doubt, went a little poppy...)

The same wedding had a private jet
arrive fully stocked with gak for the
society guests.

Comments

• Options
    cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Well it can't be the obvious one because the brides father is no longer alive. So rules them out. (Yezus and Big ass)

Who else got married recently?
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fatsia wrote: »

Are you thinking the eyebrow model and the fast and furious chick with a dude?
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Fatsia wrote: »

Yes I'd certainly say it was her. I wonder who the high profile guests are? The most high profile I could see were the little pianist/singing man - I expect his model wife went too- and Ginger Spice.
  • Options
    Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »

The bride's father would also be the eyebrow model's father so I think the blind would have mentioned that.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The clue mentions poppy eyes so yes for sure it's that one
  • Options
    CRMCRM Posts: 11,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No shit :)
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't think Michelle was even there? And Cara was a bridesmaid for her sister. The article below says she was 'joined by a host of her showbiz pals'.

So play pin the tail on the donkey because Popbitch will never tell us, or own up if it's just having a larf with everyone.
  • Options
    JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    They had two weddings - one here and one in Marrakech that had a few more celebs.

"With a guest list featuring some of the biggest names in British fashion, top acting talents and even royalty, the celebration was as A-list as they come. Princess Beatrice rubbed shoulders with the likes of Sienna Miller and Georgia May Jagger, Alexa Chung and Dynasty icon Joan Collins at the bash."
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well that just cast the net a whole lot wider.

I think we can rule out Joan Collins... Or can we?

She's a right diva if she hasn't had her Snickers. ;)
  • Options
    CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member

The fast and furious chick wasn't there.
  • Options
    phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    "High Profile Guests" who need to be found "with half an hour to spare" must be bridesmaids - anybody else having a threeway isn't strictly required to be at the ceremony, nor somebody the "bride's father" is going to be off looking for.

So Eyebrows, who else? (her other sister?! :eek:) and some dude seems a good bet.
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    phil solo wrote: »
    "High Profile Guests" who need to be found "with half an hour to spare" must be bridesmaids - anybody else having a threeway isn't strictly required to be at the ceremony, nor somebody the "bride's father" is going to be off looking for.

So Eyebrows, who else? (her other sister?! :eek:) and some dude seems a good bet.

Lucky git.

Thought Eyebrows only "did it" with women..
  • Options
    cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    I would not be shocked if this was all made by the person in question to make her seem even more wild and crazy

If they wanted to keep it anywhere near secret then they would not pout the Poppy clue surely.

It is basically spelled out so it is obvious who it is referring too
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It doesn't rule out the bride (and maybe even the groom). Blinds are usually cleverly-worded.

I'm more interested why you need two weddings?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucky git.

PS: I don't think Eyebrows has ever expressly stated that. She has pretty much outlined she's bi and has been seen to be hanging with the ladies presently.

How bullshitting is the blind though? Truth or trouble-causing spite? The add on about gak makes me think they want to paint them all as opulent, indulgent 'it' people, which they may or may not (or entirely) be (some no doubt will be). Whatever, Popbitch ain't gonna tell us! :blush:
  • Options
    PADDY75PADDY75 Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lucky git.

If she was coked up enough, anything is possible.