Beyonce bans Kim Kardashian? Who does Beyonce think she is?!!!

2»

Comments

• smashboxsmashbox Posts: 4,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nicmars wrote: »
    Apparently Beyonce doesn't want anything to do with Kim Kardashian now that Kim is going out with Beyonce's close friend Kanye West!

Beyonce doesn't need to be so b*tchy about it. Why is she looking down on Kim when she has the same right to stay in the limelight as Beyonce!!!

So far up her own backside...

http://perezhilton.com/2012-04-25-beyonce-kim-kardashian-not-allowed-in-inner-circle

Don't you ever get tired making threads to slate Beyonce?

What right does Kim have to stay in the limelight... what talent does she actually have apart from being a fame ****.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Apparently Beyonce doesn't want anything to do with Kim Kardashian now that Kim is going out with Beyonce's close friend Kanye West!

Beyonce doesn't need to be so b*tchy about it. Why is she looking down on Kim when she has the same right to stay in the limelight as Beyonce!!!

http://perezhilton.com/2012-04-25-beyonce-kim-kardashian-not-allowed-in-inner-circle

Because Beyonce has talent, unlike that dead-eyed, big-bottomed, sex tape-selling tart. Why would Beyonce want anything to do with her? So she gets close to her 'circle' (I hate that phrase but I can't think of any other that'll do at this moment) & gets her involved in the relentless publicity machine that are the Kar-crass-ians?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 366
    Forum Member
    Because Beyonce has talent, unlike that dead-eyed, big-bottomed, sex tape-selling tart. Why would Beyonce want anything to do with her? So she gets close to her 'circle' (I hate that phrase but I can't think of any other that'll do at this moment) & gets her involved in the relentless publicity machine that are the Kar-crass-ians?

:D Couldn't have put it better myself! The OP is surely taking the proverbial p-i-s-s to even put Kim in the same league as Bey. Truly ridiculous thread imo.:p
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    smashbox wrote: »
    Don't you ever get tired making threads to slate Beyonce?

What right does Kim have to stay in the limelight... what talent does she actually have apart from being a fame ****.

Indeed - possibly no need for the word 'fame' in that sentence either. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do not like beyonce much but Kim K is just plain awful i do not blame her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked her as Foxy Cleopatra but to ban Kim Kardashian is a step too far.
  • PADDY75PADDY75 Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OP, You have seen where the source of this story came from, yes?? All I'll say is this story smacks of bored journos concocting celeb female rivalry story to sell magazines. The public eat this shiz up. Your post proves this.
  • WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Beyonce is an award winning performer with a bit of self respect who doesn't sell every aspect of her life.

Kim Kardashian, for all her money, is just a cheap, talentless media ****. I wouldn't want anything to do with her either.

Exactly.

Class/Trash divide.

Kardashian goes against everything Beyonce stands for - Beyonce has worked very hard to get where she has and to stay there, is very talented, values whatever privacy she has and tries to maintain it, doesnt 'do' trashy reality TV, has morals etc. etc. etc.
  • YULSTARYULSTAR Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Where in the 'article' is Beyonce being bitchy? Is there some part of it I am missing where she actually says something? Or anyone in that matter is quoted?

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr is the whole thing made up?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't blame Beyonce if this were true.