Ray Winstone threatens to quit Britain.....

1235»

Comments

• loracanloracan Posts: 914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jo March wrote: »
    Ray Winstone threatens to quit Britain.....

Has he gone yet?

I'm not sure I'd notice if he had.
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,010
    Forum Member
    scone wrote: »
    Your attitude stinks do you know that?

:rolleyes:I wasn't aware that on DS we had to LOVE everyone. Unless you are Phil Collins himself or have an extremely thin skin by-proxy for him - then I don't see how that could have offended anyone.

You really mustn't get so upset by comments on a forum. If you get upset so easily at stuff on a message board - you're not really prepared for the harsh lessons of real life.

By for now Phil!:D
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :rolleyes:I wasn't aware that on DS we had to LOVE everyone. Unless you are Phil Collins himself or have an extremely thin skin by-proxy for him - then I don't see how that could have offended anyone.

You really mustn't get so upset by comments on a forum. If you get upset so easily at stuff on a message board - you're not really prepared for the harsh lessons of real life.

By for now Phil!:D

Who said I'm upset about Phil Collins, it's how you are speaking to other members which caused me to comment and FYI the word is "bye" not "by" ;)
  • Ian AberdonIan Aberdon Posts: 2,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What are the odds that he returns in less than a year? :D
    Forum Member
    Who said I'm upset about Phil Collins, it's how you are speaking to other members which caused me to comment and FYI the word is "bye" not "by" ;)
    Point taken Scone - BUT! The guy who pointed out the Guardian article singled out MY post only - irrespective of the fact that lots of others had posted as though PC's 'alleged' words were gospel - when everyone knows that papers (even the broadsheets on occasion) can twist stuff. His post to me I felt was very patronising and he came off as some sort of old schoolmaster with a naughty child - so NO - I didn't mind my post in response being a bit 'arsey'.

I think you'll find that I very seldom insult people on other boards (unless they've really riled me personally). I certainly wouldn't get my knickers in a twist on behalf of someone else.

BTW and FYI - the 'by' was a typo as was typing rather too fast - I found your remark rather hurtful!!!!!!!

(It didn't really i just put that in for effect):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Point taken Scone - BUT! The guy who pointed out the Guardian article singled out MY post only - irrespective of the fact that lots of others had posted as though PC's 'alleged' words were gospel - when everyone knows that papers (even the broadsheets on occasion) can twist stuff. His post to me I felt was very patronising and he came off as some sort of old schoolmaster with a naughty child - so NO - I didn't mind my post in response being a bit 'arsey'.

I think you'll find that I very seldom insult people on other boards (unless they've really riled me personally). I certainly wouldn't get my knickers in a twist on behalf of someone else.

BTW and FYI - the 'by' was a typo as was typing rather too fast - I found your remark rather hurtful!!!!!!!

(It didn't really i just put that in for effect):D

Hahahaha ok, your attitude doesn't stink, great reply :D
    Forum Member
    Hahahaha ok, your attitude doesn't stink, great reply :D
    No hard feelings then? I hate arguing with people - unless they really don't get that I'm always right!:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No hard feelings then? I hate arguing with people - unless they really don't get that I'm always right!:D

No hard feelings whatsoever