Chantelle Houghton blasts ex Alex Reid over ‘girlfriend’ tweet of daughter Dolly

Comments

• The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Plank though Alex is, it was a harmless and rather endearing comment. Chantelle would film herself having a poo if The Sun waved a cheque in her face and as Alex (rightly) said - if she was that concerned she could have spoken to him privately.

Nice to see Dolly is earning her dues for Mummy now though:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member
    Moireen wrote: »
    I can't believe some people find his comment inappropriate. It's just a proud dad making an innocent joke. I sometimes call my little sis the love of my life. Am I sick, too?

Quite, me & my daughter & step daughter are my partners best girlfriends... Nothing to see there.
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christ, people love to blow things out of proportion. Shame on Chantelle for causing such a fuss.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the problem Chantelle has is that she really, really hates Alex and this will cause her to lash out at everything he does or says because he annoys her, let's face it if a bloke was living in your house having built his own sex dungeon for himself and dressing as a scary looking woman most nights, I think I'd be a bit annoyed too.

She just can't stand him and that is pretty obvious.
  • ConcretepigsyConcretepigsy Posts: 1,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My daughters always gave me a valentines card when they were younger, and my eldest wanted to marry someone just like her dad. Anyone who reads dark thoughts like that is the one with he problem
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    I think the problem Chantelle has is that she really, really hates Alex and this will cause her to lash out at everything he does or says because he annoys her, let's face it if a bloke was living in your house having built his own sex dungeon for himself and dressing as a scary looking woman most nights, I think I'd be a bit annoyed too.

Maybe she should have got to know him for more than 10 minutes before deciding to get engaged and have a baby with him then. But then where is the money in that?
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    :D at BIB

and yes ridiculous but yet again she's made herself look a prize twit so not all bad;)

Lets face it, she has not been papped lately. its all publicity with her.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Yep as wonder it been peacefully without any news about Chantelle for weeks, I think the media got bored of her till some uproar... what a sad life...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    Lets face it, she has not been papped lately. its all publicity with her.

I fully expect to see photos of her looking sad in Sainsburys over this latest upset by the end of the week :(
  • PoppylenaPoppylena Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I fully expect to see photos of her looking sad in Sainsburys over this latest upset by the end of the week :(

I'm calling it now - front cover of OK, headline 'My heartbreak over Alex's comments', sub-headlines 'I can't believe he would call Dolly that', 'It's sick how he views our daughter' and 'My tears when I saw his shocking tweets'.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh please.
    You don't actually believe that a dimwit like Alex built an entire dungeon while the daft bint was out having her photo taken STRUGGLING round the supermarket do you?
    If I knew he dressed as a scary-looking woman,so did Chantelle.
    The problem with Chantelle isn't that she hates Alex,it's that she's a useless,vacuous moron who would rather flog her daughter's every second to a second rate magazine that get off her arse and get herself a job.And no, flogging yourself to the Daily Mail as a poor,put-upon victim of one bloke after another is NOT a job.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Oh please.
    You don't actually believe that a dimwit like Alex built an entire dungeon while the daft bint was out having her photo taken STRUGGLING round the supermarket do you?
    The problem with Chantelle isn't that she hates Alex,it's that she's a useless,vacuous moron who would rather flog her daughter's every second to a second rate magazine that get off her arse and get herself a job.And no, flogging yourself to the Daily Mail as a poor,put-upon victim of one bloke after another is NOT a job.

Yep I agree. it confused me why Alex never denied it... even "Roxanne" was based on the photo looks like some fancy dress party and why he denied that too before... :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure if it's anything to do with her but I was told that there is a hideous looking pink shop in Brentwood High Street with a sign up saying 'opening soon - Dolly's Boutique'

Surely it couldn't be, could it?
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Not sure if it's anything to do with her but I was told that there is a hideous looking pink shop in Brentwood High Street with a sign up saying 'opening soon - Dolly's Boutique'

Now why would that not surprise me, still would be a proper job at least. Didn't she have a shop before that closed down or am I confusing her with a Towie person
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wouldn't surprise me - although even if it is hers,I somehow doubt that we will be treated to the sight of Chantelle STRUGGLING with the till and wiping away a tear as she stuffs a load of tat into a plastic bag. Sounds far too much like hard work for her.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh please.

Oh I agree. Do you know the first thing her comments re his tweeted pic of Dolly made me think? Pure resentment. That she's jealous that he's giving the child his attention and she's not getting any so she's going to turn it into something negative. How sad is that.

The only time I can ever recall this idiot actually looking happy was when Alex was making a fuss of her and saying how beautiful (;)) she was and how much he loved her etc etc. Now he's switched to Dolly and she hates it! I bet if he'd tweeted that he was sad on V Day because he no longer had the love of his Chantelle, she'd be going around with a big satisfied beam on her stupid vacuous face.
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Poor, brave Chantelle :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Oh I agree. Do you know the first thing her comments re his tweeted pic of Dolly made me think? Pure resentment. That she's jealous that he's giving the child his attention and she's not getting any so she's going to turn it into something negative. How sad is that.

The only time I can ever recall this idiot actually looking happy was when Alex was making a fuss of her and saying how beautiful (;)) she was and how much he loved her etc etc. Now he's switched to Dolly and she hates it! I bet if he'd tweeted that he was sad on V Day because he no longer had the love of his Chantelle, she'd be going around with a big satisfied beam on her stupid vacuous face.

^It is so this.
    It says something about the true nature of someone when they can actually make you begin to feel a modicum of sympathy for a numpty like Alex Reid.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^It is so this.
    It says something about the true nature of someone when they can actually make you begin to feel a modicum of sympathy for a numpty like Alex Reid.

Agreed. When people actually think Alex Reid is the more dignified party, you know you've sunk as low as it's possible to sink
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed. When people actually think Alex Reid is the more dignified party, you know you've sunk as low as it's possible to sink

Absolutely.:)

Actually I've had a bit of a soft spot for Alex since CBB.:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh please.

Oh please she knew he dressed as a scary looking woman but he claimed it was all an act for the press or something and she believed him.

None of us know what this dungeon was, maybe it was just a bed, a ball gag and a whip draped over some handcuffs
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh please.

Oh please she knew he dressed as a scary looking woman but he claimed it was all an act for the press or something and she believed him.

None of us know what this dungeon was, maybe it was just a bed, a ball gag and a whip draped over some handcuffs nothing too extensive.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

None of us know what this dungeon was, maybe it was just a bed, a ball gag and a whip draped over some handcuffs nothing too extensive.

So not actually a sex-dungeon at all then?
    Heaven forfend that poor little Chantelle would EVER exaggerate for dramatic effect - it's just not her style at all is it?:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So not actually a sex-dungeon at all then?
    Heaven forfend that poor little Chantelle would EVER exaggerate for dramatic effect - it's just not her style at all is it?:rolleyes:

Hahaha well its true if there was a real dungeon being built, like you said, she would notice the banging and drilling and workmen coming in and going out, but then she isn't very bright, perhaps he told her they were cleaners.

I'm trying my best here :D
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hahaha well its true if there was a real dungeon being built, like you said, she would notice the banging and drilling and workmen coming in and going out, but then she isn't very bright, perhaps he told her they were cleaners.

I'm trying my best here :D

I'd give up scone.:D