Swap FIFA Code for Forza code??

dazzy71dazzy71 Posts: 511
Forum Member
✭✭
Hello,

Pre -ordered a Day One edition with FIFA as there were no Forza ones left. In reality i'm probably never going to play it as never really liked the game.

If anyone fancies a swap if they'd prefer FIFA instead of Forza give me a shout.

Comments

• Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    I'd like to do that too however how do we trust each other?

Not you me as I have a FIFA and want a Forza, just in general, there is no real comeback if someone rips someone else off.
  • dazzy71dazzy71 Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rich_L wrote: »
    I'd like to do that too however how do we trust each other?

Not you me as I have a FIFA and want a Forza, just in general, there is no real comeback if someone rips someone else off.

You'd have to just trust that person to send the code through.

Put it this way if the person has only just joined DS then i'd be wanting them to send first. If they had been here years then i wouldn't be bothered in sending first.

Just seems a waste for me this code so may end up selling it on Ebay and use the money to pay for Forza
  • GeeEmGeeEm Posts: 105
    Forum Member
    Do you think the codes that come with the day one editions will be linked to your console to stop you selling it on?
  • dazzy71dazzy71 Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GeeEm wrote: »
    Do you think the codes that come with the day one editions will be linked to your console to stop you selling it on?

I'd be surprised if it was, just think there will be codes issued similar to map codes for COD or the GTA blimp code