Is anyone watching X Factor New Zealand?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
Forum Member
✭✭✭
This weekend is the Semi final the final 4 are Jackie Thomas,Whenua Patuwai,Benny Tipene & Moorhouse.

Does anyone have a favorite? Mine is Jackie. :)

Comments

• unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jackie is the best by a mile, really liked Gap5, thought they were fresher and had better harmonies than Moorhouse who are a bit average boyband but Mel absolutely destroyed them with poor song choices. Also liked Anna.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unclekevo wrote: »
    Jackie is the best by a mile, really liked Gap5, thought they were fresher and had better harmonies than Moorhouse who are a bit average boyband but Mel absolutely destroyed them with poor song choices. Also liked Anna.

It's likely that Jackie will win she is the only remaining act who has never been in the bottom 2 it's very hard to imagine her being a 4th placer at this stage.
    I liked Gap5 I'm surprised they didn't last longer.
    Anna really took me by surprise it came out of no where.
    Who do you think might go this week?
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's likely that Jackie will win she is the only remaining act who has never been in the bottom 2 it's very hard to imagine her being a 4th placer at this stage.
    I liked Gap5 I'm surprised they didn't last longer.
    Anna really took me by surprise it came out of no where.
    Who do you think might go this week?

I'm not sure, probably one of Ruby's boys but I'd honestly rather see both boys and Jackie in the final.
  • achroachro Posts: 3,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so happy for fast forward so I don't have to listen to a single second of the judges.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was until Anna got eliminated. :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Act that finished in 4th place.
    Moorhouse received the fewest votes meaning Jackie,Benny and Whenua are the final 4.