The Wanted Calling Christina Aguilera "Bitch"

Comments

• LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If this is true, I don't understand how the Wanted can be dumb enough to think "LOL Y XTINA NO LIKE US?"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,058
    Forum Member
    HelixK wrote: »
    I'm a backstage runner at The Voice and I've been telling all my friends about this new boyband acting like divas when they were on the show last week.

Both Christina and Adam did NOT like them at all. The guy named Tom in the band asked Christina if she felt more beautiful now that she lost all that weight? We were all shocked! She didn't quite hear the whole question and asked her assistant if she heard what he said? But then Max jumped in and said "She is beautiful no matter what you say" in mocking kind of way. Christina's boyfriend Matt Rutler was also backstage and didn't like what he was hearing. Finally Christina said, "You boys better calm down and focus on yourselves." She walked off really mad when Tom came out and told her not to worry and that "Britney still needs to work on her looks too for X Factor. It must be all those drugs she is on." Christina was so mad!

The rest of the evening Christina ignored them. The boys didn't understand why but then one of their assistants reminded them of the stuff they said earlier about Christina's weight loss and Britney's bad looks and drug taking. Nathan (who is also in the band) was really upset those things were ever said but the other guys ignored him. Tom said, "Why is she acting like such a bitch for?" Max agreed saying they were only joking around. So awkward!

Anyway, on a brighter note, Christina was backstage, after the show wrapped, cuddling Ashley De La Rosa, her contestant who was voted off the show. It was really sweet!

Karma is a bitch because Billboard estimates The Wanted's debut album will chart with less than 40k next week! Meanwhile, rival boyband One Direction debuted a few weeks ago with over 400k and have expressed their love for both Christina & Britney.
    Wow! If this is true, it explains a lot! And the fact that she didn't respond to them in a mean way proves that maybe she's not a b*tch after all. I kind of wish that your story could outshine The Wanted's statement, but I don't see it happening. I'm sticking to what I said before : when it comes to Christina, people will always focus on the negative stories :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    hunni2nice wrote: »
    I'm sorry but how long have they been in the music industry? and to say that about a woman on LIVE tv is disgusting and rude...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so3zXNE-WQ8&feature=player_embedded

But everybody knows she is a motherload bitch so why act so surprised when someone (finally) comes out and says it? It's got nothing to do with her gender. She is just a bitch, plain & simple.

Good on him I say, it's nice to hear someone ditch the media training & say what they think. That said, they will pay for it...:D
  • ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm a backstage runner at The Voice and I've been telling all my friends about this new boyband acting like divas when they were on the show last week.

Both Christina and Adam did NOT like them at all. The guy named Tom in the band asked Christina if she felt more beautiful now that she lost all that weight? We were all shocked! She didn't quite hear the whole question and asked her assistant if she heard what he said? But then Max jumped in and said "She is beautiful no matter what you say" in mocking kind of way. Christina's boyfriend Matt Rutler was also backstage and didn't like what he was hearing. Finally Christina said, "You boys better calm down and focus on yourselves." She walked off really mad when Tom came out and told her not to worry and that "Britney still needs to work on her looks too for X Factor. It must be all those drugs she is on." Christina was so mad!

The rest of the evening Christina ignored them. The boys didn't understand why but then one of their assistants reminded them of the stuff they said earlier about Christina's weight loss and Britney's bad looks and drug taking. Nathan (who is also in the band) was really upset those things were ever said but the other guys ignored him. Tom said, "Why is she acting like such a bitch for?" Max agreed saying they were only joking around. So awkward!

Anyway, on a brighter note, Christina was backstage, after the show wrapped, cuddling Ashley De La Rosa, her contestant who was voted off the show. It was really sweet!

Karma is a bitch because Billboard estimates The Wanted's debut album will chart with less than 40k next week! Meanwhile, rival boyband One Direction debuted a few weeks ago with over 400k and have expressed their love for both Christina & Britney.

Shocked at this. What lousy attitudes they have.
  • Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always thought they were knobs, this just proves it.
  • dirrrtydirrrty Posts: 8,442
    Forum Member
    O.Michel wrote: »
    Wow! If this is true, it explains a lot! And the fact that she didn't respond to them in a mean way proves that maybe she's not a b*tch after all. I kind of wish that your story could outshine The Wanted's statement, but I don't see it happening. I'm sticking to what I said before : when it comes to Christina, people will always focus on the negative stories :(

This time maybe. :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    But everybody knows she is a motherload bitch so why act so surprised when someone (finally) comes out and says it? It's got nothing to do with her gender. She is just a bitch, plain & simple.

Good on him I say, it's nice to hear someone ditch the media training & say what they think. That said, they will pay for it...:D
    I'm not surprised christina aguilera is known to be a bitch thats not the point, the point is they are new and they are already acting like they are world wide stars when they are not even close to that they could of at least worded it better. But reading HelixK post about what really happened backstage then good on christina, the twerps need to be taught some humility!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How very rude of them making Britain look bad aswell. And as for looks if Max wasnt in the band they would be screwed as the other memebers arent the best are they. Big mistake saying that about Christina, And didnt they open up for Britney last year in the u.k well i think they need to aplogize a.s.a.p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,058
    Forum Member
    dirrrty wrote: »
    This time maybe. :p
    I understand my opinion about it is unpopular, but aside from the infamous GaGa "shade" (which some people don't even consider a shady comment, but that's another subject), has Christina ever done anything b*tchy in the past 7-8 years? Not including her facial expressions or blog rumours, has she actually DONE anything shady? I don't think so, but I might be wrong...
  • LMLM Posts: 63,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Christina is known for being a cow
    Sorry, as much as i love her music, Christina being a cow isn't a shock
    She was rude to Charlotte Church when she met her and this was when Christina was at the very early stage of her career.
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christina may seem aloof, but that is no excuse for The Wanted to go running to the press calling her a bitch. I hope their spell in the US doesn't last much longer because these idiots need a reality check. :sleep:
  • MrIncredibleMrIncredible Posts: 5,034
    Forum Member
    Everyone knows she's the bitch queen from hell, so why does it matter if a one hit wonder boyband say it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    I really can't stand these talentless, arrogant idiots and the fact that their out of control egos are being stroked on a daily basis by people who are obviously very easily pleased. All of them combined don't have a fraction of Christina's talent and should be thankful to be where they are, despite looking(and sounding) like a random group of teenage chavs & students scraped up out of a pub or nighclub in any city in this country.

I don't understand the appeal of the other 'band' making waves in the USA at the moment either, but even though they are irritating in their own right, they aren't nasty or as rough as ar**holes like this lot.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're total knobs. So rude, cocky and full of themselves. Very offputting.
  • UrMyStarUrMyStar Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Idiots
  • Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope this ends their career in the US, and One Direction destroy them sales wise!
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    I have to be honest, I can't stand them and do not understand their appeal, especially stateside.

Out of the boybands in the UK, The Wanted are the last I thought would appeal to the American market. I could see One Direction doing well and I saw JLS doing well, even though this hasn't happened for them yet.

They shouldn't have said what they did about Christina, especially if its true about them commenting on her weight and Britney. I mean what to they expect? Everyone to be all over them? Maybe its time they came down a peg or two.

Oh and I'm made up that One Direction have done better than The Wanted in album sales, The Wanted have been very cocky and negative towards One Direction. I guess thats karma :D
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope this ends their career in the US, and One Direction destroy them sales wise!

They already are which makes me smile given what Max said about One Direction a few weeks back :p

Charlotte Church spent most of 2006 slagging off other celebs and it completely ruined her music career as she alienated so many different fanbases. In the end she had no one to appeal to. Then as soon as Charlotte picked a fight with Cheryl Cole it was game over for her. All her fans abandoned her. The Wanted are in danger of doing the exact same thing. Its really not wise for them to be slagging off artists like Christina this early in their career. Christina will have alot of people within the industry who will take her side over this which could see The Wanted frozen out of certain things as a result. Its alright picking fights with bands like JLS but not well a established star who is seen as the voice of her generation and respected by so many of the real big wigs in music and if its really true they slagged off Britney for being on drugs and had digs about Christina's weight TO HER FACE then I really don't know how they will come back from that if it ends up hitting the US media.

All in all The Wanted just need to stop being such fishwives. They are so bitchy. For men its so embarassing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The less stations One Direction are played on, the better lmao.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 234
    Forum Member
    The less stations One Direction are played on, the better lmao.

Yes. The Wanted call Christina Aguilera a bitch, therefore One Direction should be played on less stations. #Justice :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SKnight826 wrote: »
    Yes. The Wanted call Christina Aguilera a bitch, therefore One Direction should be played on less stations. #Justice :confused:

x2,,,
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a bit unfair to say The Wanted called her a bitch when Tom called her a bitch, Nathan and Jay in particular did nothing, Nathan even tried to defend her so I don't think it's right to put them all under the same umbrella..
  • jadebutterfly96jadebutterfly96 Posts: 1,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Xtina IS a bitch. I don't think she will take offence.:)
  • lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They might be building up a huge fanbase across the Pond but it would seem that not every American wants a piece of The Wanted.
    Certainly not Christina Aguilera who was very ungracious when the boy band performed on The Voice recently.
    The lads were special guests on the US version of the show on which Aguilera is a judge and claimed that the pop star completely ignored them.

Speaking on Now FM, Max George said that she refused to talk to them backstage after the show.
    He said: 'She was a bit scary to be honest.'
    Bandmate Tom Parker then said: 'She's a total b****!
    'She might not be a b**** in real life but to us she was a b****. She just sat there and didn't speak to us. Wouldn't even look at us.'
    Siva Kaneswaran added: 'She was quite rude. Who does that?'
    Nathan Sykes, however, tried to be a bit diplomatic and said: 'She might have been in a bad mood that day - didn't she completely par Justin Bieber as well?
    'He went in for a hug and she was like "get away from me".'
    And when comparing their non-meeting with Aguilera compared to Jennifer Lopez on American Idol, Max added: 'Yeah, well J.Lo's hot, Christina's nothing special.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2136312/The-Wanted-slam-Christina-Aguilera-snubbed-boy-band-performance-The-Voice.html#ixzz1tJHrMbqf
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    xtina is known to be a bitch she has always had that bad attitude, she slags of other artists in that Catty way she does and that fake laugh.

Tbh these were just speaking the truth.

Exactly!

Not a fan of The Wanted, but they were just stating the obvious...what will their next quote be: the Pope is a Catholic?