Up and Coming Stars?

enudzioenudzio Posts: 2,932
Forum Member
✭✭✭
which young stars do you think have a big future ahead of them in any field of music , tv , film and presenting?

I can see Reece Douglas doing well in the future.

Comments

• BritFlicks1BritFlicks1 Posts: 631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Josh Bolt
    Nico Mirallegro
    Sacha Parkinson
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 103
    Forum Member
    I think hes probably already pretty well on the way but I think Aneurin Barnard who played Richard II I in The White Queen may have a huge Hollywood career ahead of him..hes like a young Johnny Depp but possibly a better actor.
  • dodradedodrade Posts: 23,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Harry Lloyd would be a name to watch after seeing him as a villain in Dr Who but while he's done quite a few high profile shows (Game of Thrones for one) he hasn't had a breakout part yet, he might have a career like Ben Wishaw.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lauren Harries
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shailene Woodly is one to watch out for, if the Divergent film takes off in the way it could/should then she will be the new Jennifer Lawrence. A lot riding on this film for her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    gilesb wrote: »
    Shailene Woodly is one to watch out for, if the Divergent film takes off in the way it could/should then she will be the new Jennifer Lawrence. A lot riding on this film for her.

She's going to be in The Fault in our stars too :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    enudzio wrote: »
    which young stars do you think have a big future ahead of them in any field of music , tv , film and presenting?

I can see Reece Douglas doing well in the future.

Reece Douglas? Is he that guy from Waterloo Road?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tuppence Middleton might be one worth watching out for, after her appearances in Black Mirror and The Lady Vanishes.
  • enudzioenudzio Posts: 2,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shadow2009 wrote: »
    Reece Douglas? Is he that guy from Waterloo Road?

yeah.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    also
    Richard Wisker
    Cel Spellman.
  • dodradedodrade Posts: 23,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zora wrote: »
    Tuppence Middleton might be one worth watching out for, after her appearances in Black Mirror and The Lady Vanishes.

Co-starring with Channning Tatum and Mila Kunis in Jupiter Ascending. Should do well in America where they'll assume she's related to Kate.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aidan Davis