The Fosters

gothergother Posts: 14,655
Forum Member
✭✭
Just discovered this little gem on ABCFamily and quite enjoyed it.
Does anyone else watch this and what are your thoughts on it?

Comments

• TribecTribec Posts: 9,310
    Forum Member
    I've enjoyed the first two episodes, it sort of goes out of it's way to tick every box possible, but it has got potential to develop. I'm going to stick with it for now, and see where it takes us.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually really enjoyed this show, I've been trying to get people to watch it. I think this could be a very good show, with decent storyline development. I'm looking forward to this weeks episode.
  • gothergother Posts: 14,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another good episode this week the characters are developing very well. Really enjoying it. Hopefully a uk network has picked this up for those who don't use torrents or vpns you're in for a treat if a uk network has got this.
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was a bit dull this week, but I liked the Father's reaction to his son not wanting to live with him. Scored him some points, that did.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am i alone in thinking the girl who plays Callie looks like a cross between Selena Gomez and Shelley Hennig?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really enjoyed this weeks episode and think Mia Mitchell is a fantastic actress. She played the part fantastic and i'll admit i felt a bit for the callie.
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bumping this as the series returns tonight on US TV. Looking forward to it. I think this show could run for a few years.