Apple loses bid to ban Samsung Galaxy Nexus

darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,620
Forum Member
✭✭
Apply has lost a bid in the court of appeals to have a ban placed on the sale of the Galaxy Nexus. Imho the Judge has made the right decision as people deserve freedom of choice. The tools at Apple will never have world domination of phones, just because Android gives the customer better usage of their devices, it doesn't give Apple the right to throw all their tools out of the pram and cry like little b***es, claiming that they have lost sales.

http://www.youmobile.org/blogs/entry/Apple-Loses-Bid-to-Ban-Samsung-Galaxy-Nexus

Comments

• StigglesStiggles Posts: 9,618
    Forum Member
    Good. Bloody idiots.
  • icic Posts: 903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember when Apple made technology.They've never been the same since they switched to law.
  • Everything GoesEverything Goes Posts: 12,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When you run out of ideas the best thing to do is sue the competition. Steve Jobs Holy War will continue.....
  • flagpoleflagpole Posts: 44,641
    Forum Member
    on the upside for apple they have managed to trademark a shop with:
    Rectangular tables arranged in a line in the middle of the store parallel to the walls and extending from the storefront to the back of the store.

shit you not.
    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/02/01/apple_trademark_shop_design/
  • darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    flagpole wrote: »
    Rectangular tables arranged in a line in the middle of the store parallel to the walls and extending from the storefront to the back of the store.

shit you not.

They truly are a bunch of muppets lol.
  • swordmanswordman Posts: 6,679
    Forum Member

shit you not.

Surely they do it for me just to hate them :mad:
  • kidspudkidspud Posts: 18,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    swordman wrote: »
    Surely they do it for me just to hate them :mad:

Why would you hate them? Are you in the shop designing business?
  • chitariverachitarivera Posts: 36,905
    Forum Member
    I'm surprised Apple aren't taking Legal action against the ITV quiz show The Chase

http://www.creativevisualartists.co.uk/asp_scripts/print_image.asp?WebsiteID=32374&GalleryID=90163&MediaID=1343204&Print=0

I mean, their scoreboard thing looks awfully like an iphone.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm surprised Apple aren't taking Legal action against the ITV quiz show The Chase

http://www.creativevisualartists.co.uk/asp_scripts/print_image.asp?WebsiteID=32374&GalleryID=90163&MediaID=1343204&Print=0

I mean, their scoreboard thing looks awfully like an iphone.:D

Being that size it looks like it could be the note 3:)
    Forum Member
    kidspud wrote: »
    Why would you hate them? Are you in the shop designing business?

Calm down that was tongue in cheek, do you check every thread in order to find any remotely anti apple posts. I never see you post anything other than "prove it" or "better than android"

However if there is one company to loath in this world for their prartices they would be right at the top of the list.
  • The Lord LucanThe Lord Lucan Posts: 5,054
    Forum Member
    Apples shops are better than Google's. FACT ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Calm down that was tongue in cheek, do you check every thread in order to find any remotely anti apple posts. I never see you post anything other than "prove it" or "better than android"

However if there is one company to loath in this world for their prartices they would be right at the top of the list.

Well, coming from the person I've never seen answer a question I take all your posts as tongue in cheek;)

I am honoured that you apparently read all my posts:)
    Forum Member
    Well, coming from the person I've never seen answer a question I take all your posts as tongue in cheek;)

I am honoured that you apparently read all my posts:)

Just your questions I don't answer ... read one read em all ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I have been in a Microsoft shop in Washington, D.C. That was nice, but empty.
    Forum Member
    I have been in a Microsoft shop in Washington, D.C. That was nice, but empty.

Are you allowed to visit another religion won't that get you excommunicated :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are you allowed to visit another religion won't that get you excommunicated :D

I know you find it hard to believe, but remember I have a samsung android phone.

I don't actually use Microsoft at all in my home (my child does have an Xbox).

It is unavoidable in my working life.
    Forum Member

Indeed but i cant abide going in apple shops. Remind me of hospitals. Clinical and boring as hell.
    Forum Member
    Stiggles wrote: »
    Indeed but i cant abide going in apple shops. Remind me of hospitals. Clinical and boring as hell.

They are supposed to remind you of churches ...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stiggles wrote: »

The best thing is the freedom to use the kit for as long as you like. I found when looking for a phone the chance to play with them was very restrictive in normal phone shops.
  • Everything GoesEverything Goes Posts: 12,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

shit you not.

Thought it was an early April Fool joke but the joke is on Apple and the broken Trademark / IP system :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thought it was an early April Fool joke but the joke is on Apple and the broken Trademark / IP system :eek:

I believe samsung have trademarked the galaxy emerge, Stella, halo, thunder and accelerate, all of which don't currently exist. I assume that is ok?
    Forum Member
    The best thing is the freedom to use the kit for as long as you like. I found when looking for a phone the chance to play with them was very restrictive in normal phone shops.

Yeah, there is that :D
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Free competition is an awful awful thing, for Apple anyway. They had a very successful period without any strong competitors, but the honeymoon is over now.
  • tealadytealady Posts: 26,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

shit you not.
    That can't be true surely???
    We always go shopping on Saturdays like a good British family and blindfold each other. Then when in a shop, we take off the blindfold and try and workout where we are. So much easier than having a *&^%$ing sign outside the shop.
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rectangular tables arranged in a row parallel to walls, now that takes a genius to come up with.