Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see your point. She hasn't (as far as im aware) done posed shoots with them (other than Harvey at events) since end of 2010. Yes a few twitters, I guess there is an element of that being her personal space but I see what you mean.

Obviously she's a caring mum. She does off screen charity work with them, she tried to build a school for H and his mates, lots of examples of her being very up close and hands on with them in photos. Even PA has never really called her out for being a bad mum.

I think if i was the dad i would have taken them off, even if there was some hypocrisy involved. At the end of the day it would have made him look the better person.

PA I understand does charity work too! and I disagree that KPs twitter space is personal.. especially when she uses it to sell her tat ... e.g. those dreadful plastic sandals.. and promote her brothers dodgy website etc...

I feel that her haste to move men into the family home, and expose the lurid details of her life is far more damaging than a bit of filming that has PA and his kids in it....

I know that most kids are embarrassed by their parents kissing, and few kids will be exposed to the details of a bizarre sex life that KPs kids will be able to google when they are older. Not that I think most parents give up on romance because they have had kids... but that most parents don't have to give a talk to their kids about the birds, bees and vodka bottles.

I think she has behaved in an irresponsible manner during her pregnancy.. use of sun beds, horse riding etc... and taken risks with her and her baby's health that many mums to be wouldn't take!
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Oooh you are awful but I like you! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJmg-879j5o
    Loved it :D:)
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Oh please ! Rylan:D .This is the man who has morphed himself into a Pwicey Lookalikey ,complete with spots.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/10/22/x-factor-rylan-clark-katie-price_n_2001110.html

....not to mention doing an Ulrika by allegedly nicking a BB contestant for himself.:eek:
    And we are meant to take HIM seriously .

Glad you are back Janna, I thought you had gone for life. Lets hope BB gets back soon.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who knows what if any damage has been caused by having the children filmed since birth and personally I see all arguments on this issue as smoke and mirrors ... the real damage will be caused by their vindictive bickering parents who cannot put aside their personal differences to co-parent their children effectively this imo will cause the serious long term damage... both KP and PA are equally culpable in this area and their determination to best each other to the detriment of their children is sickening.

There are millions of parents who put aside their own personal feelings about their ex in order to provide stable environments for their children... but these two are too focused on using the children to shore up their public image/cause their co-parent pain or vindicate themselves to even consider finding amicable private solutions to their problems no matter how much lip service they pay to their own superior parenting.

Whichever of the children gets married first will need two ceremonies so they do not have to deal with the parents issues.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Oooh you are awful but I like you! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJmg-879j5o

Good lord, Dick Emery looks prettier and more feminine than the Pwicey in that clip :eek:
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe, maybe not. Maybe she was paranoid about it and thought it.

With most of these tabloid celebs they spend 90% of their lives spinning and lying. She obviously makes things up sometimes for drama ... doesn't surprise me, its kind of her job.

I'm not some person who thinks she's whiter than white - i just think some of the things she comes out with and may have affected her are damn right. How would any of you guys feel if on the days your estranged ex husband was "looking after" your kids, he was actually using them as unpaid actors in a tv show, and the whole country saw private moments? and maybe even there were claims it affected their wellbeing? Yes i'm aware she had them in their shows before but people can change their mind.

How would you feel if your estranged ex-husband left, and you had a kid prior to even meeting him. and suddenly he was going around the country selling cd's of a song about him and doing tours with home video clips of him behind you?

I have a feeling possibly not too pleased!

I think in that scenario the best thing to do would be to swan off to Ibiza, shag some bloke, sell story, writhe half naked on a beach, threaten to cut a journalist, marry another bloke on a TV show featuring said kids, make them call him Daddy, expose him as a x dresser, divorce him, engage another, dump/ be dumped by him, go out on the lash with a rugby player & then get up the duff (allegedly) by a zeleb-stalking gay stripper, flee country & hide birth dates of next sprog. Create huge drama. Sell story. There. problem solved.
  • pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    I think in that scenario the best thing to do would be to swan off to Ibiza, shag some bloke, sell story, writhe half naked on a beach, threaten to cut a journalist, marry another bloke on a TV show featuring said kids, make them call him Daddy, expose him as a x dresser, divorce him, engage another, dump/ be dumped by him, go out on the lash with a rugby player & then get up the duff (allegedly) by a zeleb-stalking gay stripper, flee country & hide birth dates of next sprog. Create huge drama. Sell story. There. problem solved.
    Good post.
    When you put it all out there like that it paints quite a pathetic picture.
    Dreadful woman in general and it beats me how people can defend her and hold her up as a great mummy.Great mummies don't continue to leave a snail trail of slimy grossness behind them as a legacy for their children.
  • LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think your kids being on TV in front of the nation week in week out is serious yes. Whoever's show they were on - you have to consider how the kids will take it.

You will only ever see what's filmed and in the edit. According to her there was, she's the mum. Surely she knows them best. I can see why people would doubt her but when its kids well being, and they aren't getting anything positive out of it - is it worth arguing over ? What in his opinion does his kids get out of it as opposed to him getting something out of it?

... or it could be typically the case it affects kids more as they get older and realise it makes them different from others, as we have seen with lots of other child stars worldwide over the years.

She looks pretty serious in the interviews talking about how she regrets the kids being on TV (even with her). It's one of the reasons I do have some sympathy for her, if she is being for real.

So it's ok to use the kids for interviews and shows as long as they get something out of it (like you have said she only uses H for charity events and to raise awareness) but the fact PA doesn't pay them (unpaid actors I think you said) is bad, so if he put money in a bank for them that would be ok? Like I have said I didn't have a problem either of the parents having their kids in their shows (as to be honest the kids are more interesting to watch)

As for her being their mum and knowing best, HE is their dad and has them 50% of the time, and can't see why he should be a bad father all of a sudden for still showing his kids in a tv show that they have been in since they were born, just because KP regrets it now, she also regretted being with AR and LP but it hasn't stopped her getting with another guy she hardly knows and having a kid with him, which I think will have more of a bad effect on the kids when they are older, then a show they were on when kids.

On a totally different note and of course you don't have to answer it but is your name ( Cyril Sneer) is it from The Raccoons? .....used to love that show when I was growing up :)
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lorise wrote: »
    So it's ok to use the kids for interviews and shows as long as they get something out of it (like you have said she only uses H for charity events and to raise awareness) but the fact PA doesn't pay them (unpaid actors I think you said) is bad, so if he put money in a bank for them that would be ok? Like I have said I didn't have a problem either of the parents having their kids in their shows (as to be honest the kids are more interesting to watch)

As for her being their mum and knowing best, HE is their dad and has them 50% of the time, and can't see why he should be a bad father all of a sudden for still showing his kids in a tv show that they have been in since they were born, just because KP regrets it now, she also regretted being with AR and LP but it hasn't stopped her getting with another guy she hardly knows and having a kid with him, which I think will have more of a bad effect on the kids when they are older, then a show they were on when kids.

If it was the case H was doing something he enjoys and to stop it could affect him, yes i'd understand why he's still on things. Of course that may not be the case, i don't know. But generally i don't agree with kids on reality TV unless it's very closely monitored - what with the kids on BGT and these fly on the wall reality shows i know the authorities are putting in much tighter controls. But it can affect them so seriously I think both parents should have to sign off on it and that means yes, even if one is or isnt saying it for revenge reasons. Just too important putting some zeleb reality show over kids lives.

The stuff about her private life, well i'm not saying either are angels.
    Lorise wrote: »
    On a totally different note and of course you don't have to answer it but is your name ( Cyril Sneer) is it from The Raccoons? .....used to love that show when I was growing up :)

Yes!!! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »

Great post sums up what a sad attention seeking self serving b!tch she is.
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Good lord, Dick Emery looks prettier and more feminine than the Pwicey in that clip :eek:

Ooh I don't know J I thought their walks looked rather similar towards the end (0:28) and Katie could rock that outfit.
  • LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes!!! :D

Used to love the theme tune........in fact still love the theme tune :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just how many wedding celebrations does one woman need http://www.contactmusic.com/story/katie-price-planning-belated-hen-party_3864653?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    Just how many wedding celebrations does one woman need http://www.contactmusic.com/story/katie-price-planning-belated-hen-party_3864653?[/QU

She must be ecstatic to be back and to bring the baby home. The childen must have been excited to see their new baby brother and their mum,after such a long period.

Great to see Keiran still on the night feeds, according to twitter.. I love a hands on dad
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Just how many wedding celebrations does one woman need http://www.contactmusic.com/story/katie-price-planning-belated-hen-party_3864653?[/QU

She must be ecstatic to be back and to bring the baby home. The childen must have been excited to see their new baby brother and their mum,after such a long period.

Great to see Keiran still on the night feeds, according to twitter.. I love a hands on dad
    Pity they haven't got a hands on mother.
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't understand why the papers keep on saying KP gave birth in Europe, or a European country, why not say the name of the country:confused: Why are they concealing it.....bizarre.
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    I can't understand why the papers keep on saying KP gave birth in Europe, or a European country, why not say the name of the country:confused: Why are they concealing it.....bizarre.

I suspect she hasn't revealed it to the press- can't have them finding out which hospital she was in in case the hospital are alerted to her dramatic account of how terrible they all were and how no-one spoke anything better than pidgin english.....
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The clue's in the baby's second name where he's supposed to have been born in.

The French Riviera.

I've been told that the staff working in maternity hospitals on the French Riviera are multi-linigual so Katie's dramatic story on Jett's birth doesn't hold much water here with me.
  • Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »

Most dads are hands on aren't they? Even if it's not night feeds, they are hands on in other ways, bathing, nappy changes etc
  • Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is commenting on the Le Vell court case, I can't read it as I feel sick thinking she has the audacity to comment/have an opinion. All the damage she did after her comments about rape and accusations she wouldn't follow up. She makes me so angry!!
  • SupercellSupercell Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Just a lurker here....keep up the good work!

It may have already been discussed but do they have to register the birth in Spain only or do they have to do it in Spain and the UK?
  • SupercellSupercell Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Flanno wrote: »
    The clue's in the baby's second name where he's supposed to have been born in.

The French Riviera.

I've been told that the staff working in maternity hospitals on the French Riviera are multi-linigual so Katie's dramatic story on Jett's birth doesn't hold much water here with me.

Rivera just means coast though, there is also the Spanish Riveria which is the Costa Blanca/Costa del Sol area
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is commenting on the Le Vell court case, I can't read it as I feel sick thinking she has the audacity to comment/have an opinion. All the damage she did after her comments about rape and accusations she wouldn't follow up. She makes me so angry!!
    She'll jump on any band wagon as long as it gets her attention,she disgusts me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Supercell wrote: »
    Rivera just means coast though, there is also the Spanish Riveria which is the Costa Blanca/Costa del Sol area
    Hi supercell:) don't just lurk,join in:D
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Supercell wrote: »
    Just a lurker here....keep up the good work!

It may have already been discussed but do they have to register the birth in Spain only or do they have to do it in Spain and the UK?

Welcome Supercell :) Good question. Found this link which says you can register a British birth with the British Consulate General in Spain but Spanish registration is a mandatory requirement too during the first 8 days. That's assuming the birth was in Marbella as originally reported before it became just 'European'.

http://www.marbellas.com/marbella-living/how-to-obtain-a-british-birth-certificate-in-spain

https://www.gov.uk/register-a-birth

http://www.contactmusic.com/story/katie-price-hospitalisedreport_3808459
This discussion has been closed.