It's out there now, it's very different and it's quite good :D

Comments

• yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,500
    Forum Member
    Well it's available to pre order :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just heard it on tumblr.......I know people don't like comparing other artits/bands but its like across of 1D & TW (which PJ described the song). Hope they do well. Well I hope everyone does well :D
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,098
    Forum Member
    It reminds me a bit of Ne-Yo if any artist tbh
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I blabbed my full opinion of it in the at so won't bore everyone in this thread too. Overall, it's great though.
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    I love it!!!
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    anyone post a link pkease
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I found it on tumblr.

It's catchy and a good boyband song but it's no WMYB with that instant hook.

I think it will do well
  • RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its definately not as instant as WMUB. It sounds more like a solo artists song rather then a boyband, all I can hear is jayme
  • BluestoneBluestone Posts: 2,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really cant see that this is any where near 'amazing'. I think it is quite average so I hope for their sake they have better singles on the album.
    Still I think this will be a chart hit for them as they have a lot of support and whether it's average or not it is a catchy song.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It'll be a hit because all the fan girls will run out and buy it, but lets be honest here - its pretty unremarkable.

- rob
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    The "Carry youuuuu" bit reminds me of "Got to be youuuuuuu" but besides that I really like it. I also like that they all get individual parts but Jaymi stays as the lead. It's weird hearing JJ lol. I think George is my favourite voice.

I think it's a great start and a great pop tune but it just feels like a No.2 song like You Bring Me Joy which obviously isn't what they want but it's still great. I think it could do really well in the USA too.
  • annushkaannushka Posts: 3,959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not a fan of the song at first listen to be honnest. I'm sure after a couple of listen, I'd get used to it and like it, but it doesn't wow me. Then again, I am not so much into electro dance sound, so that doesn't help I suppose.

But as long as the fans like it, it should do fine :)
  • ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's alright but I'm not too keen on the chorus at the moment. I think it'll be a grower and will most likely be a #1.
  • Helen90Helen90 Posts: 4,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like the song, nice that they all get to sing individually.
  • Pingu222Pingu222 Posts: 445
    Forum Member
    It was a perfectly fine song until the first chorus and then that didn't go anywhere and the rest of the song fell flat in my opinion. Next...
  • jazzyminajazzymina Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    i love the verses... not sure about the chorus.... the youuuuuu bit but will hopefully grow on me :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like the song and it's nice for something to be non-gender specific for a change. It's much better than All Time Low in my opinion, to use a different boyband debut comparison. I thought it was fantastic anyway and it definitely gets better with each listen.
  • javjamoll84javjamoll84 Posts: 15,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, the chorus doesn't really do it for me at all. Its just bland.

I do like the verses though. :D

They remind me ever so slightly of Lawson at times but more 'pop'
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    I really like the song and it's nice for something to be non-gender specific for a change.

I didn't even realise that :D!
  • Tiggeraspi123Tiggeraspi123 Posts: 433
    Forum Member
    I have to say after the first listen I was like meh! But now and repeated listens I love it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    Reminds me of a JLS album filler. OK but not as great as PJ described.

Pingu222 wrote: »
    It was a perfectly fine song until the first chorus and then that didn't go anywhere and the rest of the song fell flat in my opinion. Next...

Basically this. I'm especially annoyed by the repeated "I'll carry youuuuuu". The verses are so much better than the chorus.
  • big bro geekbig bro geek Posts: 18,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Actually really like this :o
  • RayforeverRayforever Posts: 9,846
    Forum Member
    Listen to it a few time I'm not to keen tbh. But I'm sure they will do well they are already 7 on itunes from Pre-orders
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,500
    Forum Member
    Pre Order Now up to 6