Film 2013 on bbc needs to be on earlier like 9 ish 10 ish

Comments

• gomezzgomezz Posts: 44,611
    Forum Member
    Why is that?
  • philoolaphiloola Posts: 3,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Based on the quality of the show, it needs to be on at 2 in the morning.
  • Doghouse RileyDoghouse Riley Posts: 32,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    philoola wrote: »
    Based on the quality of the show, it needs to be on at 2 in the morning.

The two guys who were talking mostly, a load of bollox, at nineteen to the dozen and not allowing Claudia a chance to get a word in edgeways, sounded like they were "on something."
    So I didn't bother.
    2.00am, seems about right.
  • gomezzgomezz Posts: 44,611
    Forum Member
    Get rid of Winkleman and have the bloke present on his own and we would be nearer the good old days with Barry Norman.

And for a programme that makes much of being live they do hardly anything with that.
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    The two guys who were talking mostly, a load of bollox, at nineteen to the dozen and not allowing Claudia a chance to get a word in edgeways, sounded like they were "on something."
    So I didn't bother.
    2.00am, seems about right.
    Sounds ideal
  • ftvftv Posts: 31,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    degsyhufc wrote: »
    Sounds ideal

3 am sounds better, that's when the human body is at its lowest ebb and most people die....
  • ocoxocox Posts: 2,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gomezz wrote: »
    Get rid of Winkleman and have the bloke present on his own and we would be nearer the good old days with Barry Norman.

And for a programme that makes much of being live they do hardly anything with that.
    Claudia is eye candy, she has to stay:):o:):o
  • Roland MouseRoland Mouse Posts: 9,531
    Forum Member
    Christ is this show still going?

When I last watched it, Barry Baggy Eyes Norman was still hosting it!
  • pete137pete137 Posts: 18,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Christ is this show still going?

When I last watched it, Barry Baggy Eyes Norman was still hosting it!

Seeing as it reviews new films, why are you suprised its still going ? It has infinite content as new films will always be made.
  • phasersphasers Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I recently found The Film Review on the BBC News channel with Mark Kermode and it is miles and miles better than the dreck that is Film 2013
  • andyneilgandyneilg Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    Thank you for your post, Roland Mouse, very informative. I reckon Andrew Collins is quaking in his boots. Nice reply pete137.

These days, does it matter what time progs are broadcast, With PVRs, Sky+?

IMHO, Barry Norman, very good indeed, loads of experience, a bit 'old' for modern cinema.

Jonathan Ross, great at the cult stuff, a little stilted for mainstream.

Claudia and Danny, well, Danny, + guest reviewer, is good. Claudia's reviews seem to be 'I was speechless'. Thanks Claudia!
  • KMKYWAPKMKYWAP Posts: 1,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I quite like Danny Leigh and he seems to know his stuff.
  • Callum_BrownCallum_Brown Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Actually I quite like this format now it's settled in a bit. A good variation between critics - recompense for film snob Antonia last week is the comic book nerd Chris Hewitt - I like it. Hopefully the other regular woman with the funny looking face isn't on next week.

I'd quite like to see Helen O'Hara, Xan Brooks or perhaps Peter Bradshaw make an appearance this series, not impossible considering they're regulars on Claudia's Radio 2 show.
  • necromancer20necromancer20 Posts: 2,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Claudia Winkleman is an awful presenter, and those guests aren't that much better. Winkleman has that annoying cackle she does ever show and it's unbearable. I'd rather they brought back Jonathan Ross and his autocue drone :o

Danny Leigh is the only good thing about Film 2013.
  • StrakerStraker Posts: 79,628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Claudia Winkleman is an awful presenter, and those guests aren't that much better. Winkleman has that annoying cackle she does ever show and it's unbearable.

The world`s oldest teenager. Eyes like pissholes in the snow - Does she have that mascara tattooed on like Jacko? One look at her mother shows she won`t age gracefully as she slides into old-age either. As if this programme didn`t already have enough of a credibility problem they give mild praise to the new Danny Dyer Death Wish rip-off film!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Straker wrote: »
    The world`s oldest teenager. Eyes like pissholes in the snow - Does she have that mascara tattooed on like Jacko? One look at her mother shows she won`t age gracefully as she slides into old-age either. As if this programme didn`t already have enough of a credibility problem they give mild praise to the new Danny Dyer Death Wish rip-off film!

I always thought there was something wrong with her eyes! Thanks for the description :eek:
  • ocoxocox Posts: 2,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Straker wrote: »

I like her mother:o:o:o
  • Callum_BrownCallum_Brown Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The woman with the braces this week (Catherine Bray) really was awful , she acted as if she was the work experience girl.