It's Mine......................All Mine (Part 9)

Comments

• twassingtontwassington Posts: 163,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    silentNate wrote: »
    In-Laws just left :)

Had an assortment of sarnies including cucumber, houmous, egg mayonnaise and lemon curd toasties whilst had spag bol for evening meal :cool:

Spent a fortune on Gú chocolate soufflé which weren't eaten so might have them later :o

Gave my wife her Kindle and chocolates early :)

My cornbread was fab Silent! No room for fajitas, having them tomorrow :)

About to watch Game of Thrones, which both Splint and my son got me :eek: I has two lots :D
  • silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My cornbread was fab Silent! No room for fajitas, having them tomorrow :)

About to watch Game of Thrones, which both Splint and my son got me :eek: I has two lots :D

Loved Game Of Thrones, very much looking forward to the new series... the last episode was a real corker ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Engrossed already :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Engrossed already :cool:

I'd love to watch it again without knowing the ending ;):o

Reading the second book of the Hunger Games trilogy and accidentally saw a huge spoiler in the description of the third book when it was displayed on my wife's reader!!! :eek: :mad:

Why do they do this... 'third of trilogy' works as a description for me :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watched first episode and I'm going to love it :cool: I think one more might be had! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watched first episode and I'm going to love it :cool: I think one more might be had! :D

I think someone is about to take a tumble... ;):D

Want!! :o:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think someone is about to take a tumble... ;):D

Want!! :o:D

LOL! Pranks are all over the internet today :D

Indeed, inadvertently watching incest is clearly not good for your health :eek::p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL! Pranks are all over the internet today :D

Indeed, inadvertently watching incest is clearly not good for your health :eek::p

I fear misfortune befalling that entire family tbh ;):o

Enough spoilers... go watch it!!
  • Mrs TeapotMrs Teapot Posts: 124,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    *pops head up*

_____________::D______________
    ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Where is me Burfday cake :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs Teapot wrote: »
    *pops head up*

_____________::D______________

Where is me Burfday cake :)

We is having chocolate soufflé, birthday cake is so passé :p:D

How are you Mrs T, not seen you all day? :confused::o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    We is having chocolate soufflé, birthday cake is so passé :p:D

How are you Mrs T, not seen you all day? :confused::o

Ohhh that sounds lovely Silent, I had a Chorley Cake :(:p

I've been chilling and playing my word game and watching some TV, had a nosy for school stuff too :)

My best wishes to your OH for her Birthday tomorrow btw
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ohhh that sounds lovely Silent, I had a Chorley Cake :(:p

I've been chilling and playing my word game and watching some TV, had a nosy for school stuff too :)

My best wishes to your OH for her Birthday tomorrow btw

Her birthday starts in less than two hours ;) :eek:

We have so much food left over.. including a fruit loaf just right for toasting tomorrow :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Her birthday starts in less than two hours ;) :eek:

We have so much food left over.. including a fruit loaf just right for toasting tomorrow :)

Awwwwwww :)

Birthdays are special

Your food intrigues me, I think we are fairly boring with food :o but the Lamb Shanks were good, not very big though, I could have wolfed them both down :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awwwwwww :)

Birthdays are special

Your food intrigues me, I think we are fairly boring with food :o but the Lamb Shanks were good, not very big though, I could have wolfed them both down :D

I don't know what lamb shanks are but I remember loving lamb as a kid... very tender and makes lovely dripping :o:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know what lamb shanks are but I remember loving lamb as a kid... very tender and makes lovely dripping :o:D

I have never had dripping :D You sound like your drooling but I admire your non meat stance ;)

Bloody hell Silent I just remembered that somebody promised me Yorkshire Puds with it and they forgot :eek::p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have never had dripping :D You sound like your drooling but I admire your non meat stance ;)

Bloody hell Silent I just remembered that somebody promised me Yorkshire Puds with it and they forgot :eek::p

Yorkshire Pudding used to be my favourite but I'm sure I had it three times in one week and now I'm kinda bored of it :o:(

Gosh, starting to feel hungry again :eek: ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yorkshire Pudding used to be my favourite but I'm sure I had it three times in one week and now I'm kinda bored of it :o:(

Gosh, starting to feel hungry again :eek: ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love Yorkshire puds :D I get small ones and put the meat in them and gobble them up :p

Have some toasted fruit loaf ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love Yorkshire puds :D I get small ones and put the meat in them and gobble them up :p

Have some toasted fruit loaf ;)

I prefer Yorkshires big and full of veggies sausages before pouring gallons of gravy on. Dunno why this is called Toad In The Hole :o:D

I'm going to save what room I have in my stomach for beer ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I prefer Yorkshires big and full of veggies sausages before pouring gallons of gravy on. Dunno why this is called Toad In The Hole :o:D

I'm going to save what room I have in my stomach for beer ;)

Stop it, I am drooling here :eek: Biggy offered before to chuck some it the oven with gravy but I abstained :D

Why is it called Toad in the Hole..........GOOGLE :p

You fill up your tum with some booze ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yoo hoo Mrs T! Just popping in to say goodnight....been glued to new DVD I got :cool:

Only three more days ;)

Goodnight all! XXXXXXXXXX And thanks for birthday wishes, happy biffday to Mrs Silent :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yoo hoo Mrs T! Just popping in to say goodnight....been glued to new DVD I got :cool:

Only three more days ;)

Goodnight all! XXXXXXXXXX And thanks for birthday wishes, happy biffday to Mrs Silent :)

Night twass, I'll make sure to pass your birthday greetings on :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Only three more days ;)

As per text HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)

We have a Buffet on Tuesday lunch :) and I'm going to try and sly out at 12 on Wednesday :eek::p

XXXXXXXXXXXX
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Growler won't be able to give you his especially picked flowers if you leave early! :o:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Poor Growler won't be able to give you his especially picked flowers if you leave early! :o:D

*grits teeth*

My compassion reaches to the extent that this child has a poor future if his parents do not sort this out, we can only do so much and he is nearing to going into Year 1. I fear greatly for his future and that of a couple of others

How sad :( I feel like I have failed them but my hands are tied in so many ways

*puts on Teapotty head* :D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *grits teeth*

My compassion reaches to the extent that this child has a poor future if his parents do not sort this out, we can only do so much and he is nearing to going into Year 1. I fear greatly for his future and that of a couple of others

How sad :( I feel like I have failed them but my hands are tied in so many ways

*puts on Teapotty head* :D:D:D:D

Awww... at least you still care and do your best by them. No-one can ask any more of you ;)
This discussion has been closed.