Dancing on Ice: The Best of the Worst - Show 2

AndrxwAndrxw Posts: 10,708
Forum Member
✭✭
Hello and Welcome to Dancing on Ice: The Best of the Worst - Show 2. Last week 10 couples performed, and two left. Eight couples this week will turn to six next week.

This week is 'Second Chance Week' where the eight couples will each skate to one of their routines from their old series.

Please welcome your couples.

Andi Peters & Olga Sharentenko
Aggie Mckenzie & Andrew Buchanan
Todd Carty & Frankie
Coleen Nolan & Daniel Whiston
Emily Atack & Lukasz Royciski
Kerry Katona & Matt Evers
Corey Feldman & Maria Fillipov
Joe Pasquale & Vicky Odgen

First this week are Coleen & Daniel, skating to her Props Week routine to 'I Just Wanna Make Love To You"

Judges Scores/Comments

Scores

Robin: 4.5
Karen: 5.5
Ashley: 5.0
Jason: 4.0
Total: 19.0

Comments

Robin: You've taken our critisim and worked on your routine. It has improved. There's lots of work to do, though.

Coleen improves by 3 points on her Week 1 score. Next to skate are Corey & Maria. He's skating to his Week 2 routine from Series 7, "Summer of '69.

Judges Scores/Comments

Scores

Robin: 5.0
Karen: 5.0
Ashley: 4.5
Total: 18.5

Comments

Jason: While that was an improvment Corey, your posture is awful and you need to work on it.

Corey also improves on his Week 1 Score. Third are Emily & Lukasz skating to "Bad Boys" by Alexandra Burke. She scored 17.5/30 for this, so in order to beat that she'll have to do well.

Judges Scores/Comments

Scores

Robin: 6.0
Karen: 6.0
Ashley: 6.0
Jason: 5.0
Total: 23.0!

Comments

Karen: Emily, that was a good performance, you are really letting go of your fears.

Emily now is at the top of the leaderboard. Fourth are Aggie & Andrew skating to "Build Me Up, Buttercup" from their week 1 in Series 3.

Judges Scores/Comments

Scores

Robin: 4.0
Karen: 5.0
Ashley: 4.0
Jason: 3.5
Total: 16.5

Comments

Ashley: Aggie, the fall you had was such a shame, but overall you did improve.

A score of 16.5 puts Aggie at the bottom of the leaderboard so far. Fifth are Joe & Vicky skating to "Hippy Hippy Shake" from their Week 5.

Judges Scores/Comments

Scores

Ashley: 5.0
Jason: 5.0
Total: 20.5

Comments

Robin: While you had trouble on your own, the performance level for me was better than last week.

Joe is in 2nd place so far. Sixth to perform are Kerry & Matt, skating to "There's No Business Like Showbusniess" from their week 6.

Judges Scores/Comments

Scores

Ashley: 5.5
Total: 20.0

Comments

Jason: Kerry, you don't skate on your own much, but the performance is mediocre.

Seventh are Andi & Olga skating to "I Love to Boogie" from their week one.

Judges Scores/Comments

Scores

Robin: 5.5
Karen: 6.0
Ashley: 5.5
Jason: 4.5
Total: 21.5

Comments

Karen: You've improved from Series 1 so much, Andi, you've got a lot to give in this series.

A good score for Andi puts him into second place. Last are Todd & Frankie perfoming to "Help"

Judges Scores/Comments

Scores

Robin: 2.5
Karen: 3.5
Ashley: 3.5
Jason: 1.0
Total: 10.5

Comments

Ashley: Todd, when you perform we have a lot of fun, but that wasn't great.

Harsh comments for Todd there. Lets look at the leaderboard.

1 - Emily & Lukasz - 23.0 - 8 Judges Points
2 - Andi & Olga - 21.5 - 7 Judges Points
3 - Joe & Vicky - 20.5 - 6 Judges Points
4 - Kerry & Matt - 20.0 - 5 Judges Points
5 - Coleen & Daniel - 19.0 - 4 Judges Points
6 - Corey & Maria - 18.5 - 3 Judges Points
7 - Aggie & Andrew - 16.5 - 2 Judges Points
8 - Todd & Frankie - 10.5 - 1 Judges Points

The judges scores do count this week but it still is a double elimination. Vote by sending a pm to me and ranking the couples from 8 (your favourite) to 1 (your least favourite. I'll announce the bottom three, then the couples in 8th and 7th place.

Voting Closes at 15.00 today.

Comments

• daniel_farrellydaniel_farrelly Posts: 1,995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sent my votes:D. I love Emily. Hope she makes it far;-):D
  • AndrxwAndrxw Posts: 10,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Voting is closed now. Results at 16.00.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eight couples performed. Two of them will leave. This is Dancing on Ice: The Best of the Worst: The Results.

The bottom three will be announced, then the final couple safe out of them, leaving six for Week 3.

The first couple safe is...
    Kerry & Matt!

The second couple safe is...
    Todd & Frankie!

Third safe...
    Joe & Vicky!

The fourth couple safe is...
    Emily & Lukasz!
    So we are left with Andi & Olga, Coleen & Daniel, Corey & Maria and Aggie & Andrew. The final couple escaping the bottom three is...
    Andi & Olga! So Coleen & Daniel, Corey & Maria and Aggie & Andrew, you are the bottom three. The couple in 8th place is...
    Aggie & Andrew! So Coleen & Daniel, Corey & Maria, one of you is safe, the other is in 7th place. The next couple to leave is...
    Corey & Maria! So Coleen & Daniel, you narrowly escape elimination. Corey, you finish in 7th place.

Finishing Order

1st -
    2nd -
    3rd -
    4th -
    5th -
    6th -
    7th - Corey Feldman & Maria Fillipov (Average: 17.0)
    8th - Aggie Mckenzie & Andrew Buchman (Average: 16.3)
    9th - Bobby Davro & Robin Johnston (Average: 15.0)
    10th - Steven Arnold & Alexandra Shauman (Average: 12.5)
  • daniel_farrellydaniel_farrelly Posts: 1,995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yey, Emily is safe:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Next Show is The Duel! Our six couples will be split into three pairs of two where they will have immunity if they win and the three that don't have to face the forum vote. It'll be up later today.