The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board (2)

Comments

• PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    Pashafan wrote: »
    Hi Ambrosia aka Queen Enabler lol

Pashulty is it your Bithday today? I better upload operation scarfcam;)

It is...BIB.... :eek::eek:...That would be the next best gift to actually seeing him in the flesh .... cant make it to Hopton as in Sheffield for the day.....ooo...laaaa.... Thanks Susie.... :)
    Forum Member

Thanks LadyA... :)

nom nom nom nom..... Pasha sandwich... :eek::eek:...One of my favourite routines and pics...just because of that yummy torso... ooo....laaaa....:o:o ..puddle... :o:o
  • PashafanPashafan Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »
    It is...BIB.... :eek::eek:...That would be the next best gift to actually seeing him in the flesh .... cant make it to Hopton as in Sheffield for the day.....ooo...laaaa.... Thanks Susie.... :)

Happy Birthday Pashulty::)... btw. I have warned Pasha about Reading...:eek::cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks LadyA... :)

nom nom nom nom..... Pasha sandwich... :eek::eek:...One of my favourite routines and pics...just because of that yummy torso... ooo....laaaa....:o:o ..puddle... :o:o

Aww Happy Birthday Pashulty :)

Here's your present from me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5FejErRYNM

Looking forward to our next Operation Pasha outing immensely :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Happy Birthday Pashulty::)... btw. I have warned Pasha about Reading...:eek::cool:

Well at least he can not say he hasn't been warned. lol. Gah wish I could take part in all this goodie giving to our Pasha I think he would like my borscht recipe:D
    Forum Member

I take it you have warned him about your good self... :D:D... You will be the one busy making paso cakes on stage... ;):D... I am confident you will win it though... :D
    Forum Member
    callicot wrote: »
    Aww Happy Birthday Pashulty :)

Here's your present from me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5FejErRYNM

Looking forward to our next Operation Pasha outing immensely :D

Thanks callie... :)...oooo...laaa.... I wish I could take the shirt off him myself... :o

Yup....Blackpool.... bring it on!!!!...Saving grace for Pasha no meet and greet there...but is he safe??.. Dont know..;)
    Well at least he can not say he hasn't been warned. lol. Gah wish I could take part in all this goodie giving to our Pasha I think he would like my borscht recipe:D

Well I have warned him about all of mine.. obviously the Leeds one was a last moment decision...Although I think after Leeds he will probably heed me now... :o:o...awww...bless... He is adorable... :o

Hope you get to see him next year...Fingers crossed he will be back... :)
    Forum Member
    I take it you have warned him about your good self... :D:D... You will be the one busy making paso cakes on stage... ;):D... I am confident you will win it though... :D

Not just me Birthday Girl was included in conversation;)

testing testing scarfcam http://www.flickr.com/photos/92849131@N07/8751174759/in/photostream
    Forum Member

testing testing scarfcam http://www.flickr.com/photos/92849131@N07/8751174759/in/photostream

BIB...:eek::eek:... Bless him... ;):D

Thank you Susie for braving Katya to bring this... :)... Happy to have been able to watch that tight patootie in that tight outfit... :o:o:o...ooo..laaa.... A very happy birthday girl... :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh well done you! *does a giddy gimpy dance*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thank you Susie :)...glad operation scarfcam was a success :D
    Forum Member
    BIB...:eek::eek:... Bless him... ;):D

Thank you Susie for braving Katya to bring this... :)... Happy to have been able to watch that tight patootie in that tight outfit... :o:o:o...ooo..laaa.... A very happy birthday girl... :)

Pashulty I am uploading scarfcam Paso and will include it in report later, as you can see from Dirty Dancing clip I was practically touching the stage (and Pasha):D
    Forum Member
    Pashulty I am uploading scarfcam Paso and will include it in report later, as you can see from Dirty Dancing clip I was practically touching the stage (and Pasha):D

ooo.....thank you Susie... :eek::eek:... excited.com

Touching Pasha!!!!:eek::eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

lol I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall during that conversation Susie :D

Looking forward to the Paso....I think it could be all our birthdays later :o
    Forum Member
    He where is mine? LOL :D I would like a nice clear shot of Dat Ass, lol okay you all dragged me into the gutter

Who are you kidding LadyA??.. You have been in the gutter the whole time ...mm...since 2002??... :rolleyes::p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who are you kidding LadyA??.. You have been in the gutter the whole time ...mm...since 2002??... :rolleyes::p:D

Yea sounds about right. and I will never forget that very first moment when I clapped eyes on dat rear end either, lol :cool:
  • music girlmusic girl Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last night's show in Potters Bar – :):)
    Absolutely wonderful! I enjoyed it even more than Stevenage!!
    Audience was so excited, about 600 people and the theatre provided about 100 extra seats in the front to accommodate families of young dancers. The group, Sapphire dance Academy did a great routine - even included tap dancing and a few girls were moving about on their pointed ballet shoes!

Ryan and Lindsey were awesome and connected brilliantly with everyone and Mike was in his element as usual. Also found out that there is a young man, Jay, travelling with them who takes care of all the props, video clips, sound etc. So I would imagine that he and Mike share the driving of the ‘Abacus’ white van while the dancers drive about in the ‘Discovery’ Pashmobile!
    Pasha and Katya danced beautifully together - they have really been on a wonderful 'adventure' . They look very comfortable with each other, working so hard to give the audience such pleasure. All the group dances were also so full of energy and so polished. I was delighted to be there!
    Some interesting thoughts in the Q and A –
    There was the usual question about who Pasha would like to dance with next and he muttered that he would of course like J-Lo or Beyonce, but then he said it would be interesting to dance with Judi Dench!! I think he wanted to show that he can dance with anyone, any age and that it could be exciting…or perhaps she has been asked to take part in the next SCD – you never know……?
    Someone asked about how the music is chosen on SCD and whether the pro’s have a say....
    Katya said she has always been lucky with the choices but Pasha then explained that he was not at all happy with the music for him and Kim’s Paso Doble – Hungry Wolf – he really wanted to do a classic, dramatic Paso. It confirmed my thoughts at that time, because I couldn’t imagine Paso choosing that song either, not after his fabulous Paso with Chelsee. So the producers were definitely interfering!
    Looking forward to hearing more from Susie’s evening in Dorking – loved the Scarfcam clip, well done! Cupcakes looked beautiful too.
    Pashulty, have a great birthday – congratulations!:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    music girl wrote: »
    Audience was so excited, about 600 people and the theatre provided about 100 extra seats in the front to accommodate families of young dancers. The group, Sapphire dance Academy did a great routine - even included tap dancing and a few girls were moving about on their pointed ballet shoes!

Ryan and Lindsey were awesome and connected brilliantly with everyone and Mike was in his element as usual. Also found out that there is a young man, Jay, travelling with them who takes care of all the props, video clips, sound etc. So I would imagine that he and Mike share the driving of the ‘Abacus’ white van while the dancers drive about in the ‘Discovery’ Pashmobile!
    Pasha and Katya danced beautifully together - they have really been on a wonderful 'adventure' . They look very comfortable with each other, working so hard to give the audience such pleasure. All the group dances were also so full of energy and so polished. I was delighted to be there!
    There was the usual question about who Pasha would like to dance with next and he muttered that he would of course like J-Lo or Beyonce, but then he said it would be interesting to dance with Judi Dench!! I think he wanted to show that he can dance with anyone, any age and that it could be exciting…or perhaps she has been asked to take part in the next SCD – you never know……?
    Someone asked about how the music is chosen on SCD and whether the pro’s have a say....
    Katya said she has always been lucky with the choices but Pasha then explained that he was not at all happy with the music for him and Kim’s Paso Doble – Hungry Wolf – he really wanted to do a classic, dramatic Paso. It confirmed my thoughts at that time, because I couldn’t imagine Paso choosing that song either, not after his fabulous Paso with Chelsee. So the producers were definitely interfering!
    Looking forward to hearing more from Susie’s evening in Dorking – loved the Scarfcam clip, well done! Cupcakes looked beautiful too.

Thanks music girl for the lovely report.....I think I enjoyed my second show better than the first one as well....seemed to be able to take it all in a lot better the second time round. J.Lo and Dame Judi are interesting contrasts :)

I wasn't keen on HLTW for the Paso either.....much prefer traditional music.....but guess they just have to put on their best 'poker-face' and get on with it....unless you are Brendan of course....bless him ......he really hated that 'Bicycle' song and staging I recall :D

Did you meet them afterward?

.....and Birthday Girl....have you seen that one of your pics is Lady A's pic of the day ......:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for your comments Callie - so good to have a second opportunity to go and see them and enjoy the dances. No, I didn't meet them afterwards - the show only started at 8pm so by the time they came out for the M and G it was way past 10.30pm and it was getting late. They were dressed really smartly, as you can see in some of the photos posted last night. Katya wore a beautiful knitted dress, purple/mauve, with high heel shoes and Pasha was dressed in his smart black suit we saw on ITT, black shirt and a red handkerchief in the left pocket. They obviously had a couple of days in London to refresh......etc.
    Forum Member
    Thanks for a lovely report music girl and the birthday wishes ...:) ..Glad you enjoyed it more the second time ... I think you do take in more when you roughly know what to expect .. :) .... ah...sorry you couldnt stay for the M&G... I am so glad the paso issue has been clarified which is the way I had expected it to be...It was too non paso for Pasha's artistic sensibility...That said he choreoed a brilliant paso with the song he was given without making an issue about it..Truly professional and amazingly gorgeous.... :)

Have seen LadyA's pics callie...Thanks...:)

Thank you LadyA and everyone else for making Pashulty a very happy birthday girl ... :)
  • SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    music girl wrote: »

Brilliant report Music girl, thanks for sharing with us.:)
    Thanks Lady A, Callie and Susie for the pics/clips, great stuff.:D
    Happy Birthday Pashulty.:D Hope you're having a super day lovely lady.
    Can't do links, pics etc so unfortunately no gift from me. Could have sent a card featuring Pasha, but didn't know until I saw Lady A's post. Never mind, at least you have your Pasha calendar.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    Brilliant report Music girl, thanks for sharing with us.:)
    Thanks Lady A, Callie and Susie for the pics/clips, great stuff.:D
    Happy Birthday Pashulty.:D Hope you're having a super day lovely lady.
    Can't do links, pics etc so unfortunately no gift from me. Could have sent a card featuring Pasha, but didn't know until I saw Lady A's post. Never mind, at least you have your Pasha calendar.;)

Shona.....this is your present for Pashulty....I am just the delivery girl ;)

https://twitter.com/TeamKashax/status/336140994787549184/photo/1

Thanks to TeamKashax......beautiful pic.....swoon :o
    Forum Member
    Dorking report.

We ( with Julie and Laura) arrived at Dorking Halls at 5.45 parked at the back opposite the Pashmobile …we then handed over tthe cupcake bouquet to staff and went for dinner/drink with Luci prior to the show….we headed back at 7.50 and took our front row centre seats…oh lordy we could touch the stage with our feet.. the stage was very high and we were almost attached to it so it was necessary to tilt our heads back 45 degrees to see the top of the stage although it was sloping forward (not ideal conditions for scarfcam)….when the opening fast Cha Cha started he was just a couple of feet away from us, we were just so close it was ridiculous. I actually really enjoyed this show as it was good to know what was coming next and I felt slightly more relaxed …LOVED watching them dance again, beautiful costumes, choreography, wow what an amazing dancer he is, beautiful precise movements and he is very in sync Katya, my fave dance was still the Rumba , I started to film it but his expression walking towards me at 6 seconds (freeze frame it) was sweet surrender indeed! http://www.flickr.com/photos/92849131@N07/8752980865/in/photostream
    During the mankini segment when Pasha said it was impossible to wear, Luci shouted out TRY omg Mike was homing in on us and Pasha winked .Q&A were the usual ones we could all answer, except Pasha said he would like to dance with Kate Middleton.however during the Q&A Pasha was sitting right in front of Julie and I with the lights up…all I’m saying ladies is think January 2014 calendar pose .. .. during the Gangnam segment Pasha comes out to give a dance lesson he was standing opposite me, I felt like I was having a private dance lesson…The audience comp was good fun 2 couples, and one elder lady who Mike paired up with 11 year old Edgar who went on to steal the show..bless him.. After Katya’s vid from Take The Lead I was psyching myself up for operation scarfcam (genius idea callie) Pasha appeared holding up cape as expected, I started filming but then Katya appeared too..what.. that didn't happen in Camberley..became a bit flustered, composed myself slightly until 1.16 when he looked like he was going to land on me, he was that close I was being fanned by his cape http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVv7IKV3Hk8
    After the Grease medley we stood up and gave them a standing ovation, Katya blew me a kiss and mouthed thank you, ahem we were the only 4 standing, oh well we had been whooping and cheering all night
    Waiting for M&G with P&K I started talking to Ryan, gave him some chocolates, he thanked me for cupcakes, I told him the chocolates were for him as last time they were for Lindsey as it was her Birthday, he gave me another hug and kiss…and said Pasha has got him on the chocolate as well, I just enquired where they stay when in London, he said that he and Lindsey stay at Katya’s, and that they were going back there that night, but Pasha has his own apartment/Pashpad.
    There was this grumpy old man who insisted on being at the back of the queue as he needed to talk to them, I said fine but we might be a while hope you don’t mind waiting .Pasha and Katya were amazing, they thanked me for cupcakes and I gave katya some chocolates, a travel candle, a Baryshnikov dvd, I gave Pasha chocolate chocolate and chocolate, we were so more relaxed this time, he opened a box of his precious chocolates and insisted we try one, Julie hates nuts but ate one anyway as it was from Pasha…..I really don’t know what happens to me in his presence, I had so many normal and sane questions to ask but managed to talk about mainly chocolate …I warned him about Reading and a possible Pashanista’s onslaught..Laura was hilarious she asked Pasha how he kept so fit…could be all that dancing…. l was just about to mention the cruise when grumpy old man tried to butt in saying he had been waiting a long time…bless Pasha he stood up and told him to hang on as we hadn’t had our photos taken yet…Julie, Laura and Luci had their photos taken then me…..Pasha asked if I was happy with the bakcgroud…like an idiot I answered …oh its fine I am very happy with the foreground…when I went to kiss Pasha on left side first we had a Pasherley moment when we nearly kissed on lips..very close shave…more kiss and hugs and then he looked at me straight in the eyes and said you are spoiling me and then I was gone.
  • SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    callicot wrote: »
    Shona.....this is your present for Pashulty....I am just the delivery girl ;)

https://twitter.com/TeamKashax/status/336140994787549184/photo/1

Thanks to TeamKashax......beautiful pic.....swoon :o

Aww that's kind Callie, thank you.:) Gorgeous pic.:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow Susie, thanks for your wonderful report! You and your friends had such an eventful evening!! Sharing chocolates, hugs and lovely moments.......:):)

Thanks for all the scarfcam clips - so enjoyable to watch! :D;)
This discussion has been closed.