Is chris's campaign in Resident Evil 6 bugged?

IRKarlIRKarl Posts: 400
Forum Member
I've finished all the campaigns in resident evil 6 but I'd stuck on the final chapter of Chris's campaign. There's a but near the end where your be chased by a monster and you have to slide under an obstacle. I've done the slide but I keep dying for no reason soon after it.

Is anyone else having trouble with this bit and is it any easier in co-op?

Comments

• IRKarlIRKarl Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    Bump I finally finished it but it took nearly 60 attempts and this bit is the worse part of Chris's campaign.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad that you did it but is there a reason this needed to own thread in the xbox forum, rather than just posting in the general resident evil 6 thread?
  • IRKarlIRKarl Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    thomas2400 wrote: »
    I'm glad that you did it but is there a reason this needed to own thread in the xbox forum, rather than just posting in the general resident evil 6 thread?

Theres no xbox thread and the problem might be specific to the Xbox version.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IRKarl wrote: »
    Theres no xbox thread and the problem might be specific to the Xbox version.

It's not, it's a problem on the PS3 as well, I can assure you!

I swear I have a lot less hair than I did when I bought the damn game. Capcom really need to patch this up, it's bloody ridiculous :mad: