ekim316ekim316 Posts: 1,290
Forum Member
✭✭✭
all the car including the f1 car can be downloaded here:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps3/save/942026.html

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    That would ruin the game for me. Even though, I doubt I will ever get the F1 car :(
  • TMLS313TMLS313 Posts: 3,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can you install this just to give it a quick whizz and go back to your own game?
  • ekim316ekim316 Posts: 1,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TMLS wrote: »
    Can you install this just to give it a quick whizz and go back to your own game?

what i did was set up a new user on the ps3 and did it that way. so i can still play my own game but when bored go out in the f1 car
  • TMLS313TMLS313 Posts: 3,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ta :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    when it says for blu ray version does that mean it wont work with psn version?
  • digitalsatmandigitalsatman Posts: 7,057
    Forum Member
    Hi everyone,

Out of curiosity, how on earth do I get this working? Should I stick it on a memory stick?
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I might download the save for later in the year but would rather plod along myself just now.

Am I right with online. The faster the car you have the lower starting position you get ??
    Just every time I take the Clio in C Class Daytona I start last.

A lot of dirty racers in there but its fun sometimes getting through the carnage. A few more laps wouldnt go amiss though as 2 isnt much if you do get spun out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,169
    Forum Member
    Losers! :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    totally agree gillyallan, definately needs to be 4 or 5 laps per race simply because on your way through from the back chances are you get smashed off course in the braking zones by someone who decides that they dont want to brake for the turns. generally this causes you to move way down towards the back of the pack and you then need a little more time
  • beneve2008beneve2008 Posts: 1,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What on earth is the point in downloading this! Why not do the game yourself, totally pointless in my view.
  • ekim316ekim316 Posts: 1,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

Out of curiosity, how on earth do I get this working? Should I stick it on a memory stick?

i put it on a usb stick then installed to the hard drive

make sure what ever memory you put it on the folder label

PS3/SAVEDATA/
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gillyallan wrote: »
    I might download the save for later in the year but would rather plod along myself just now.

Am I right with online. The faster the car you have the lower starting position you get ??
    Just every time I take the Clio in C Class Daytona I start last.

A lot of dirty racers in there but its fun sometimes getting through the carnage. A few more laps wouldnt go amiss though as 2 isnt much if you do get spun out.

2/3 laps is the norm but I am sure I saw you can change this on settings. Would look now but it's not my turn for the TV!!!!!
    Forum Member
    robinhO wrote: »
    What on earth is the point in downloading this! Why not do the game yourself, totally pointless in my view.

Yeah, i dont get it. Why do they buy the game and let someone else complete it? :confused:

It really isn't that difficult to complete anyway.
  • CaptnSpauldingCaptnSpaulding Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    It's not just this game either. I've seen many threads asking for game saves either because people can't be bothered, or they are stuck on a level. To me, this makes gaming pointless, and people still moan today games aren't good any more or too short - when they don't even try them!

At the end of the day though, It's down to these 'losers' if they want to fork out £20-£40 for a game, and get someone else to play it for them.

I'm having great fun and frustration trying to earn enough money to all the cars. Got to 2,000,000 once, and decided after that to get as many cars I could seeing as you cant use the Ferrari F1 anywhere nearly. Now I'm building up to get it again :D

This is what gaming is about!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well this is a waste of time paying money out to get yourself a game just to get a game complete save wouldnt c me do that ever

bart:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I might do it just to try the F1 car :) i dont have time to sit there and earn 2 million points.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    g tv has gran turismo 5p has some videos uploaded just now
    two about the nissan gtr
    and one about lancer evo 10

p.s maybe more now not sure

bart:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I downloaded this, basically because I don't actually like the game very much, but I like the cars in it :D Now I have seen them I will probably get rid of it, and go back to Burnout Paradise :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    May i just stick up for the people that do want the save game!? many people like myself dont do missions or fanny about trying to cheat, we just play the games when we can be assed so its even better if its all open for you so you can pick and choose what you wanna play with :)

i certainly dont understand why somebody would buy a game and leave 90% of it locked just because they dont want to use a save lmao!!!!

dunno what the problem is anyway because all you need to do is BACKUP you current save and slap it on your hard drive and in the meantime copy your fully unlocked save to the ps3... couldnt be easier :)

let the save games live on....
    Forum Member
    spinifex wrote: »
    i certainly dont understand why somebody would buy a game and leave 90% of it locked

They don't, they buy a game for its challenging gameplay and ultimately, its rewarding experience apon completion.

I've learnt that you can only truly master something if you figure it out for yourself.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spinifex wrote: »
    May i just stick up for the people that do want the save game!? many people like myself dont do missions or fanny about trying to cheat, we just play the games when we can be assed so its even better if its all open for you so you can pick and choose what you wanna play with :)

i certainly dont understand why somebody would buy a game and leave 90% of it locked just because they dont want to use a save lmao!!!!
    dunno what the problem is anyway because all you need to do is BACKUP you current save and slap it on your hard drive and in the meantime copy your fully unlocked save to the ps3... couldnt be easier :)

let the save games live on....

Because it SPOILS the game and contrary to what you believe, it is cheating...
  • ian-dian-d Posts: 3,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Might be tempted to download this, but only for the extra cars, i've already completed all the stages, unlocked the extra tracks etc, but am sick of being overtaken at great speed by those tuned S2000's when i'm in a tuned Ferrari 430 :D