XF: UK vs US Series 1 - Live Show 10 (THE FINAL)

jackamakkajackamakka Posts: 4,625
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Tonight, the Top 3 acts will begin fighting for your votes to win the competition!

The Final acts are...

Naruto and the last of the Girls & Teens
Diamond White

David and the last of the Overs
Melanie Masson

And Steve and the last of the Groups
Union J

Our acts will be performing their Favourite Performance of the series, before lines open and they will perform their Celebrity Duet. Then, one of our acts will be sent home in third place before the competition continues.

Once the lines are open for the first time there is NO LIMIT to the voting, you may PM me the name of your favourite act to add one point to their name. The act with the fewest points at the end of the first round will go home.

Judges, are you ready to begin the UK vs US Series 1 FINAL!

Comments

• yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,502
    Forum Member
    So just to clear it up, myself or another voter could in fact PM you and vote 100 times for their chosen act?

EDIT... and yes i'm here :D

VOTE MASSON :D
  • Kuda_KunakaKuda_Kunaka Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im ready!
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am here and ready to go! I want this to be third time lucky for me and my boys are going to SMASH the Final tonight! :D
  • jackamakkajackamakka Posts: 4,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So just to clear it up, myself or another voter could in fact PM you and vote 100 times for their chosen act?

Yes, but you won't have the time since you need to wait 1 minute between sending PMs and the lines will only be open for around 15-20 minutes, so the most votes you could make would be 20 in the first Round.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackamakka wrote: »
    Yes, but you won't have the time since you need to wait 1 minute between sending PMs and the lines will only be open for around 15-20 minutes, so the most votes you could make would be 20 in the first Round.

how is this fair?
  • NarutoFan100NarutoFan100 Posts: 4,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ready! And regarding voting, do we get more than one vote?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    First up fighting for votes, it's the last Girl & Teen standing, Ms Diamond White! Her favourite performance is from Club Classics week - Proud Mary!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKFeKqwB79U
    Forum Member
    jackamakka wrote: »

PM's at the ready then ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest, it isn't fair. Judges should only get one vote and viewers should only get one vote. The results could be easily influenced then.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest, it isn't fair. Judges should only get one vote and viewers should only get one vote. The results could be easily influenced then.

If all the judges vote, and all the viewers vote then it's fair as fair can be! No-one has an advantage, it's a completely level playing field. And there's only 20 minutes to vote
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Diamond White -
    ***Standing Ovation***

Diamond, i am so glad you made the final as you deserve it and you have just shown you do deserve to. Your vocals were on fire and it was a fun, energetic performance. It was a great performance Diamond and i hope the viewers rank you highly!
    Forum Member
    Diamond White
    Diamond, first of all congratulations on making it through to the final round. I think out of all the acts you've had the most rocky road to the final; bottom 2 twice followed by elimination and then brought back at the eleventh hour. You've but in some good performances over the live shows and that was another killer performance from you this evening. The vocals were on top form and Naruto picked well with your best performance, it was an excellent way to kick of the final. Well Done on making it through to the final and good luck for the rest of the evening and in the voting.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Standing Ovation*

Diamond girl! Well done for making it to the Final...this for me was when you became a contender and tonight, that was even much better the second time round so this was my favorite from you too. The softness of the beginning was beautiful and then the rock side kicked in and it was just pure awesome! I cannot wait for your next performance, brilliant job on opening the show tonight
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Standing Ovation*

I wasn't here last week so: Welcome back to the competition!!..surely cant keep a good thing out ;). That performance was probably the cutest thing ive ever seen! You smashed the vocals, the smashed the routines and you got the damn message across! A very good start from you Diamond
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great comments for Diamond, if you want her to WIN make sure you vote once the lines open very shortly. Diamond White everybody!

Up next, it's Union J with their favourite performance, Swedish House Mafia's Save The World

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXpdmKELE1k
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    George
    Into the streets
    We’re coming down
    We never sleep
    Never get tired
    Through urban fields
    And suburban lights

JJ
    Turn the crowd up now
    We’ll never back down
    Shoot down the skyline
    Watch it on primetime
    Turn up the love now
    Listen up now, turn up the love

All
    Who’s gonna save the world tonight?
    Who’s gonna bring it back to life?
    We’re gonna make it, you and I
    We’re gonna save the world tonight

Josh
    It’s far from home,
    It’s for the better
    What we dream, it’s all that matters
    We’re on our way, united

Jaymi
    Turn the crowd up now
    We’ll never back down
    Shoot down the skyline
    Watch it on primetime
    Turn up the love now
    Listen up now, turn up the love

All
    Who’s gonna save the world tonight,
    Who’s gonna bring it back to life
    We’re gonna make it, you and I,
    We’re gonna save the world tonight.

George
    Who’s gonna save
    Who’s gonna bring

JJ
    We’re gonna make it, you and I,

Josh
    Who’s gonna save
    Who’s gonna bring

Jaymi
    We’re gonna save the world tonight.
    Forum Member
    Union J
    *Standing Ovation*

Congratulations on making the final and again like Diamond, you haven't had the easiest route here; you had a temporary mentor part way through and we're briefly eliminated for about an hour before returning to the competition. Guys, you've been far and away the best group in the show and Steve has always done a good job finding songs for you. The vocals tonight were brilliant and I do think tonight that there is something in the air and that it could be the night for you. A good job and I can't wait to see what else comes for you in the final; well done!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Union J
    Union J, i thought it was a great performance guys. The vocals have always been there for you as a group and i thought it suited you quite well. It wasn't enough for me to give you a standing ovation but let's hope your other performances do. A great start Union J!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Standing Ovation*

OMG! Boys, listen to this audience! They were on their feet when you sung this before and once again, you knocked the song right out of the park and you got to dance as well which I was loving so much, that I wanted to join in the dancing too. I am so happy that you got to the Final after what happened in the few weeks ago, this is where you should be always, but we're only getting started, the next performance will have you standing up in admiration for these boys!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Standing Ovation*

Er.. who knew you could do an uptempo awww!?! :D The vocals were on point, loved the harmonies, I think you definitely brought your a-game to the competition tonight. You've grown so much from watching you as a viewer from live show 1 and I think you deserved to be brought back boys. Good luck tonight
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A set of great comments for Union J. If you want the boys as your WINNERS make sure you vote for them once the lines are open very soon.

The final act to perform their Favourite Performance is the beautiful Melanie Masson with one of her first ever performances, Paloma Faith's Picking Up the Pieces

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MAQAyUSbRk
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Melanie
    **Standing Ovation**

I loved this the first time Melanie and i loved it tonight again. The vocals are there and the song choice is so good, i am glad that we got to hear it again from you. Your mentor connects with you and i as a judge can see he is doing a great job with you.
    Forum Member
    Melanie Masson
    *Standing Ovation*

Melanie.... what a fantastic performance from you and one that showed your vocals, your power and all the emotions that you pour into the lyrics of every song you're given. You've been so consistantly high throughout this whole competition and are the only act to make it to the final who so far hasn't been eliminated in some way. That was an epic performance and I really hope that people vote for you tonight and you're able to complete your journey on the show. You've been an amazing act to mentor and I hope you do well tonight. Well Done and bring on the duet!!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Standing Ovation*

Melanie, if there's one act besides mine that I'm so happy to see, it's you because you have worked hard to get this far. This song got my attention and it made me believe that you would be a contender and right now, you still are a contender for the winning line. Such a brilliant performance as always, Melanie, bring on your next performance!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know, I don't remember you singing this song and girl, didn't I just miss out!?! My favourite from you is that Florence Welch number a couple of weeks ago so I was hoping you'd sing that but I was happy with what you brought on stage tonight and so will be your fans. Great performance!