what's next for peter andre?

Comments

• sparkle22sparkle22 Posts: 1,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    does anyone else feel sorry for him I mean clare seems quite controlling he can't do anything without her.
    In my opinion he's really lucky to have his record deal.
    Considering that his last album only made no18 in the charts.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 328
    Forum Member
    sparkle22 wrote: »
    does anyone else feel sorry for him I mean clare seems quite controlling he can't do anything without her.
    In my opinion he's really lucky to have his record deal.
    Considering that his last album only made no18 in the charts.

Does he have a record deal, I thought he was paying for it himself and self publishing.
  • sparkle22sparkle22 Posts: 1,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i'm going by his reality show 2 series ago wasn't he signed to conehead records have they dropped him?.
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    abarthman wrote: »
    He was Katie Price's fairly boring boyfriend/husband.

No more.

Without her, he might as well retire.

He was well known for his pop career before he met the Pricey, more famous than her at one time and for more legit reasons.
    His liaison with her revived his career after the jungle but not to the same level as before.
    Now he is 40, his singing career as it is, can only be confined to small gigs.If he enjoys performing and singing,and it seems he does, he can gig round and do what he loves.but he wont get into the charts or gain anything else from it.

He has a few coffee shops so could go full time into business. In fact that would be his best route. The RTV thing is passe and his kids need their privacy. He is too lacking in self assurance for presenting.

So it looks like obscurity beckons, much I am sure to a lot of peoples joy. but it would increase his happiness. Much as he chases fame, he is illsuited to it, too desperate to be liked.You have to validate yourself in this world and hang the begrudgers.
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wonder whether his career can survive reality tv seems to be going out of fashion and he dosen't do as much prestenting now.

He probably has even more chapters of his life lined up for us....
  • asp746asp746 Posts: 7,286
    Forum Member
    i think he had a good run off the back of Katie Price - time for him to morph back into obscurity
  • nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »
    He probably has even more chapters of his life lined up for us....

I think i read some where he is filming a new series.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The guy seems happy with his life atm. Must be really hard coming to terms with the death of his brother.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think i read some where he is filming a new series.

I read that somewhere as well.
  • dirty dingusdirty dingus Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The spin off show to end all spin off shows

LOOSE MEN

with Pete being the main man supported by John Barrowman, Nasty Nick Bateman, H from Steps and Ian Wright.

Now that would be pure BAFTA
  • real worldreal world Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    Probaly will sit on his pile of cash, read these posts from time to time and laugh to himself how lucky he is.

Blokes done well, why begrudge him that?
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    real world wrote: »
    Probaly will sit on his pile of cash, read these posts from time to time and laugh to himself how lucky he is.

The fact that he's a laughing stock probably hurts him.
    He (in his own private world ) thinks he's a credible artist is kinda sad.
    We all know he really is an abomination.:yawn:
    Forum Member
    The fact that he's a laughing stock probably hurts him.
    He (in his own private world ) thinks he's a credible artist is kinda sad.
    We all know he really is an abomination.:yawn:

I doubt he cares what anyone thinks on here, he can do what he wants without a care in the world.
  • Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    Surely when katie prices current marriage comes to an end her husband will be given petes timeslot for his own reality show?

So i dont blame peter andre for making the most of it while he can.
    Forum Member
    MrsOrin wrote: »
    The guy seems happy with his life atm. Must be really hard coming to terms with the death of his brother.

Agree, he is using his loss in a good way though

http://www.peterandrecrystalball.co.uk/charityball/
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree he has done well with minimum talent but his modus operandi has cost him his credibility and self respect. Money cannot buy that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 328
    Forum Member
    i'm going by his reality show 2 series ago wasn't he signed to conehead records have they dropped him?.

I think Coneheads == Peter Andre.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whatever makes people feel sorry for him and lavish him with almost maternal attention while not buying his records.

Perhaps getting Emily to leave him for Leandro? And then be photographed looking sad in a field of playful kittens?

Whatever happened to that court case???
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree, he is using his loss in a good way though

http://www.peterandrecrystalball.co.uk/charityball/

The event has been cancelled until later this year.

http://www.peterandrecrystalball.co.uk/
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    asp746 wrote: »
    i think he had a good run off the back of Katie Price - time for him to morph back into obscurity

That was a mutually beneficial arrangement, her career was ebbing before I 'm a celeb and she was voted most hated person in Britain that year.
    The "romance" made her popular and more respectable, along with astute new management.It was mutually beneficial. Her career has nosedived again since the breakup, showing how important PA and the relationship was to her career.

Hence all the subsequent maneens, she acquired to replace him. As for PA , I did not realise he was making a new Tv series. Good luck to him, I wont be watching it.
  • smilliekyliesmilliekylie Posts: 3,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The 15 minutes of fame quote no longer appears to apply to the likes of Andre/Price/Katona

Their time was up long ago, but channels such as ITV2 & magazines like OK & Heat persist in flogging these z-list celebs to death. They churn out absolutely nothing of any worth or interest, yet their lives are constantly rammed down our throats.

I believe Andre will continue his mediocre singing career and nothing to say TV shows for another 5 years at least.

Like it or not we will be subjected to more chapters of the shallow life of Mr Peter Andre and his ilk for years to come.

The kids will eventually take over with their own shows with Dad hanging around in the background :D

Solid Gold TV for the 21st Century :confused:
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I read that somewhere as well.

On another thread there was a report of Pete filming in Kent and also his birthday he appeared to be wearing a lapel microphone so I think it's pretty much a given there will be a another series, couple with the fact he said he was going to staying at ITV2 for a little longer. I heard the upcoming series is the last for ITV but I can't remember where I heard that.
    The event has been cancelled until later this year.

http://www.peterandrecrystalball.co.uk/

That reads oddly. Cancer currently affects 1in 3 people in the UK? If it did,the NHS would capsize:D. I think they mean 1 in 3 people will be affected by cancer in their lifetime. But then medical facts are not Pete's strong points.;)
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lollipop Man
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lollipop Man

Perfect job... he could keep his kids safe being super dad... and with that tan there is no danger of the drivers not seeing him regardless of how gloomy it is... he probably wouldn't even need the high vis jacket. :D:D:D
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That reads oddly. Cancer currently affects 1in 3 people in the UK? If it did,the NHS would capsize:D. I think they mean 1 in 3 people will be affected by cancer in their lifetime. But then medical facts are not Pete's strong points.;)

You're right.
    More than one in three people in the UK will be diagnosed with some form of cancer during their lifetime.

http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/cancer-info/cancerstats/incidence/risk/statistics-on-the-risk-of-developing-cancer

He really needs to get the facts right and you'd have thought he would seeing as he's just lost his brother to cancer.