Lady GaGa - Just Dance

Sam200XSam200X Posts: 1,065
Forum Member
✭✭✭
...finally on UK music channels - caught it on the Box last night - sounds great!

Hope its a big hit for her here.:)

Comments

• DrPepperDrPepper Posts: 2,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yay at last
  • SamhallowsSamhallows Posts: 2,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    About time! Ace song, great video!
    Hope it does well!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,464
    Forum Member
    Love this song! cant wait for the album
  • FenixxFenixx Posts: 5,651
    Forum Member
    It's weird because like many others I've been following her Canadian/Australian pace and my mind is already on the third release...now I'm having to go back to square one and get behind Just Dance again. Great to finally get her over here, though.
  • Chickens hitChickens hit Posts: 26,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fenixx wrote: »
    It's weird because like many others I've been following her Canadian/Australian pace and my mind is already on the third release...now I'm having to go back to square one and get behind Just Dance again. Great to finally get her over here, though.

I totally agree Fenixx........I've posted before in another thread that was started about Just Dance that I think she is going to be huge and I still think that. The album is superb imo. BTW Just Dance has landed in the American Top 10 this week so it looks like she's about to go global!:)
    Forum Member
    It's a shame Simon Cowell didn't give her the best launch she could possibly have by getting her a slot on The X Factor. I mean, there's room for Miley Cyrus! Imagine the TV glasses! "Good evening, Great Britain. My name...is Lady GaGa. Have I got The X Factor...?" :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love this song! cant wait for the album
    Love Lady GaGa and the album is great!!! I've been listening to it for months (it was released in Canada in August), definately one of my fave albums of 2008. I think its out in the UK in Jan 2009!

I really think she's gonna hit big in the next few months. She's getting a lot of press at the mo. 'Just Dance' was a big club hit in the US last summer and its finally entered the US Billboard charts Top 10 this week. She's been No1 in Australia for 2 weeks and just yesterday I was listening to Capital Radio (London) and they played 'Just Dance' and he said it was his record of the week (its out Dec 29th)!
  • Cake_NibblerCake_Nibbler Posts: 6,564
    Forum Member
    The thing about Just Dance that it's so easy to relate to
  • Hogs HeadHogs Head Posts: 21,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fantastic! Hope it does well, it deserves to. The song of the summer for me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Finally. :) I've had the album for a couple of months and it really is brilliant.
  • Final TerrorFinal Terror Posts: 752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only had the album a couple of weeks myself... but it's amazing. Having had the song on my iTunes playlist for so long (April I think), it's great to hear it appearing on the radio at last.
    WooHoo the UK is finally gonna get lala for Lady GaGa!
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i even started my own thread and everything :)

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=913167

i love the album and still listen to it every few days - and i'm really happy the single has found it's way on to music telly. deserves to be number one ..
  • Irishguy123Irishguy123 Posts: 14,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for posting this thread. I first heard Just Dance in September when I saw that it had got to No.1 in Canada and Australia. Curious, I used a perfectly legal way to satisfy my curiosity (limewire!). Ever since hearing it in early September I've literally been crazy about the song and its the most played on my itunes. Now it's FINALLY on tv rotation over here, I think its got what it takes to get to No.1. Such a great song, and I have lovely fond memories of dancing drunkenly to the song!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is an amazing album, i show my mates the songs and there like omg thats shite and ive made a bet it'll be number 1, and when it is they will follow the crowd and love her, but people like us like her even though she aint even released over here.

Its sooo strange watchin the video because it feels old to me haha ive been watchin poker faces and that, i feel like i have to go back nw haha
  • hobnob_monsterhobnob_monster Posts: 2,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait until she comes over here. Hopefully a tour January/February? :)

Will have to check out the music channels later - wont be long until everyone's going gaga for GaGa! :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finally. So strange to think this country hasn't even had Just Dance yet.

Apparantly she's the Pussycat Dolls support in the UK next year.
  • garthy2008garthy2008 Posts: 622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The UK Promos came out last weekend for this. I love it!
    Forum Member
    It's a shame she's releasing at a time when the music channels are overloaded with Christmas videos so she won't get the kind of rotation she normally would, but on the other side of it the charts are empty of new music in January so she should easily slip into the top ten or even get to number one.
  • EtherealEthereal Posts: 36,118
    Forum Member
    #15 on UK iTunes. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ethereal wrote: »
    #15 on UK iTunes. :D

Where? I can't see it!
  • TomDaOneTomDaOne Posts: 11,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where? I can't see it!

Neither can I.
  • EtherealEthereal Posts: 36,118
    Forum Member
    Where? I can't see it!

iTunes is being funny recently and not updating properly but it is #15. :) People on the Buzzjack forum monitor it and use an RSS feed to see the chart.

http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=84618&view=findpost&p=2362905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ethereal wrote: »
    iTunes is being funny recently and not updating properly but it is #15. :) People on the Buzzjack forum monitor it and use an RSS feed to see the chart.

http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=84618&view=findpost&p=2362905

Oh is the UK one being funny recently too? I thought it was just the Irish one. Thanks for that! :)

I don't suppose you know what number she is on the Irish itunes??
  • TomDaOneTomDaOne Posts: 11,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just did a search for it in the itunes store and found it that way. :)
  • trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love Just Dance but really feelin' Poker Face at the moment, such a bashy, fab pop song. I hear the third release is 'Eh, Eh' which I find a bit too Sean Kingston for my liking. Oh well, she FAB-U-LOUS!