Barclay & Melanie's twitter convo! spoiler maybe?

ItsBrookeItsBrooke Posts: 2,473
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Barclay as been having a convo with Melanie on twitter and hes said these 2 following things that makes it sound like he hasn't made the live shows but she has
@MelanieMcCabe nah but your actually stunning ! You better win the show for me !!!! Your titanium was on another world !!!

and this
@MelanieMcCabe well thats good !!! Generally can't believe that you haven't made it before ! #beautiful #DoItForMe ;) x

https://twitter.com/BarclayBeales

don't know if nicoles judges homes has been filmed yet or not tho :confused:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On twitter we are calling them Belanie btw. ;)
  • ll_Calypso_llll_Calypso_ll Posts: 4,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure it's really an indication that she gets through to the lives (even though I think it's very likely), since she makes judges houses and he doesn't, so he may just be referencing that.
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lolz!! belanie ftw!! :D
  • ItsBrookeItsBrooke Posts: 2,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure it's really an indication that she gets through to the lives (even though I think it's very likely), since she makes judges houses and he doesn't, so he may just be referencing that.

Oh really? I didn't know that! haha thought he might of knew something.
  • rombodrombod Posts: 5,252
    Forum Member
    "Generally can't believe" though.
  • HughOSHughOS Posts: 2,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rombod wrote: »
    "Generally can't believe" though.

Probably down to people's widespread inability to tell the difference between the words 'genuinely' and 'generally'. I started noticing it on BB a few years back.
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When will people realise that Melanie really is'nt very good?
  • mimik1ukmimik1uk Posts: 46,701
    Forum Member

in your opinion of course :rolleyes:
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member

That's your opinion.

I think Melanie is phenomenal.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Technically she is excellent, needs to work on her performance.
  • AcerBenAcerBen Posts: 21,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HughOS wrote: »
    Probably down to people's widespread inability to tell the difference between the words 'genuinely' and 'generally'. I started noticing it on BB a few years back.

It's a weird one isn't it? I don't understand how people get that wrong.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 308
    Forum Member
    ItsBrooke wrote: »
    Barclay as been having a convo with Melanie on twitter and hes said these 2 following things that makes it sound like he hasn't made the live shows but she has

and this

https://twitter.com/BarclayBeales

don't know if nicoles judges homes has been filmed yet or not tho :confused:

Melanie's twitter page with all her recordings have been pulled.. always a great sign ....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That my friend is an opinion.

I think she is excellent.
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, the girls Judges House hasn't even been filmed yet so Melanie can't know yet whether she is through or not.
  • HughOSHughOS Posts: 2,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Melanie is exceptional. She has room to grow like all contestants but that's what the XF journey is about
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well its already been a very long journey for her, and if she had the X Factor it would have happened for her before now.
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Well its already been a very long journey for her, and if she had the X Factor it would have happened for her before now.

Why are you so annoyed that people actually like Melanie, I understand you're scared for your favourites Hannah and Tamera but there is no need to bash Melanie on every thread that's about her. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont mind if people like Melanie, and i certainly have'nt bashed her as you say. She is a pleasant enough singer, but no more than that in my opinion.
  • Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont mind if people like Melanie, and i certainly have'nt bashed her as you say. She is a pleasant enough singer, but no more than that in my opinion.

You realise you're openly slating her in every single thread on this forum right??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not at all. Just think people are going over the top far too early on her. The viewing public in general like new talent to see, which is why Melanie's chances of progressing far are very slim. If she proves me wrong fair enough.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not at all. Just think people are going over the top far too early on her. The viewing public in general like new talent to see, which is why Melanie's chances of progressing far are very slim. If she proves me wrong fair enough.

The public loves nothing more than a happy ending or a redemption arc.

I think you'll see later on in the year. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She should have made the lives in 2011, absolutely terrible decision made by the producers/Kelly. They hid her performance of one night only from the audience that year, if people had heard that, leaving her out would have been incredulous.
  • marymclmarymcl Posts: 663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jjbir wrote: »
    She should have made the lives in 2011, absolutely terrible decision made by the producers/Kelly. They hid her performance of one night only from the audience that year, if people had heard that, leaving her out would have been incredulous.

This is actually very true. I found that very odd that they didn't show her singing 'One Night Only' but showed her singing 'Only Girl in the World'
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    marymcl wrote: »
    This is actually very true. I found that very odd that they didn't show her singing 'One Night Only' but showed her singing 'Only Girl in the World'

This is what the producers do i am afraid. The same thing happenedto Leanne Robinson last year as she performed really well at judges house, but barely any of her performance was shown. It makes the whole thing a bit of a farce really as the best singers are not put through.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is what the producers do i am afraid. The same thing happenedto Leanne Robinson last year as she performed really well at judges house, but barely any of her performance was shown. It makes the whole thing a bit of a farce really as the best singers are not put through.

Yet ironically one of the main reasons people put down Melanie is because she's 'just' a good singer but not a 'star'. :p