sort of nitpicking?;)

Alex performed with Jools Holland for From The Heart and he seemed to be impressed. I think she could handle it. ;)
  • my name is joemy name is joe Posts: 4,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alex performed with Jools Holland for From The Heart and he seemed to be impressed. I think she could handle it. ;)

but still comes over as an x factor auditionee, that's what i'm getting at
    Forum Member

I could go there. But I won't :)
    If they aren't hard to beat, why couldn't LM beat them considering they had a successful US and AUS release? :p
    Forum Member
    but still comes over as an x factor auditionee, that's what i'm getting at

Not really, she's a soul singer. It's not an easy thing having any form of stage presence, which imo, only Leona and Alex properly have. There's a reason they're the only female solo winners.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ij7kyiX3KY
  • pumpkinlattes33pumpkinlattes33 Posts: 8,326
    Forum Member
    Leon Jackson! I was so sure that Rhydian was going to win !

Maybe Little Mix as well... it was nice that a band won for a change, but that year was so depressing and rubbish ... rubbish judges, contestants and final.