note 3 unbreakable oled display

swordmanswordman Posts: 6,679
Forum Member
Never broke a display myself but got to be something many people long for

http://www.sammobile.com/2013/04/22/rumor-galaxy-note-iii-to-have-first-plastic-oled-display/

Comments

• Step666Step666 Posts: 1,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A UBP panel was rumoured for the Note2 as well, so there's nothing new to this sort of speculation.
    Plus the Note3 will be about 6 months away still, who knows what might change before then.
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like the part "more space for battery" more than that it will be harder to destroy.
  • BagovBagov Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    IvanIV wrote: »
    I like the part "more space for battery" more than that it will be harder to destroy.

I agree there, but my Note 2 is pretty damn good (for a smartphone) on battery life. No matter how much I use it, from unplugging in the morning till going to bed and plugging-in again (and that can often be in the wee-small hours of next day) I've never managed to kill the battery. How many top-end phones will manage that these days?
  • blueisthecolourblueisthecolour Posts: 20,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bagov wrote: »
    I agree there, but my Note 2 is pretty damn good (for a smartphone) on battery life. No matter how much I use it, from unplugging in the morning till going to bed and plugging-in again (and that can often be in the wee-small hours of next day) I've never managed to kill the battery. How many top-end phones will manage that these days?

I agree - the Note 2 battery life is surprisingly decent. If I don't use it too much I can just about get through 2 days with it.