Eastenders

EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,312
Forum Member
✭✭
Hey I would like to know are you all looking forward to the future of Eastenders and seeing what storylines DTC has got planned and also what storylines would you all like to see on Eastenders?

What present actors are your favourite actors?
What present actresses are you favourite actresses?
Which younger actor/actress under the age of 16 like Maisie Smith or Devon Higgs ect is your favourite younger actor and actress?
What past actor and actresses are your favourite actors and actresses?

I know I have trouble accepting people's opinions but there are some days when I find it hard to accept peoples opinions and some days when I don't find it hard and for those that don't know I have autism and I find it hard on here sometimes maybe if everyone supported me on here and if the odd 1 or 2 people stop giving me a hard time on here then I will be much happier on here.

Comments

• valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Michael French.
    Jessie Wallace, Linda Henry, Patsy Palmer and Danielle (Lola).
    Maisie is by far the best of the young bunch, but most of them are OK.

Past: Leslie Grantham, Ross Kemp, T A Oberman, Pam St Clement, Lacey Turner, SJS.
  • dancing.queendancing.queen Posts: 14,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What present actors are your favourite actors? Ben Hardy, Michael French
    What present actresses are you favourite actresses? Kierston Wareing, Danielle Harold, Jessie Wallace, Samantha Womack
    Which younger actor/actress under the age of 16 like Maisie Smith or Devon Higgs ect is your favourite younger actor and actress? The boy who plays TJ Spraggan
    What past actor and actresses are your favourite actors and actresses? Lacey Turner, Steve John Shepherd, Ross Kemp, Tracey Ann Oberman, Pam St Clement, Kim Medcalf
  • EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My favourite actors are Jake Wood, Michael French, Steve McFadden, Adam Woodyatt, Shane Richie, Jamie Borthwick, James Forde, Rudolph Walker, Nitin Ganatra, Jamie Lomas and Gary Lucy.

My favourite actresses are Lindsey Coulson, Patsy Palmer, Charlie Brooks, Lorna Fitzgerald, Jacqueline Jossa, Shona McGarty, Danielle Harold, Diane Parish, Samantha Womack, Rita Simons, Letitia Dean, Hetti Bywater, June Brown, Ann Mitchell, Linda Henry and Jasmyn Banks.

My favourite younger cast are Maisie Smith, Devon Higgs, Harry Hickles, Rory Stroud, George Seargent and Jerzy Swingler.

My favourite past actors and actresses are Jo Joyner, Lacey Turner Steve John Shepherd, Sid Owen, Chris Coghill, ,Ross Kemp, Martine McCutcheon, Barbara Windsor, Michelle Ryan, Kacey Ainsworth, Leslie Grantham, Robert Kazinsky, Brooke Kinsella, Scarlett Johnson, Jemma Walker, Pooja Shah, Ameet Chana, Shana Swash, Charlie G Hawkins, Gerry Cowper, David Spinx, Joe Swash, Tamzin Outhwaite, Lucy Benjamin, Pam St Clement, Tracy Anne Oberman, James Alexandrou, Anita Dobson, Melissa Suffield, Thomas Law, Madeline Duggan, Charlie Jones :o, Joshua Pascoe, Martin Kemp, Michelle Collins, Edward Savage, Joseph Shade, Casey Anne Rothery, Molly Conlin, Megan Jossa, Brittany Papple, Michael Joel David Stuart, Emer Kenny, Scott Maslen and Lily Harvey.

But my favourite ever actress and actor who have been in Eastenders and who are in Eastenders are Jo Joyner and Jake Wood.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    EE is full of kids lately, more to come :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What storylines do you all want DTC to do and are you all looking forward to the future of Eastenders and to seeing what storylines DTC will do.
  • Rose-AddictRose-Addict Posts: 1,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Favourite Present Actors/Actresses - Samantha Womack & Rita Simons

Favourite Past Actors / Actresses - Barbara Windsor, Kim Medcalf, Kacey Ainsworth, Ross Kemp
    Forum Member
    What storylines do you all want DTC to do and are you all looking forward to the future of Eastenders and to seeing what storylines DTC will do.

What I most want to see is a fair distribution of air time and major s/ls. No more 'main family'.

This is an ideal time for them to give it a shot. There are five main families

Butcher/Spraggan + David and Carol.
    Carters.
    Mitchells.
    Beales .
    Brannings.

I must admit to wanting Peter and Lola to get together.:o
  • Absolute RotterAbsolute Rotter Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The programme has run it's course. Everything has to come to an end.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 353
    Forum Member
    I have been watching EE less and less over the last couple of years mainly due to the fact that the scriptwriters seem insistent on focussing on 'a main family' as vald has commented on and a stream of new bland Square residents, many of whom seem to be playing characteristic rather than a character. Having said that I'm dipping my toe back into the East End waters and have been impressed by David Wicks' return. Hoping for more from him and Carol and hopefully something for Ronnie to do rather than mope around after Jack and obsess about children. She was such a ballsy character when she first arrived, would love to see that side of her again!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The programme has run it's course. Everything has to come to an end.

No it hasn't
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vald wrote: »
    What I most want to see is a fair distribution of air time and major s/ls. No more 'main family'.

This is an ideal time for them to give it a shot. There are five main families

Butcher/Spraggan + David and Carol.
    Carters.
    Mitchells.
    Beales .
    Brannings.

I must admit to wanting Peter and Lola to get together.:o

I agree with this
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No it hasn't

Yes it has. This will be the last ever Christmas for Enders. I heard that it was going to be scrapped in the summer because El Dorado is coming back.
  • coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The programme has run it's course.

Couldn't the same be said for all the other main soaps?
    Forum Member
    Yes it has. This will be the last ever Christmas for Enders. I heard that it was going to be scrapped in the summer because El Dorado is coming back.

I read the article about El Dorado and it said no such thing. It said it may return as a daytime soap.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So is everyone looking forward to the future of Eastenders and what storylines DTC has got planned?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So is everyone looking forward to the future of Eastenders and what storylines DTC has got planned?

No. I told you already it's gonna be scrapped by the summer.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fav actors/actress
    Phil, Lola, Peter, Jay, Abi, Denise, Janine, David and Carol

Younger
    Kamil

Past actors/actresses
    Michael, Grant and Dennis

Optimistic about dtc, hope he takes it out of the gutter. Also hope he doesn't just focus on a select group of characters, like to see Denise get a sl (away from Ian) Jay get a sl.
  • lordo350lordo350 Posts: 3,633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know it must be hard for you MG. These forums are not a friendly place sometimes... in fact most of the time. In fact, this is the only place, both online and off it, I do not expect to make any friends. At all. Seriously don't take this the wrong way at all, but if it gets to you this much, should you be on here? Saying that though, I don't see why you should have to keep off a public forum because of the actions of a minority.

I am feeling a lot more positive about it atm. The recent episodes have been okay, despite the unbelievably pointless addition of Terry and kids. All of them are not needed, so instead we look to what it's doing for Bianca's character. Who are they to her? As far as we can see, they are a nuisance she has saddled her family with so she can, once again, have a fella.

In terms of favourite actors, I guess I'd go for Jake Wood, Steve McFadden, Adam Woodyatt in the more seasoned column. I also really like Ben Hardy as Peter. A good actor and a decent young character for once.

I don't hate adolescent characters at all. I do, however, hate characters shoved into something with no thought put into them, played by actors simply hired to look pretty. A late teens/early 20s character in EE these days is usually there to **** about and do little else. That's been my massive problem with the show all through Newman's era, and as such it does not fill me with joy when I hear of the latest Carter incarnations of this sooo boring characteristic.

I find most, if not all, of the very young kids very annoying, so I can't really say there. If I had to, I'd go with Maise Smith. I guess. But there are just far too many of them, and they just simply clog up the screen time with crap. I hope, oh God I hope, that DTC does not resume the baby OBSESSION that dominated, and dragged down, Santar's era. Baby plots are so unoriginal, so overdone, so seen it all before and so boring. Alas, it seems that already he's doing it. Ladies and gentlemen: what is the most obvious thing that could happen when Alfie and Roxy break up? Yep, you guessed it. It's looking very, extremely likely that another Moon's on his way. Great.

In terms of actresses... urm Sam Janus is good, got to give her props for that, despite me disliking Ronnie more and more. Lindsay Coulson as well. Patsy's okay, although I despite the character of Bianca and part of that is down to her.

I think the vast majority of the younger actresses are vastly overrated (Jaq Jossa for example) yet special props to Danielle Harold (that's her name, right?).

As for past actors: Ross Kemp and Leslie Grantham.

In all, yeah I'm kind of intrigued, and next week sounds very good, and very DTCish. But I doubt we'll really see his work until the new year. Lorraine's name is still on these episodes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member

Shane Ritchie has been fantastic over the years.
    Adam Woodyatt has moments of brilliance

Charlie Brooks has shown moments of being a great actress
    Jacqueline Jossa who plays Lauren played a fantastic part before she went to rehab.
    Jesse Wallace plays great alongside Shane Ritchie
    Diane Parish who plays Denise is very under-rated

I think the actresses who played Pat and Peggy were great. Also didnt like Micheal at first but the bloke who played him did a fantastic job at doing the whole weird psycho thing
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    have always liked Adam Woodyat also Jay so underrated
    Dianne Harold ''given the right story line '' Linda Henry looking forward to her family additions

Which younger actor/actress under the age of 16 like Maisie Smith or Devon Higgs ect is your
    favourite younger actor and actress?
    Not sure MG sorry

Jamie Mitchell I was 9 years old when he died I cried buckets .
  • QueenAmyQueenAmy Posts: 3,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What present actors are your favourite actors? Adam Woodyatt, Steve McFadden, Michael French and Jake Wood
    What present actresses are you favourite actresses? Samantha Womack, Jessie Wallace, Linda Henry, Patsy Palmer and Linsday Coulson
    Which younger actor/actress is your favourite younger actor and actress? Maisie Smith
    What past actor and actresses are your favourite actors and actresses? Rob Kazinsky, Nina Wadia and Lacey Turner
  • Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What present actors/actresses are your favourite actors?
    Steve McFadden, Lindsey Coulson, Michael French, Jessie Wallace - These are the best actors currently in the show in my opinion

Which younger actor/actress under the age of 16 is your favourite younger actor and actress?
    I don't have a favourite. Tiff and Denny are the only ones who register on my radar but I wouldn't say I like them.

Pam St. Clement, Wendy Richard, Mike Reid, Tracy Ann Oberman, Leslie Grantham, Gretchen Franklin, Susan Tully, Anna Wing, Anita Dobson
  • Mr PatrickMr Patrick Posts: 2,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

lies because
    1st there would be articles
    2nd Danny dyer wouldn't have joined if he knew it was going to be axed he needs the money
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr Patrick wrote: »
    lies because
    1st there would be articles
    2nd Danny dyer wouldn't have joined if he knew it was going to be axed he needs the money

This is right. If Eastenders was going to get axed next Summer then Danny Dyer wouldn't of joined and Michael French wouldn't have returned and neither would have Natalie Cassidy
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone think this could be a good storyline if Eastenders killed Ricky of off-screen and Bianca off onscreen and then Carol and David look after the kids?