The Saturday's New Single What About Us ft Sean Paul

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shadow2009 wrote: »
    #954 on US iTunes

The UK release has been pushed back to March!!! :eek:

wow :eek: what version are they releasing here? is it the Sean Paul one not on US iTunes
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bex. wrote: »
    wow :eek: what version are they releasing here? is it the Sean Paul one not on US iTunes

Sean Paul, i'm assuming. He's in the video and in the "official" version yet he's not on the US iTunes. :confused: Unless they're waiting until after the documentary airs in America before they release the Sean Paul version.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Shadow2009 wrote: »
    #954 on US iTunes

The UK release has been pushed back to March!!! :eek:

Now that is completely ridiculous :mad: I'll have to download it from *ahem* somewhere IT Lawyers don't approve of :mad: I think this is the beginning of the end for them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I quite like it, I hate when girl groups get male singers involved though, Sean Paul ruins this, Flo Rida was crap on Higher and Travie McCoy spoils everything he's involved with (The way you watch me by the Saturdays, Love Me by Stooshe).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They've sold out their New York gig on the 17th in under six hours. Quite impressive.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    I'm sure once the reality show starts, it will get better. They've worked with some impressive people on their album. I think the second single will probably be better.
  • 19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Been Playlisted By Captial FM
    Forum Member
    1992 wrote: »
    Been Playlisted By Captial FM

The Sean Paul version? Why oh why are they releasing this version in the UK? Why can't we get the Saturdays-only one?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Sean Paul version? Why oh why are they releasing this version in the UK? Why can't we get the Saturdays-only one?

Yeah :)http://www.capitalfm.com/on-air/playlist/
  • Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 82,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Imagine FM often ignore people featured on singles. For example, they ignored Flo Rida on Higher and restricted vocals on recent Pixie and Olly singles to just the main singer. So maybe they will play a version of What About Us? without Sean Paul.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Been Added to the Radio 1 C List.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Charted at #100 in Slovakia.
  • DynopiaDynopia Posts: 1,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's so generic, I swear they're just getting worse with their material.

That hasn't seemed to have done Maroon 5 any harm though ..
  • Taz93Taz93 Posts: 13,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is playlisted by Capital but I don't think they are even playing it! :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 350
    Forum Member
    Maybe because it's not out for a month?

Compare My Radio suggests almost every Capital FM station has played it at least 20 times in the last few weeks.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't believe this debuted five and a half months ago, been on US iTunes since December and it's STILL not anywhere near being released here.
    Forum Member
    Taz93 wrote: »
    It is playlisted by Capital but I don't think they are even playing it! :eek:

Doesn't surprise me. They don't seem to play anything that isn't 1D, The Wanted and whatever other artists they have on their playlist. :yawn:
  • PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,414
    Forum Member
    This song is growing on me after months, i still think it's very weak and generic for The Sats. Hate it when Sean Paul though, totally ruins it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These girls are not popstars the only reason they have been around for long because of their celeb relationships.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    These girls are not popstars the only reason they have been around for long because of their celeb relationships.

Doubt that's the reason. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its now on The Radio 1 B List :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's a fake version of the song at #368 on iTunes.
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    uh, this is so unspired. I much prefer 30 Days to this.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i must admit this did actually grow on me but now i`m over it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are on Radio 1, Monday at 5PM ish on Greg James Show :)