Iv waited such a long time for this cannot wait

Comments

• MasterjonboiMasterjonboi Posts: 1,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone Else Excited?
  • EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,593
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the reminder ... I had forgotten.

:)
  • CoolboyACoolboyA Posts: 10,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm half way through it already online. It's a lot more grown up and adult than the last series.
  • intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    CoolboyA wrote: »
    I'm half way through it already online. It's a lot more grown up and adult than the last series.

Do you think so? I don't. I'm not going to spoil anything in this thread as it sounds like this is starting tonight (even though I thought Sky now airs the episodes a couple of days after the US release :confused:) I've given up on it now to be honest, I haven't seen the last 3 episodes. Season 4 first episode I really liked, and the second episode was good too. But I got bored very quickly. Since Season 2 I think it's been one of those shows that has funny/good moments (for example, I thought the Cough Syrup/Karofsky suicide was fantastically done in Season 3 and i disliked that season a LOT) but all in all it doesn't sustain my interest between each episode. And I know they need to find a way to integrate new members into the club like Joe and Rory etc but why oh why do the writers insist on making them all friends and pally just because they are in the Glee club together. Last season when Puck(?) was in the locker room and he gave a farewell speech and said we've all been friends for a long time and the Jesus Dreadlocks guy (cant remember his name) was there and nodding I was like WTF, there is no need for you to be there, you haven't been friends for a long time, you only arrived five minutes ago! Blaine at a push could be realistically involved as he had been there for longer.

Rant about a show I don't even watch anymore over lol.
  • MasterjonboiMasterjonboi Posts: 1,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved the 1st Ep Of Season 4 :) Amazing Glad Glee Is Back!!
  • EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,593
    Forum Member
    I enjoyed it. Great to have it back.