Come Dine With Me 2012 (Part 2)

Comments

• mazzy50mazzy50 Posts: 13,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lilylilac wrote: »
    Hold on a minute.... I missed the first 20 minutes, are you saying that the Pat Butcher woman has the go ahead to work with children?

Oh yes - they showed her running a class about childcare using those programmable replica baby things. She was yelling her head off at the puplis, her diction was utterly appalling, she still had all that ridiculous slap all over her face. Who on earth employed her?
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lilylilac wrote: »
    Hold on a minute.... I missed the first 20 minutes, are you saying that the Pat Butcher woman has the go ahead to work with children?

She's a learning mentor. Yes, she works with children :eek:
  • pete137pete137 Posts: 18,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Carly was sweet and gorgous ................especially in the schoolgirl outfit !

Claire - what a disgusting jelous vile bitch !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Borefest wrote: »
    You mean run over by a caravan;) ..........she was vile:mad:

Haha so true!
    If channel 4 believes this is entertainment then they have another thing coming. I don't normally watch CDWM but I was just waiting for 8 out of 10 cats :) This not only made me incredibly disgusted but ruined my mood waiting for my favourite show.

I feel sorry for all 3 other people (especially the guy with the caravan) on that episode and hope they get compensated in some way.
  • LilylilacLilylilac Posts: 1,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mazzy50 wrote: »
    Oh yes - they showed her running a class about childcare using those programmable replica baby things. She was yelling her head off at the puplis, her diction was utterly appalling, she still had all that ridiculous slap all over her face. Who on earth employed her?
    She's a learning mentor. Yes, she works with children :eek:

I thank the lord that my kids have left school if that's the junk they employ to educate our children now.... So many people unemployed and that's the best they could do! what the hell were the other candidates like if she was deemed the best for the job?
  • treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm watching Channel 4+1 so I can hate her some more :D
  • myssmyss Posts: 16,457
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG what an episode!
    gilesb wrote: »
    Claire looks like Pat Butcher
    She looks to be a cross between Pat Butcher and Kerry Katona.
    gilesb wrote: »
    She won because she gave low scoresb
    Exactly. What an awful cow. I don't think I could handle her replying to my query let alone four nights of dinner and conversation with her. Whereas as although I think Carly went a bit overboard as a host (although I can fully understand her temper), I could see myself getting on with any of the other three.

Claire has got to be single, I can't see any sane person would live with her the way she showed herself to be. She was literally shouting at one point, just to talk over another. And then says she won't be keeping in contact with the others! I don't think the choice was there!! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    What a horrible person she is. Completely delusional and always playing the victim. And as for her hairdresser? Hang your head in shame. A cropped, fluorescent mullet. Pat butcher and orville's lovechild.Oh, and one more thing, obviously can't handle alcohol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did anyone catch the statement she made right at the beginning when she was walking down the corridor in school?

It was something along the lines of:

"Those young skinny girls think they are great but I've got a great figure and personality to go with it"

Unbelievable.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How is a creature like this in our schools "mentoring" our children and yet our graduates are being put to work stacking shelves in Poundland? There is something utterly perverse about the way the political class is driving this country.
  • rory rrory r Posts: 419
    Forum Member
    Disgusted that boot won. Got her night over 1st then scored everyone low, total game player. No respect for anyone's house or their meals she turned her nose up at. Cant believe she teaches kids. Vile woman.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God, I think she beats the woman who gave everyone 1s in bitchiness.
  • Andy_TwiggeAndy_Twigge Posts: 153
    Forum Member
    Absolutely disgusting in every sense of the word. I wouldn't say don't allow people like that on the show as after all it is 'entertainment' and I can se c4 liking the drama and such. Fair enough. No way in a million years should she be allowed to effectively cheat her way to £1000 though. Going first and with only 3 other scorers it was practically impossible for the others to win unless they were equally despicable and ganged together to award one of the others all 10's.

This is only the second time in the oats 5 or do years I can recall such blatant and disgusting tactics, channel 4 REALLY need to shake up the format and at least have judging at the end of the week. Might even add for more drama if they do it face to face like four in a bed!
  • DaisyBillDaisyBill Posts: 4,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely disgusting in every sense of the word. I wouldn't say don't allow people like that on the show as after all it is 'entertainment' and I can se c4 liking the drama and such. Fair enough. No way in a million years should she be allowed to effectively cheat her way to £1000 though. Going first and with only 3 other scorers it was practically impossible for the others to win unless they were equally despicable and ganged together to award one of the others all 10's.
    t
    This is only the second time in the oats 5 or do years I can recall such blatant and disgusting tactics, channel 4 REALLY need to shake up the format and at least have judging at the end of the week. Might even add for more drama if they do it face to face like four in a bed!
    That is the weakness of this format though. I think quite a few contestants have got away with it, without being so blatant about it. I always watch out for the people who score 5-6 whilst everyone else is marking 7-8's, especially when they are marking down over small 'faults' This can make the difference between winning and losing over the course of the week , especially when all the contestants are quite evenly matched.
    In any case, who wins is usually down to chance anyway. What is well received one week could easily be hated in another week. It just depends on each set of contestants.
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God, I think she beats the woman who gave everyone 1s in bitchiness.

This fine specimen of a contestant takes the award for most horrible and unpleasant! At least the one who gave everybody 1s was pulled up for it and made to re-score the others, but the result of allowing Claire to walk away with £1000 after her apalling behaviour all week is just proof that this programme is no longer about cooking. Channel 4 probably feel she earned her grand for providing it with drama and entertainment! I'm finished with this show now, even the repeats are never early ones which might be worth a watch for the cookery and the odd spat, instead we are shown the same couple of dozen from the past 3 years on a loop!
  • OcadoOcado Posts: 1,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watched with my Nan last night and we both agreed that Come Dine will never be watched by us again. Only way for them to listen is if enough people stop watching the show.
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just remembered, I got a Youview box last week, I can go back and watch the first few minutes I missed!

Although, I'm sure it will do nothing but reinforce the negative opinion of her. Wonder if she's had to take down her FB page. I remember one contestant having to do so after he won after being so blatantly rude about people.
  • LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    mazzy50 wrote: »
    Did anyone catch the statement she made right at the beginning when she was walking down the corridor in school?

It was something along the lines of:

"Those young skinny girls think they are great but I've got a great figure and personality to go with it"

Unbelievable.

I was reading the posts on here about "Pat" and as Id missed it went to catch up. What a horror :eek:I couldnt beleive shes in charge of educating teenagers. There wasnt anything remotely nice about her. Even her hair was strange. It was very unfair how she won the money. And Ive had a few nice holidays in a caravan :D
  • suesuesuesuesuesue Posts: 15,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Horrible specimen. Cant believe how irrationally angry I felt about a complete stranger on the telly! We hear so much about people with low self esteem issues - she was the opposite with an unwarranted high opinion of herself. :mad:

Bet she is deluded enough to think the pupils at her school love her and see her as a 'mate' when in reality they see her as the daft cow she is.

Surprised that no-one who who has had the misfortune to meet her has been on to dish the dirt.

But, for all the FMs saying they wont continue watching, we have 4 pages of comment - unprecedented recently for other editions of the show. As miserable as it is, it does seem the producers are right and we want to see nasties rather than the old format cookery show. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was so annoyed that I actually contacted them via the C4 website to complain. I said it was really unfair that she had been allowed to win via her spiteful and underhand tactics and despite the fact that she had gone out of her way to try and spoil other people's evening.

Apparently they will get back to me.......
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her final quote "I'm not keeping in touch wiv nobody". The Governors at the schools she works in really ought to scratch their heads about the education of the people they allow into the schools to mentor pupils !!! Maybe the Governors are all thick as planks too..............
  • LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    On one of the nights cant remember which one but she said there is no excuse for using swear words as it shown a lack of education.....then on the last night shes swearing her head off enough to bleep out the words...
    Isnt that a bit ,,,pot...kettle...black :D
  • SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    trikzor wrote: »
    I am literally speechless. How dare they give that bitch the money. She deserves to be run over by a car for all I care.

:D:D:D
    never knew there was a thread for this
  • tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i'm still shocked at that episode & i've deleted the series link from my Sky+ so i won't be watching again. i wonder if they let her have the money because they were worried how she would react if they didn't give it to her. she was very aggressive.
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i'm still shocked at that episode & i've deleted the series link from my Sky+ so i won't be watching again. i wonder if they let her have the money because they were worried how she would react if they didn't give it to her. she was very aggressive.

I think they knew she'd win and wanted to see the reaction. She might have won but she was not a nice woman and everyone has seen what she is like now. So, she is a loser in that respect.

Also the children she was 'teaching' :eek: looked frightened and horrified at her aggressive methods. Maybe she will get some feedback re this too.